Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I let out a huff of breath as I shut the door behind me. Running my hands through my hair, I make my way to the kitchen and get myself a well needed drink to relax my nerves. I had the worst date ever tonight. First I called her Rachel, who was my last date, and it just so happens that my last date hooked me up with Angie, who I went out with tonight. After talking and getting to know each other for a while, and deciding that she isn’t the type of girl I’m looking for, especially since her boobs were practically hanging out of her shirt and she made sure every male waiter noticed, I got up to help her put on her expensive white fur coat, and spilled a whole bottle of red wine onto it. To say the least, she was furious.

I keep downing drinks like water, when I find myself in the living room staring horrified at a half naked, very drunk, attractive male that I don’t know. Sobering up quickly, I go to demand who he is and why he is in my house when he abruptly cuts me off. “You know you are quite disappointing to say the least.” He slurs but continues, “The names Cupid, God of love and blah blah blah”

“What the F-” I can’t even get a sentence out when he cuts me off once again.

“I’ve been trying to pair you with a… What's that called again? Oh yes, a soulmate” He answers his own question then starts giggling like a schoolgirl. “I’m losing my job because of you, no one will put up with you and I tried to explain that to Mars and Venus, but no, no one listens to me” He drawls on as I stand shell shocked in middle of my living room while questioning my sanity.

I start pacing around the room while shaking my head, thinking the alcohol has messed with my head. All the while Cupid stares at me, trying to figure out why I can’t comprehend this.

Deciding that I’m just extremely drunk, I go to head towards my bedroom when a strong hand grabs my arm, stopping me from reaching my destination. “Where are you going? I was enjoying talking to you” He says, but his speech is somewhat disconfigured because of his drunken state. I hesitate, but then remember I’m obviously drunk out of my mind, and I ask myself “what’s the worst that could happen?”

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro