12) ~His home~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Someone tapped on Anubhav's shoulder and he turned to see only to get stunned.

It was haseena !

It means he have caught red handed staring at her or can say adoring her..

She was looking at him without blinking as if trying to read his mysterious eyes..
He asked her fumbling a little
'Aa..Ap yaha kya kar rahi hai?'

"Pehle ye batao tum yaha ped ke piche kya kar rahe ho ?" she asked folding her hands to her chest

"Hu..hum ped ko chadhna sikha rahe the" he said instantly

"Kya? She asked looking at him weirdly

"I mean hum ped pe chadhna Sikh rahe the" he said smiling nervously

"Bas karo Anubhav ek sach ko chipane ke liye itne jhoot mat bolo" she said being frustrated of the ongoing drama
"Sach(wisper) kaisa sach ?" He asked trying to sound rude

"Hum kis sach ki bat kar rahe hai ye tum acche se jante ho"she said while glaring at him.He sighed, Somewhere in his heart he just want to tell her each and every thing and envoloup her in his arms Confessing his love,but the fear which was built inside him from his childhood was stopping him from going toward his comfort (haseena).

She shooked his hand making him Conscious about the situation..
"Kaha kho gaye anubhav? Bolo na kyu Aisa kar rahe ho,kyu khudko aur mujhe Takleef de rahe ho?" She asked with little hope in her voice that everything that changed between them will Sort out.

"Kya mai itni gandi acting karta hu ki ye bhi pehchan gayi?" He asked himself doubting his skills..

"Tumhari acting itni bhi gandi nahi hai per sach pata karne ke liye I have my ways" she said proudly 😎
He stared at her weirdly

"Anyways,ab jaldi batao ki tum ye sab kyu kar rahe ho?" She said looking in his eyes deeply

"Mai tumhe batana jaruri nahi samajhta" he said looking everywhere but not at her

"Tumhe batana hoga Anubhav (slightly raising her voice)aur idhar dekh ke bat karo (she said softly making him face her) "

"Bolo kyu kar rahe ho aisa ?" She said looking straight in his eyes
"Ye personal matter hai mera mai tumhe nahi bata sakta" he said struggling to maintain that arrogant look
"Ha ye tha tumhare personal matter Jab tak ye mujhe affect nahi kar raha tha per ab ye nahi hai personal kyuki now this is affecting me..this ignorance of yours is seriously getting on my nerves anubhav so it's better to spell the beans..tell me why are you doing this to me" she said plainly holding his wrist..

"Sach Janna hai ? (She nooded)to suno I was scared haseena, i was scared to loose you even before I claimed you as mine~

She started at him with a blank face
"Mujhe laga tha tum bhi chod dogi mujhe mere asli roop dekh ke jaise har koi chod diya karta tha(heavy voice) jabse tumse dosti ki mai apne asli roop me ane laga bhool gaya ki mai us roop me aa rha hu dheere dheere jis roop ke karan sirf aur sirf logo ki nafrat milti thi na jane tum me aisa kya tha jo itna sukoon deta tha ki alag hone ka man hi nahi karta dheere dheere tum adat ban gayi thi meri aur jis din mujhe ye realise hua maine apne apse wada kiya ki isse pehle tum bhi mujhe chod do mai hi alag ho jaunga taki tumhare chodne ka dard na ho (cracking voice)..
Per now I've realised that tum alag ho(looking at her with admiration) un sabse alag ho jo mujhe mere over expressive hone ke karn judge karte the~ jab mai tumhare sath hota hu to mai vo hota hu jo mai hu naki vo jo mujhe bana diya gaya hai haseena ~

Ik ye sab bohot filmy ho raha hai but can't help (chuckling through tears still holding her shoulders from his both hands,all the while she was staring him with a different feeling in her eyes..and it was..love✨)

"Aur ek bat in this gap of one week I realised that I've started to love you haseena and i know that you don't but(he spoke all this with all the love he has for her all ready to hear a no but she cut him in middle) "

"I do..I really do Anubhav"(shaking her head in yes with tears in her eyes)

He looked at her blankly cause he was not ready for a yes 🤭
She looked at him and laughed a little seeing him so shocked she hugged him tight telling it's for real and slowly processing everything he too envoluped her in his arms ❤️

They break the hug and she teased him saying "vaisee..maine tumhe Yun mujhe niharte hue teesri bar pakda hai" she said wispering in his ears followed by an hearty laugh of both...

So this is how a lonely soul found
'His Home'....

The End.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro