13) ✨New year✨

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Parking her Jeep under the huge Banyan tree she stepped out of her Jeep and proceed towards the lake side she sat down taking support of a rock and took some deep breaths trying to absorb the essence of nature..
It was the golden time where sun sets and moon arise spreading a glowy golden and purple hue over the sky..

She looked around and saw birds proceeding toward there nest and an unusual silence spreading..
Only the sound which was audible was of water touching the shore..

A guest of cold wind flow sending shiver to her skin, her hairs flew in a carefree manner revealing her face and there she was a strong headed, epitome of intelegence and a Lil jazzbati lady "Haseena Mallick"

Today something was different the usual charm of her face..the usual spark of her eyes..the usual "dimple vali smile was missing" it was as if someone has snatched away that peaceful look of her face which she carries every day gracefully..

And here it's the last day of the year it's 31st of December and she was here near a Lake sitting quietly while half of the Kolkata is busy partying with there friends, families or love

She opened her diary..
It was a cute vintage diary in which it was written "Stay away.. it's personal" in bold letters you all must be wondering why would an sho buy such childish diary so the reason was her beloved ammi who was head over heels in knowing every bit of info which makes her bacchi sad ❤️...

She scrolled some page and stop at a perticular one and gave heading

"End of an golden period 2020~2022"

'dosh kashti ka nahi tufan ka hai anubhav,jab bhi aya hai beawaz hi aya hai ...yahi kaha tha humne unhe apni bahon me ek bar fir bharne se pehle us waqt jab hum ye soch rahe the ki toofan aa kar ja chuka hai aur ab se kuch bhi hoga to usme humare sath humare anubhav honge humara hath thamne ke liye per hume kya pata tha ki shayad vo toofan ke pehle ki shanti thi samay beetta gaya hum usme uajhte gaye pata hi nahi chala ki kab hum apne farz ke hatho itne bebas ho chuke the ki apne hi pyar ko apne hi hatho se maar dala shayad jo kiya vo galat tha shayad jo kiya vo na kiya hota per humari bebasi koi samajh hi na paya...jab sara sach bahar aya aur ye sabit hua ki humare anubhav gaddar nahi hai tab tak bohot der ho chuki thi anubhav ko humper garv tha ki humne apne pyar ke agge apne farz ko rakha per shayad kahi na kahi unke man me humare prati ek aise bhavna jag chuki thi jise na nafrat ka nam de paye na hi pyar ka hum dheere dheere guilt me doobte rhe aur vo dheere dheere humse dooriyan badhate rahe aur na jane kab ek waqt Aisa aaya ki humare darmiyan pyar to tha per ab us pyar ko sabke samne pyar kahne ki himmat na unme thi na mujhme humne unhe kayi bar kaha ki hum galat the aur iska hume afsoos hai per vo sirf ek smile ke sath keh jate ki 'hum apki takleefen samajhte hai miss mallik' anubhav ne na kabhi apna gussa Zahir kiya na kabhi apne gam dheere dheere hum bhi samajhne lage ki shayad ye dooriyan munasib hai in dooriyon me hi humari aur unki bhalayi hai aur aj hum hai yaha Kolkata mein har kise se koso door apni ammi ke sath aisa nahi hai ki ab anubhav ka humare liye ya humare unke liye pyar khatam ho gaya hai aj bhi unke khabri humari khabar untak pohchate hai aur humare khabri unki khabar hum tak (sad chuckle)"

Haseena closed her diary and rest her head on the rock by the time it was 7:00 and the night sky was glowing fully indicating the full moon day..

A shooting star was seen and at the very moment she closed her eyes and wispered "Happy New year Anubhav"

"Love isn't always about living together and dying together you can also love someone by living far away from them"

The End..

Happy new year friends ❤️
Ik I am quite late in wishing
hehe😅
Anyways, some of you might be angry about this short cause it's quite weird and yk 'lambiyan so judaiyan' types but I just wrote what I wanted to.. so constructive criticism is allowed 🌝

Byeeee..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro