2| Meeting Toriel

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ryobo's POV ❄️

I stood there observing the hole above me and Itachi, after I said that, as I held Flowey with one hand while I scratched the back of my head with my other hand.

"So, what now?" Itachi asked as he looked around.

As if right on cue, we heard someone approaching before they came into view.

Turned out to be a female monster, only she seems to be wearing a comfortable, purple dress with a symbol on her chest that me and Itachi don't recognize.

My only guess is that the symbol looked like some sort of angel.

"Oh. Hello..." I began before waving at her a little. "Who are you?"

"I'm Toriel." The female monster introduced herself.

Then she began to explain everything along with what she does every day, which is coming over to where me and Itachi are, to see if any humans or mobians has fallen down here.

I nod in understanding as I looked at Toriel after we introduced ourselves.

"Oh! This is Flowey." I say before showing her the talking flower. "We just met him not too long ago right after we fell here."

Itachi chuckled as he nods, while he was carrying mine and his things.

For some reason, I can't shake off this odd feeling about Toriel. In a good way though.

She has a kind, gentle and an understanding atmosphere around her, from my point of view. Completely down to earth.

Just like...Mom.

Tears started appearing in my eyes and running down to the sides of my face as I remembered mom and dad before the memory of their death came up next.

I noticed Itachi felt the same way too because he had the same reaction that I had.

It was obvious that Toriel reminds us both of our mother.

"My child, what's wrong?" Toriel asks after noticing the tears, showing concern as she got down to my level.

I couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes as I told her what was upsetting me and Itachi all of a sudden.

Toriel had a surprised but a sad look on her face at the same time after I was done explaining.

"I'm sorry to hear that you and your brother lost your parents." She says as I looked at her.

I nodded as I sniffed, still wiping the tears from my eyes.

Toriel then lead us through the catacombs, taught us some things that involved a dummy, before she told us to wait at a spot along with giving me and Itachi a cell phone that actually works here in the Underground, mentioning that she'll call to check on us.

Then she just left, leaving us to stand around by ourselves and with Flowey too.

Just like that, we waited patiently for Toriel to come back.

It was a bit awkward and uncomfortable but me and my brother managed, until Toriel finally came back.

"I'm sorry that it took so long." She says as she sweat dropped a little.

"You're okay. Me and my brother aren't mad at you." I replied, sweat dropping a little as well.

Toriel smiled in relief as she lightly held mine and Itachi's free hand before leading us somewhere.

While Toriel led us somewhere else, I noticed Flowey had been quiet lately.

Wonder what he's thinking?

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what Flowey's thinking of at this point right now.

It's not like anyone can read a talking flower's mind except for my little brother, Itachi.

Unfortunately, he's not even interested in reading a talking flower's mind right now.

For a bit, I just looked at Flowey as we were walking with Toriel before I eventually looked away from him.

After Toriel led us to a place, in which we found out it was her house, we went in with her before setting our things down on the couch and taking our footwear off.

And as for Flowey, I setted him down on the coffee table for the time being, since I didn't know where to put him at.

Toriel eventually came back from the kitchen, carrying a butterscotch pie for me and a cinnamon pie for Itachi, since she had asked us what do we prefer to have.

As soon as we smelled the pie from the other room, before it was being brought here, me and Itachi drooled a little bit in hunger, knowing we hadn't eaten anything since breakfast and lunch.

Without hesitation, me and Itachi started to eat our pies, while feeling impressed over how well they were made.

Itachi's POV 🎸

After a while, when we were finished eating Toriel's amazing pies, me and Ryobo just chilled out while watching some videos and anime that we downloaded and saved earlier to watch offline before meeting Flowey and Toriel.

For a bit, everything was alright until Ryobo hugged my arm, giving me the message that something's up with him.

Pausing the vid we were watching, I setted our device down on the coffee table as well before asking Ryobo what's wrong.

Ryobo then told me how much he still misses our parents, and how he wished he could see them again one last time before they died.

Nodding in understanding, I pulled Ryobo close to me and letted him rest his head on my shoulder as I rubbed his back soothingly.

"Is everything okay?" Toriel asked as she came in the room and sat down on a chair.

I nodded and just simply told her that Ryobo still misses mom and dad.

After I explained that, Ryobo could only just look over at me as I looked at him, while I was rubbing his back soothingly.

We remained like this for a while until Toriel mentioned that it was time for us to go to bed, shortly after we had dinner and some more pie again.

Then I picked our things up as the both of us were being led to our rooms.

"Do you two like to sleep together in the same room or do you prefer to sleep in separate rooms?" Toriel asked as she paused for a moment, feeling a bit confused.

"We like to sleep together sometimes, but, I'm alright with sleeping by myself." I answered. "But, Ryobo's is a different story."

"Okay, so, you wanna sleep in a room by yourself?"

"Yes." I replied simply

Then I went in the room Toriel showed me to and setted my things down before handing Ryobo's stuff to him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro