45| Ruby

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Toriel's POV 🥧

"Hey, Tori! Glad to see you're awake." Ryobo says as he looked at me.

I nodded in response to that as I smiled a bit.

"Is there something you need?" He asked me next.

"No...But, I do wanna ask you something." I replied as I looked at him.

"What is it?"

"It's about that girl, Ruby..." I said as I looked down at my hands.

"Oh..." I heard Ryobo went, before he flattened his ears a little, probably thinking he's in trouble.

"I'm not mad at you, Ryobo...I just wanted to know more about her." I said as I sweat dropped a little.

"Alright then...Ask me anything about her." Ryobo says as he got up and sat right next to me.

"Is she underage?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh...No, I think she's the same age as Undyne is. Ruby's only short and just looks younger because it's something she inherited from her mother's genes." Ryobo answered.

"I-I see..." I went as I blushed a little in embarrassment.

"Heh, it's alright. She actually mentioned to me earlier recently that she's gonna stay over at Undyne and Alphys' place, since she wants to get to know them better and become friends with them." Ryobo mentioned as he ruffled my head a bit.

I smiled a little, but, Ryobo could easily tell I was feeling a bit worried about Ruby.

"Hey, why are you so worried about her?" He asked, feeling concerned.

Tears appeared in my eyes a little bit as I hugged Ryobo.

"Because she reminds me of Chara, just by looking at her..." I tearfully said.

Ryobo nods a little in response to that as he pulled me close to my chest before rubbing my back soothingly.

"I understand." He says as I buried my face in his chest, until I felt him kiss me on the forehead.

I smiled lightly at him while he wiped the tears away for me, before I pushed him back on the bed and just cuddled in close with him.

"But, Ruby's not the only one who's a hybrid, aside from me and Itachi. My cousin and his girlfriend are hybrids too. They have a strong connection with the Underground monsters here too, so, don't be surprised if you find two more hybrids like me soon."

"Yeah. Wait...What's your cousin's name, just out of curiosity?" I asked.

"His name is Asriel, pretty much shares the same name as your deceased son. But, we all like to call him Azzy for short, nickname wise."

"Azzy? Heh...What a cute nickname. I actually like that. But, now I want to meet your cousin, since you mentioned him." I chuckled as we looked at each other, before Ryobo smiled.

"He basically looks so much like me. The only two differences from him and I, is that Azzy's eyes are black and white. Plus, he's kinda like Itachi, but, quieter and intimidating." He says as he smiled.

"Him and his girlfriend are major punks."

Ryobo's POV ❄️

"Yeah, I can imagine that if I ever do meet them..." Toriel went as she nodded.

Then we just cuddled each other a bit more, until Toriel suddenly seemed to have realized something that made her look like she was hit with a ton of bricks all at once.

"HEY! Wait just a freaking minute!" She began, startling me a little as she sat up.

"Are you cheating on me for Ruby?!"

"What the - - ?! Where in the hell did that question come from?!?!" I asked in surprise as I looked at Toriel in the eyes.

"Answer my question!" She demanded before roughly poking me by the chest once.

"No! Why would I do such a thing like that to you?!?!" I went, as I sweat dropped a little as I answered her question.

"You better not be! Or so help me - - " Toriel replied, before she started coughing hard out of nowhere.

"Woah! Hey! Take it easy! You're overexerting yourself!" I said before lightly patting her back, seeing that she's coughed up blood.

I sighed after Toriel stopped coughing before I made her lie down on the bed.

"Heh...Suddenly jealous, aren't you? But, lemme get something straight with you for a moment, before I head into the kitchen and fix you some chicken noodle soup...

First of all, I'm not interested in Ruby and she's not interested in me either." I said as I looked at Toriel by the eyes.

"Ruby's mostly into other women. So, you shouldn't work yourself up over nothing. She's not gonna try stealing me away from you. Even if she looks, acts, or says like it, she's really not gonna take me away.

So, don't worry about that. Alright?"

"Okay..." Toriel replied as she made a pout at me in annoyance.

"Hey. Don't gimme that." I said before I gave her some head pats.

"Easy for you to say..." She says as a light blush appeared across her face.

"I bet that's one of the things that makes you so cute though, from the way you're acting right now." I chuckled.

"Shut up!" Toriel went, making me laugh before I booped her by the nose and left the room to go fix her some soup.

After I made the soup and letted it cool down, in the kitchen, I went back to the bedroom and helped Toriel sit up.

"Here you go..." I said as I handed the bowl to her.

"Thanks..." Toriel replied as she took the bowl.

Then I noticed she seemed to have something up her sleeve, because she suddenly got in one of those sexy but cute poses and looked at me.

"B-But, would you please help me eat it, master~?" She says cutely and in a seductive manner.

I immediately blushed heavily, as the tips of my ears turned red, before I covered my face and quickly looked away, trying to stop myself from getting a nosebleed from Toriel's cuteness.

I heard her wheezing in laughter a little bit after she saw my reaction.

"Oh my god...You're so spoiled, Tori." I huffed after turning to look at her, once I stopped blushing so hard.

"Sorry~" She replied before sticking her tongue out at me in a playful manner.

"Yeah, yeah...Now, scoot forward a bit if you want me to feed you." I say before I got in the bed and letted her rest her back on my chest.

Then I took the bowl and started feeding her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro