Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The lights fade in and out around my head as little swirls of bright lights captivate my mind. I can feel wetness on my cheeks, slowly rolling down, painfully slow. Blood seeps onto my clothes that my mother dressed me in earlier this morning. I let out a final breath and look into the eyes of my 12 year old brother, who had been looking out for me since I had been born. My last thoughts are the gasping sobs leaving his mouth, escaping through the night air, something I was unable to do.

The small, frail body of the little girl is carried by six of the men that were closest to her family. Small whimpers can be heard throughout the crowd, trying to conceal their emotions, knowing that she was in more pain then they are right now.

A moment of silence is taken to remember the little girl, so full of life and energy. She was the sunshine on a cloudy day, and could make the most depressed smile in a way they never had before. Before the ceremony ends they play two songs of remembrance, making the crowd cry in pain for their loved one. ‘You Are My Sunshine’ and ‘There You’ll Be’ play over the speakers and fill the atmosphere with memories of the light of life, which now will never return, leaving the world around them in a dark abyss.

This one is really short because I made the last two in class before summer break, sorry.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro