14| Fear And Comfort

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ryobo's POV ❄️

"You can't hide under the table forever, Tori..." I went as I looked at her in the eyes, seeing that they were back to their normal color. Just a little bit of a green tint, but, she's fine.

"Please...Just stay away from me." Toriel says again while tears continued running down to the sides of her face as she kept trembling.

"I think it's best if you lived with someone else, since I'm such a danger to you and your little brother. I don't want to be such a heavy burden to you two, from a psychotic freak like me."

"You're not a psychotic freak - " I started.

"Yes, I am! I nearly killed you and your brother!"

"Shut up!" I say as tears appeared in my eyes before I grabbed Toriel's wrist and pulled her towards me, hugging her tightly as I kept her close to my chest.

Toriel had a surprised and a speechless look on her face while I was hugging her.

"I don't care what anyone, including you, thinks about! You're not a freak nor are you a heavy burden either! Me and Itachi aren't leaving and are staying with you through the thick and thin, because we don't want you to be alone anymore, no matter what!"

"Wh-Why?" Toriel went.

"Because we care about you the same way you care about us! I may not know much, but, I know how you feel. It may sound stupid or silly, but the pies you make, says it all.

In truth, you actually feel very sad and lonely most of the time and are always by yourself, no matter how many times you tried to make someone stay." I say tearfully.

"You don't have anyone around you to talk to or a child to raise. You mostly feel heartbroken. If we just left you alone like how the others did, you'll suffer even more and will actually become insane along with turning into your horrortale self, with or without the unknown substance. It can still happen to you, no matter what."

I didn't hear a response from Toriel after I said that.

"Ryobo's right...We've actually been to different universes similar to this one, and the horrortale universe version of you had lost her sanity as Ryobo's already stated what's happened to her.

We're not only here to prevent you from going any further down the same path the horrortale you went down, but to live with you and be your foster kids, even though we both know that we can't prevent anything or a single mistake that's happened in your life." Itachi spoke up as he walked in and stood beside me.

"Yeah. We're not leaving your side, no matter what happens. Not even when things get really bad between us and you. We'd risk our lives as well, just to protect you too." I continued as I nodded in agreement.

Through out the entire time, Toriel was silent but she still had the surprised and speechless look on her face.

"So, just wipe those tears from your eyes and show us that warm, beautiful smile that you give us a lot. Everything'll be okay, Tori..."

After I said that, Toriel could only just look at me and hugged me back tightly in return as she started crying.

All I could do is rub Toriel's back soothingly while she rested her head on my shoulder.

As for the others, including Itachi, they just watched us for a bit longer as me and Toriel got up and sat down on the medical bed that she was restrained in until now.

While we were sitting there, the other three started cleaning the room up and had the knocked over furniture moved back to their rightful places.

"Poor Toriel...I can't imagine what she's already suffered and gone through during the times she was behaving like her horrortale self." I thought as I looked at her before I rubbed the back of her head, while I felt her tightly grip on my hoodie a little.

After what felt like an hour or two, Toriel eventually calmed down.

"You alright now?" I asked as Toriel and I looked at each other, once we parted the hug.

Toriel nodded her head.

"Good." I said as I smiled at her a bit.

"I think I'll go take a bath. My hair looks like it hasn't been washed in days, and it's really messy too." Toriel sighs as she wiped the tears from her eyes while she sniffed.

"That's alright, then. I'll be waiting for you in here while I clean the room up with the others." I say as I nodded in understanding.

"Hey, Toriel? I know I don't have any pair of clean clothes that you usually change into and wear, but, I have something for you that you can put on." Alphys mentions as she looked over at her.

"It's even around your size too. I'll give it to you and have Undyne help you put it on, if you're alright with that."

"Sounds good." Toriel replied as she gave Alphys the thumbs up before they both headed out.

However, just when Toriel was about to head into the other room, she suddenly paused and turned to look at me.

"Ryobo?" She began. "Thank you..."

"You're welcome. Anything for a sweet mother like you." I replied as I chuckled.

Toriel blushed a little at that as she smiled before leaving to catch up with Alphys.

"Heh...Cute." I went before smiling as I recalled back the moment when Toriel blushed a little, just a few seconds ago.

Toriel's POV 🥧

After I left the room, Alphys showed me where the bathroom was, handing me the things I needed for my bath.

"When you're undressed, just put your clothes in the basket and set the basket outside of the bathroom, so, I'll get them washed for you. Hairdryer should be in the cabinet." Alphys says before leaving the room.

"Thank you." I replied back, just before Alphys left to give me privacy.

Then I turned the water on and undressed myself before putting the clothes in the basket, quickly setting the basket outside, as I closed the door and locked it.

"Don't think I'd want anyone seeing me wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around me or walking in on me while I was undressed and about to get in the shower." I thought to myself as my face was red in embarrassment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro