27| Young Toriel

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ryobo's POV ❄️

"No. It's okay...Past is in the past." Toriel says as she sighed while I was hugging her.

Then she kissed me on the cheek, making the tips of my ears turned red a little.

"Cutie..." She chuckled, as I kept cuddling her.

"Yes, I am cute." I replied as I smiled a bit while I purred.

I heard a giggle from her before I was given head pats.

"So, are you gonna show me what you looked like as a kid, since we were off topic a few minutes ago?" I asked.

"Oh! Sure! This picture of me was when I baked my first pie with my mother, since I wanted to be like her..." Toriel says as she smiled while she pulled out a photo album from her bag and showed her childhood picture to me.

"Awww! You're look so adorable in the picture! Especially with the dress and that ribbon in your hair!" I gushed in adore.

"I'm really impressed that you made it so well! You're like a natural born baker or something!" I added, making Toriel smile and blush a little.

"Mom helped me out a bit with the pie, but, it did turn out really well." She says sheepishly as she chuckled.

"Awesome! But, I still can't get over how small and tiny you are!! It's really cute!!!" I say as I was still gushing in adore over her kid-versions' cuteness.

"Shut up!" She laughed. "So many monsters have told me how cute I was. Even the ones who were friends with my mom and had watched me grow up until now! I'm still called cute today because of that."

"Okay, little princess..." I teased her.

"Little Princess?!" Toriel went before laughing harder. "I don't think being a princess or a queen would be my cup of tea..."

"I know." I chuckled as Toriel putted her photo album book away. "You don't need to tell me why..."

Toriel nodded, before we decided to do something else for fun and to kill our boredom again, before the boredom tries to make a come back.

Of course, I did mention the weird dream I recently had about Horrortale Toriel to her, as we were at Grillby's and sitting in the booth together, because we got hungry while we were doing something fun.

"Wait, you had a weird dream about her?" She asked as she had a small surprised look on her face.

"Yeah. I still find it very odd that I was actually helping her find someone I know who can help and take care of the mental health issues for her." I replied, while I was eating a hot dog with french fries and ketchup, just the way I like it.

"It's also the first time I had a dream like that, that's connected to mental health."

"Strange..." Toriel went, as she took a drink of water.

"Yeah. I wonder if it's connected to you being cured?" I say as I also took a drink as well, only I was drinking "Strike", which is most likely the monster version of the soda, Sprite.

They had some sodas and drinks here too that I was strongly familiar with and aware it's the monster version of.

Like how Fanta is "Funka", Sunny-D is "Sunshine-Z", or even how Gatorade is "Gatorhead".

When I first heard it was called "Gatorhead" I immediately started laughing hard at the name, because it only just makes me think of an inside joke about it.

I still find the name really funny right now.

"I wonder that too..." Toriel replied, looking at the ceiling in wonder before she sighed a little.

Looking back at Toriel, I suddenly happened to notice that something was bothering her, judging by the look in her eyes and the way she was picking at her food a little bit, after she looked away from the ceiling.

She still ate her food, but, only a little bit.

"Tori? Is everything okay?" I asked, showing concern as Toriel twitched a little at that.

"Yeah! Perfectly fine! Just enjoying the warm, hot food we ordered." She responded while plastering a fake smile on her face.

I just gave her the "You're lying and I don't believe you.." look, as I was unamused and not even phased by her fake happiness.

"Tori. What's really going on with you? Be honest to me. I already know you're a terrible liar." I say as I gave her a serious look.

Toriel sighed as she looked away from me before picking at her food a bit and eating it again.

"It's nothing. Really..." She says.

"Doesn't seem like a 'nothing'..." I replied, while folding my arms.

The two of us were sitting there in silence for a moment, before I noticed the tears appearing in her eyes a little.

"Why are you wanting to know?" Toriel asked me as she sounded a little upset.

"So, I can try to help and make you feel better." I answered before I pulled her into a tight hug.

Toriel could only hug me back tightly in return as I kept her close and was rubbing her back soothingly.

I heard her crying a little while we were hugging each other, but, I didn't mind. If it's anything to make her feel better, then I will listen to her and hear her crying.

Resting my chin on her head, I looked at her as I continued rubbing her back soothingly, before giving her a light kiss on the forehead.

The only word I heard from her was the word "Frisk", which gave me the message that she must be thinking about the child.

After she stopped crying, I asked Toriel what happened to Frisk.

"Frisk was okay. Able to defeat and spare other monsters without hurting them. Including Asgore and Flowey. And somehow, my dead son. In the end, the barrier was broken and we were able to go to the surface again..." She says.

"But, sadly, Frisk told me that she had places to go. And I accepted her decision...That was the last time I heard from Frisk.

Years had passed, and when I heard anything about Frisk, I learned that during those years, Frisk became a grown up like how any normal human becomes, and married a monster, which resulted the birth of a hybrid. A half-human half-monster child.

Sadly, no one knows who was the monster Frisk married...Not even their name..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro