Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin's POV

WHY DID I JUST DO THAT?

I know I wanted to kiss Taehyung but in his mind, it seriously must have come from no where.

I need to explain myself but can I even vocalise the way I feel to anyone.

"Um," I started while trying to format the words I wanted to get out.

Taehyung's eyes were quite wide with shock.

"You don't need to explain." Taehyung stated cutting me off.

But does he not want an explanation?

"Okay." I muttered feeling my cheeks start to heat up.

"Unless there's anything you think I should know?" Taehyung asked while the bat was left between his right hand, facing the door.

His eyes now loomed with a gorgeous lustful deep brown swirl.

I gulped feeling his eyes on me.

"I think... I think I'm gay." I said very softly as I diverted my eye sight from Taehyung's eyes.

However they caught the sight of an adorable box smile forming on Taehyung's thiner lips.

But his smile began to change into a smirk.

His taller legs got closer to mine as I felt his larger hand slip under my chin, tilting my eye line upwards to meet his orbs.

"You think hm? Well that does make things interesting now." Taehyung said, his voice sounding very low and sexual now, which made my cheeks heat up even more.

My eyes scanned down his face at his lips for a second before flickering back up to his eyes.

His lips inched closer to mine until I could feel his warm breath tickling my top lip.

But before our lips could touch once more, Taehyung and I yelped as a taser got jabbed into Taehyung's rib.

I watched as he fell to the ground whining in pain.

My eyes widened before they landed on the guard.

Course they are homophobic...

"Did you fucking have too?" I snapped in annoyance. 

"What? Did you not need help?" The guard asked.

"Help with what?" I asked confused.

"I got an alert from people in the security room on my walkie talkie that you were in danger?" The guard responded.

Behind his outfit, this guard looked young and very unconfident.

He wore all black clothes with dark as night shiney metal plates and protective wear on.

He honestly needs to grow some confidence or some inmate could really over power him.

However his imagine reminds me of my own.

"Oh, well I don't need saving from him, we already delt with the other male." I stated while gesturing my head towards the other inmates cell.

His head looked over at the cell, peering in to see the older male lying on the floor.

"Does he need hospital assistance? Why is he not moving?" The guard asked while I reached over to take Taehyungs hand to help pull him up from the ground.

He winced and grabbed his side while standing beside me as I responded to the guard.

"We hit him so he'd not hurt me. Self defense." I told him.

"Though he probably does need medical assistance but you can fucking work it out cunt. I probably do now myself because of you." Taehyung growled.

The guard immediately changed his stance hearing Taehyungs words.

"Yeah well you can get your medical assistance in the morning. Back to your cells." The guard snapped, his tone sounding harsher then when he spoke to me.

I went to move to the door however I watched as Taehyung stepped on the bat, lifting one end up upright so he could grab it.

He then leaned on it while looking at the guard.

"Or what?" Taehyung revoked.

My eyes widened hearing Taehyungs words.

We are in a prison? There is more guards who could over power him? What is he even thinking!?

"I will make you." The guard responded.

"Will you now?" Taehyung asked while walking over to the guard, dragging the bat along the ground.

"What if it's more fun to hang out here with you?" Taehyung asked as he leaned over the short guard making him gulp.

I watched as the guards hand again reached for his taser that he'd put back in his belt.

"Taehyung, he will zap you again if you are not careful." I snapped feeling annoyed by his actions.

I know he's murdered someone, but can he be that cold to pick on the weak that he is not attracted too?

If that guard reminds me of myself, would Taehyung have done that to me?

"He will zap me if he's scared, but he's just being a big baby." Taehyung stammered while grabbing the guards face, squishing his cheeks together as the guard loosely got the tasser out of his belt strap, deciding on whether or not to use it.

"TAEHYUNG!" I demanded now.

His head spun around to look at me now.

"Leave him the fuck alone, I know he tassered you but it was a misunderstanding. Don't freak him out or you may get less chances of parole." I muttered.

"What a buzz kill." Taehyung gasped while looking at me up and down.

His eyebrows were knitted together and his lips were pushed tightly into a pout.

His words made me feel disgusting, but mostly they made me feel unsafe.

Does he want revenge? Vengeance?

Does he lack in morals that I thought I saw a couple days ago due to prison hospitality?

At his words, I left, walking through the doorway alone.

I walked slowly past the cells, heading for mine and Taehyungs cell, hoping to be asleep before Taehyung reaches me.

However a familiar voice caught my attention from not far in the distance.

"Jimin?"

I looked over at Jungkook who was sitting against the spare wall of his cell, looking at me from on the ground.

"You were right." I stated.

He instantly got up.

"What? About what? Are you okay?" Jungkook gasped.

Does he know I'm referring to Taehyung?

"Yeah, I just saw Taehyungs true colours. At first I thought he was protecting me, but he can't help but protect without revenge. I even question if he did what he did to protect me, or whether he did it because he enjoyed physical power." I muttered.

"Did he kill someone else?" Jungkook gasped.

I shook my head.

"No, just couldn't help but threaten a young guard when he tassered Taehyung due to a misunderstanding. His nature was just threatening as hell. I finally tell him I am gay and he looked at me after I tried to stop him like I was a fucking piece of shit." I mumbled.

"Wait you are gay!?" Jungkook gasped.

"Yes. I always have been. I just have been in so much denial and I finally opened up to someone I like who likes me back, and personally it feels like my heart's just been stabbed." I mumbled.

"Go too your cell Park." I heard a guard snap from behind me.

I nodded, walking to my cell after taking one last look at Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't say a word as I disappeared from his view.

Only I could hear my name being called from behind me as I entered the cell.

The voice was raspy and dreamy like.

I hated the way I coed and drooled to his voice.

But Taehyungs voice was shakey.

I would imagine he got tassered again.

However once I sat down alone in Taehyungs and I's cell, my heart sunk hearing the electric metal cell door closing.

So that's how it will be?

I will be alone for tonight, maybe even longer?

Where are they taking Taehyung?

And why did I read Taehyungs character so wrong?

Will Taehyung and I's relationship be bitter when I see him next?

What is Taehyungs perspective on what happened?

Should I have just let Taehyung hurt the guard? I mean I don't overly like the guards but I wasn't going to support Taehyung being violent.

I thought he was the one for me, but maybe he was always the one to wield the weapon and stab my heart...

Hehehehe... Ayo so Jimins gay!!! What's your thoughts? Feelings? Concerns? What do y'all think of Taehyung? Sound like a nice bf or crush to have? Any predictions of what may happen???

Apologies for the updates being slow af. I have exams at uni rn and I have them pretty much until some time at the beginning of November so I will be busy and unable to update regularly but I will still try for you guys. Hopefully this is worth the wait. I proof read it but didn't grammar check it or spelling check it elsewhere so feel free to point out problems with the chapter if you find one/some but there hopefully won't b any.

Feel free to comment, vote and add this book to your library/libraries if you are enjoying it.

Till next time... Stay warm, healthy, safe and take care my lovelies... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro