Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimins POV

The judge spoke in a slow, monotone voice.

"The jury has determined that the defendant, Park Jimin, is..."

"Guilty."

"No!" I screamed.

I shook my hands trying to break out of the handcuffs attached to a desk.

Blood rushed into my face while my hands quaked inside the handcuffs.

"Duri! Duri! No! You know I didn't do this!" I shouted through the glass screen box that was around me, separating me from my brother, Duri and my brother's wife.

My brother walked over to me as Duri was left by her mother's side.

A small smirk appeared on his lips.

"Oh but you must have if you were found guilty. I'm disgusted with you. Don't think I'll ever forgive you for this behaviour towards my daughter. I don't know why you'd hurt someone who's so precious to me." My brother snapped.

I jolted backwards, stunned by his words.

Did he just say and act the way he did!? Why would he act like that towards his own brother? My own brother seriously doesn't believe that I didn't do it!?

I shot up straight in bed, a cold sweat dripped down my spine.

I sighed while seeing a bunk bed above mine.

Thankfully that wasn't my determined result but it's becoming a true nightmare for me.

I'm already in prison so how in hell am I going to get out of this place?

How badly I miss my own bed, own sheets, own bathroom that's not in the middle of my bedroom and living room, all in one.

I sighed while lying back down in bed, staring into the darkness.

Taehyung's heavier breaths were heard from the bunk above mine.

"Who's Duri?"

My heart pace quickened hearing Taehyung's deep, tired voice.

"What?" I stuttered.

"You were murmuring the name in your sleep." Taehyung calmly responded.

I pouted while keeping quiet, not answering Taehyung.

"Is she linked to your case?" Taehyung asked after a minute of silence.

Can't he work out that I don't want to talk about it?

"Yes." I answered quietly.

"It's a lovely name." Taehyung chimed.

"It is." I muttered while sighing.

The itchy woollen blanket surrounded my body, hugging into me.

I felt so lost with the thought of losing my family because of this case.

"I understand that you don't want to talk about your case Jimin-ah, the same thing happened to me at the beginning. Jungkook has been the only one who I've properly told the details to so I don't blame you for keeping it quiet." Taehyung stated.

"Do you think about your case often?" I asked him.

"Oh daily. I imagine everything that happened in front of me, over and over. It's haunting." Taehyung stated.

Is he not guilty too?

I stayed silent, pondering the thought of being stuck in here.

With Taehyung it doesn't seem too bad because he makes me feel somewhat better about being inside jail but still I long to be home.

"Get up." I heard Taehyung say, his gorgeous husky voice sounding closer to me which caught me off guard.

"Why?" I stuttered.

"Just do it." Taehyung replied, a tone of annoyance in his voice.

I sighed, doing as he said without questioning him further.

As I sat up in bed, it creaked.

I shuffled my bum off the bed, letting my legs fall over the edge with my bare feet touching the cold, hard concrete floor before standing up.

My deep brown eyes widened in the darkness as I felt a breath against my cheek.

Was he going to kill me!?

Hurt me!?

Shut me up for murmuring in my sleep!?

My heart pace increased.

But I gasped as I felt strong muscular arms wrap tightly around my body.

I squinted my eyes nervously until I felt the warmth of Taehyung's chest against my body.

Is a criminal embracing me!?

I let my pink soft lips hang agape as I thought about what was happening right now.

Taehyung's tight hug warmed me up like hot chocolate, butterflies swirled in my belly as though it was a spoon mixing the hot beverage.

Only my heart beat grew stronger as I slowly lifted my arms, wrapping them around behind Taehyung's back as I felt more cosy between Taehyung's arms.

"Why are you hugging me?" I whispered with slight hesitation, not wanting Taehyung to actually let go of me as I needed the embrace more than anything right now.

I've never felt so terrified and unsettled in my life.

"Because I think you need it." Taehyung responded lightly while resting his head on top of mine.

I let my left cheek press against Taehyung's chest while considering what to say next.

"But what if I'd have hurt you? You don't know me or what I'm capable of." I responded, wanting to keep control over the situation.

"And you don't know what I'm capable of so I'd take it well that I'm being nice to you. Only I believe you are innocent, whether I know what happened in your case or not, there's something about you that just doesn't seem like you should be here." Taehyung mumbled, his chin moving against my hair as he spoke.

"I want to leave. I don't belong here and if other people know I'm not tough or a criminal or even my crime, I could get beaten up. The longer I stay here, the higher my chances and I'm terrified of what life could be like here because I really cannot protect myself." I whined.

Taehyung chuckled, "Please don't tell that too anyone else or they will fuck you up on the spot you pussy," Taehyung teased before continuing.

"But don't worry, if you have my back, I'll have yours." Taehyung hummed softly.

His words melted me.

I already feel like I need Taehyung if I'm going to survive being here.

Only that means I need to keep on good terms with him, constantly; because he is right, I'm not sure what Taehyung is capable of.

And I have no clue if Taehyung is innocent or guilty...

I'll have Taehyung's back, so long as he keeps me and my heart safe. A sharp wound in my heart can cause me more damage than being beaten up, so please keep me safe... Don't let me fall for the blade, don't be a heart stabber... Or I'll become your back stabber...

Au - Hiiii.. Sorry it has been so long. It's taken me a while to update this chapter because I've been busy and a bit unsure of what I wanted to write for this chapter. Thoughts, feelings, questions about this chapter? Tae guilty or innocent do ya think? Any guesses for what crime Tae may b in prison for?

I hope this chapter is okayyyyy! Make sure to vote and comment if you liked it and I'll get the next chapter out as soon as I can! Also add the book too ya library or libraries if you haven't already to keep up to date and to help support my book. 

And if you are still reading... Here's an update of my life:

Deleted my rant in case one of the males see it!

Otherwise... See yal next time, take care, stay warm, love yourself, stay health... Byeeee!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro