20| A Sudden Idea

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ryobo's POV ❄️

As a few weeks went by, and like Alphys had said, Toriel was still like her horrortale self every once in a while, but it wasn't really severe like it was before, until she was given the cure at that time.

Toriel's still her usual self most of the time, so, I wasn't really worried and concerned that much when I'd catch her watching me from the distance during the times she's behaving like her horrortale self a little bit.

Instead of feeling scared again, I would just give her a small smile and hug her instead, this time, making her feel surprised and slightly confused.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you be afraid of me, like you and your brother were before?" I'd hear her ask.

"Nah. I've gotten used to it. And I'm just giving you a hug for being cute, down-to-earth, and understanding." I would reply before sticking my tongue out at her playfully.

"Shut up." She'd say next before folding her arms and looking away, while a light blush appeared across her face.

I smiled at the recollection of that memory, while I looked over at Toriel as I ate some of the butterscotch pie I was given for snack.

"Are you thinking or daydreaming about Toriel again?" I heard Itachi ask with a smirk on his face, getting me out of my thoughts.

"No." I replied while the tips of my ears turned red in embarrassment.

"You're such a bad liar." My brother teased me, making my face turn red.

"Why don't you shut up and stick a cork in it, you mind reader?" I said in defense as my ears flattened back.

"Nah. It's fun when me and Undyne tease you about Toriel." Itachi replies as he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Whatever." I went before rolling my eyes as I finished eating my snack before putting the dishes in the sink.

"How's the talking flower doing, aside from everything that's happened?" I asked.

"Just being himself as always. Been giving him some water like how anyone normally does it." Itachi replied.

"Ah. Alright then. Lemme know if you need anything, gardening wise." I say before leaving the room.

"I will." Itachi replied before he resumed eating his cinnamon pie.

I chuckled a bit at that as I sat down next to Toriel on the couch.

It eventually didn't take long for me to notice that she fell asleep on me earlier while we were just sitting there, but, I didn't mind.

Instead, I just pulled Toriel close to me and letted her rest her head on my chest, while she just continued to sleep.

"I guess it must be exhausting for Toriel when she's behaving like her horrortale self a bit..." I thought to myself as I looked at her, before giving her head pats.

While I was giving her head pats, I suddenly caught Toriel smiling in her sleep as I kept doing that, even when I rub the back of her head soothingly.

"Heh...You're such a cutie, Tori." I say to myself as I kept my gaze on her sleeping figure.

Then I dozed off next, after a while, as I kept Toriel close to me.

Itachi's POV 🎸

After seeing Toriel and my brother fall asleep together, I smiled in adore over that as I got up and grabbed a blanket before tucking Toriel and my brother in.

Then I just left them alone as I went back in the kitchen and finished eating my cinnamon pie while drinking some tea.

"Hmm...Wonder what I should do with those two, since I plan to leave and hangout with Undyne and Alphys for a while?" I thought as I glanced over at Ryobo and Toriel.

"Maybe I should have them spend some time together?"

Just right after I thought of that, an idea suddenly came in my head, making me smile wickedly. But, in a good way.

"I think I might know the perfect plan for them. I'll just need Undyne and Alphys' involvement in this..."

-   -   -

After I contacted then had Undyne and Alphys come over, I told them my idea, which had them easily hooked on it.

"I love this idea! And I know the perfect place for them to have some time to themselves." Undyne says as Alphys smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get started once I leave a note, letting them know that I left to have some time to myself and to hang out with you two!" I say as I grabbed a small piece of paper and started writing before setting the note down on the table, next to the couch.

I also mentioned in the note for Toriel earlier that I repaired one of her dresses very well with my sewing, so, I'm pretty sure she'd be happy to hear that, even though I can tell she's already comfortable with the kimono she's wearing.

But, I'm sure she'll still wear the dress I repaired for her.

Then me and the girls left the house to get the plan in motion.

While we were out, I happened to have come across and met the skeleton brothers, Sans and Papyrus, which resulted in us quickly getting to know each other and becoming friends.

From what I learned, Sans is the older brother and Papyrus is the younger, even though he looks like the older brother.

"You two are quite similar to me and my older brother." I mentioned as I smiled.

"Really? What's your brother like?" Papyrus asked.

"Pretty much like Sans and Alphys by personality even though he's sometimes like you." I answered. "It's bizarre how you have an older brother that looks younger while we're the younger ones that look older by height."

"I know right?!" Papyrus went before I nodded in agreement with him.

As for the plan I mentioned to Papyrus and Sans, they wanted to join in on the fun too.

"Looks like it's 'the more the merrier' logic." Alphys says as she smiled.

"Yup!" I went.

Then we laughed a little bit, while we continued with what we were doing, only with Sans and Papyrus helping us this time.

In just a short amount of minutes, we got everything ready.

"Now, all we gotta do is just hang out so we can kill some time, until Toriel and Ryobo comes along." I say to the others, as I looked at them.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro