Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin's POV

Jungkook's voice rang in my ears as I pushed through a massive metal door.

Oddly there were no guards around so I presume I'm allowed in this area of the prison.

It's in the opposite direction to where I get led out of prison to leave though so I suppose I'm just going deeper into the prison.

But could Taehyung seriously be a murderer?

I know I just needed to get away from him and Jungkook but could this information seriously be true?

Is that why Taehyung has never spoken about his crime?

My thoughts however were interrupted when I heard a light croaky voice coming from the right.

My eyes scanned over to an older male with black hair, transitioning into grey hair with a stubble beard.

He held onto the metal bars while his dark brown eyes stared back at me.

His tongue flickered on his top rosy lip before he spoke again, "Would you mind opening the cell mate? My friends locked me in." He stated.

"Oh yeah, sure." I commented walking over to him.

I pulled down a lever beside his cell and the cell door started to mechanically open.

However an uneasy feeling started in my lower belly seeing a smirk rise on the males lips.

His tongue flicked again, creeping me out as I stepped back feeling unsure about this male now.

He seemed less creepy from a distance.

My eyes scanned the surroundings as he slowly walked out of his cell.

They cast over a sign on this side of the door which read 'Platform E'.

However this platform sounded familiar, but I've never been here before.

~ Flashback ~

"There is worse platforms than this one?" I asked Taehyung while gulping.

Again, I saw a charming smile on Taehyung's tanned lips spread into a smirk.

He pulled his body up from the ground, slowly walking towards me.

He bent from his waist down so that his face came to my sitting height, as I sat on my bunk bed.

"Platform E is the worst, you don't wanna go anywhere near there," Taehyung started saying, his voice cold and flat.

Shivers ran down my spine as I stared at him with wide eyes.

"There are serial killers who'd beg you through their metal locked rooms to be let out, because they almost never are let out. And when they get let out with other people, including you, they'd chop every single one of your fingers off and then turn you into their dinner." Taehyung stated coldly.

~ End of flashback ~

My eyes widened remembering Taehyung's words in my brain.

My eyes glanced back over to the male and my heart rate increased dramatically seeing a tiny metal spoon in his grip.

I quickly dashed to open the door, my hand brushing the cool metal handle but the male grabbed a hold of my shoulders, forcing me back against the wall opposite his cell.

His other hand quickly and firmly clasped over my mouth before any sound could leave my lips.

"Aren't you a pretty boy." He creepily coed while placing the spoon below my chin.

"I'd love to add you to my collection." He snickered while running the spoon along my jawline as he pressed one of his knees on me to keep me from kicking at him.

I could feel the tears building up in my eyes now that I was panicking.

This guy is seriously a serial killer and I let him loose!

I whimpered as I felt the spoon's edge feel sharp against my neck. Did he just cut me!?

I closed my eyes tightly before I heard a loud thud.

I felt the hand that was around my mouth loosen, along with the knee against my legs.

Once I heard a shriek that I recognised to be the male who was trying to kill me with a spoon, I opened my eyes.

I saw the male this time fall to the ground as a bat that looked like a police bat got whacked over the guy's head.

But my heart skipped a beat seeing Taehyung instead of a guard wielding this mighty weapon.

He held it firmly between his hands.

Part of me felt nervous about Taehyung holding a weapon, but the thing was that he was protecting me.

Taehyung knows how to use a weapon which may suggest he could've killed someone but is he really a murderer?

"Did you kill him?" I gasped as I saw him whack the bat against the guy's stomach once more to stop the male from moving from the floor.

"Nah. Just enough to disable him." Taehyung said while glancing at me.

His eyes in the dimly lit E platform seemed too loom with vengeance.

"Help me move him." Taehyung demanded, grabbing the male under his armpits.

I grabbed his legs and we moved the semi-conscious male back into his cell.

Taehyung then pulled the lever to lock him back inside.

"How'd you know where I was?" I questioned him, wondering how he came to rescue me.

"I was walking down the hallway and I saw you go through the door. I was walking to the cafeteria but I thought it was dodgy to leave you in case something happened. I would've been sooner but Jungkook was leaving the cafeteria and asked me if I'd spoken to you." Taehyung explained.

I nodded.

So Jungkook was curious if I'd told him that I know his crime?

Is Jungkook worried that I know because Jungkook told me rather than Taehyung?

"Do you know why he asked?" I questioned.

Taehyung's POV

"No. He made the comment that I may not want to talk to you but he didn't elaborate and ignored me when I questioned him. Do you know why he may have said that?" I asked Jimin.

Jimin shook his head slowly which was unconvincing but I gently walked towards him, tilting his head to the side with my left hand which wasn't holding the bat to examine a small scratch on the left of his neck.

"Does it look bad?" Jimin asked, his voice sounding lower and quite attractive up close.

"No. It should heal pretty soon but we should probably take you to see the prison nurse-"

My words were cut off as I felt Jimin's hands tightly pull me forward as he grabbed the hem of my prison one-piece.

For a second I thought he was trying to hurt me but a second later I felt warmth spreading across my thin lips.

Jimins puffy rich lips passionately pressed against mine as he pulled me closer to him, my free hand pressing over his shoulder against the wall while my eyes were wide open with shock.

His gorgeous dreamy eyes however were closed as my heart skipped every natural beat.

So many questions were circulating in my brain as I leaned in more, kissing Jimin back; letting our lips glide together with ease.

I felt his smaller hands run down the front of my body before he gently pulled back from the kiss, letting go of my body.

His actions were so arousing and felt way too good to be true.

All I could do was stare at him, no words came out of my mouth.

"I'll see the nurse tomorrow." Jimin spoke up, his voice still sounding too sexy up close.

I blinked while still staring at him in the unlit hallway.

Is that all he's going to say?

Nothing to do with why he kissed me?

"Okay." I replied feeling unsure if I just dreamed what happened in front of me or if it actually happened.

If we had kissed, I would have expected that I'd have started it and not him...

"Fuck, did you just kiss me or am I hallucinating in the darkness?" I asked aloud, expecting this moment to be all a dream.

A small smile appeared on Jimin's lips as he looked back at me amused.

Is his smile because he did kiss me or because I actually dreamed this situation? Was Jimin going into platform E even a dream? Only the feeling of his full lips on mine felt too real for this to be fake... I can tell you that if this was all a dream, my heart will literally be stabbed.

Hehehehe... What's your thoughts? Feelings? Concerns? Do yal think it's a dream? Did Jimin kiss Taehyung? If he actually did, do you know why? Is Jimin just wanting to save Jungkook by not mentioning that he knows Taehyung's crime by appearing still interested in Tae? Or is Jimin trying to rub in Jungkooks face that he knows the truth but still trusts Tae? Do you think Jimin thinks Jungkook was lying? What do you think???

Feel free to comment, vote and add this book to your library/libraries if you are enjoying it.

Till next time... Stay warm, healthy, safe and take care my lovelies... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro