11| Snowpoint City

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/n's POV 🍒

"I'm thinking the same thing too." Byron replied.

Nodding in agreement, I looked at Roark and smiled before reaching over and booping him on the nose.

"Huh- booping me?" He went before he booped me back.

I laughed a little at his reaction as Roark smiled back at me.

"Hey, didja notice the gifts on the table, next to the bed?" I asked.

"Yeah? What about it?" Roark questioned.

"I was the one who got them for you." I said as I smiled.

"Thanks, y/n..." He replied as he gave me another smile.

"So, you'll be heading off to Snowpoint City next?"

"Yeah, I'll have to." I sighed, not really looking forward to it.

"Hey, don't worry. Just pretend Roark's traveling around with you too." Byron says as he gave me a head pat.

"That's what I've been doing the entire time after he was taken to the hospital..." I said before giving him and Roark a pout.

They both sweat dropped a little in response to that, not knowing I had been doing that until I told them just now.

"It'll be alright, y/n..." Roark sighed before lacing his hand with mine.

I squeezed his hand gently in response to that as I looked at him, until Riolu woke up and yawned a little.

"Oop...Look who's awake." He went, making me smile a little at that.

Knowing the riolu might be feeling a little hungry, I took out a few oran berries and gave it to the pokémon.

As Riolu took the berries, I moved them over to the seat next to me, before they just sat down and started eating the berries I gave them.

Looking at the time, I noticed it was getting close for me to leave and head out to Snowpoint City.

"Ugh....I gotta get going. Can't keep Candice waiting." I sighed before getting Riolu in my pokéball, once Riolu ate the oran berries that I gave it.

Despite Riolu being recently born, I'm definitely not gonna use it in any battles except against the lower level wild pokémon at Twinleaf.

The poor thing would get easily knocked out within one hit of a higher level pokémon.

"I can't give up on the challenge. I started this and I'm going to finish it. Once I defeat the champion, I'll be able to relax." I say as I stood up after putting Riolu away in my boxes.

Looking over at my hand, I clenched it into a fist as I felt something circulate through me.

It almost felt like I got a boost of energy and adrenaline. Or like as if my blood is on fire.

"I wish you good luck then..." Byron says as he looks at me.

"Thanks. As for you, Roark...Please get better soon." I went as my gaze softened a little, when I looked at him.

"Don't worry, I will." He replied as he smiled.

"Good...I'll see you after my battle." I said before I left, closing the door behind me.

Before I headed my way to Snowpoint City, I immediately went to Veilstone and bought myself the winter clothes, seeing that I have enough money to get it.

I also bought the Cyber and the other outfits for later.

After changing into my winter clothes, I headed out and started taking the path to Snowpoint City.

By the time I finally made it, I immediately went in the Poké Center to warm myself up and heal my pokémon at the same time, since I had to battle other trainers and wild pokémon numerous times.

"I'm gonna be so glad when I beat Candice, leave this city, stop Team Galactic's plans, and head back to visit Roark again before heading off to defeat Volkner..." I said to myself as I grumbled a little.

Once my pokémon was healed and I was warmed up, I left the center and went into the Gym.

But, when I noticed what the task was, I wanted to facepalm myself.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! This is gonna take me hours!" I thought to myself in complaint, before I sighed and started clearing the large snowballs out of my way, getting enough momentum to do so.

Like I said, it took me hours to figure out how to get rid of them, before I finally made it to Candice.

Easily defeating her and Volkner in the other city too.

Relieved, I went to go visit Roark one last time at the hospital before the long journey and the battle against the elite four and the champion.

"Congrats on getting all the badges!" Roark says as he gave me a pat on the shoulder.

I smiled in response as I thanked him.

He seems to be getting better pretty quickly these days.

"So, you're going to battle the elite four and the champion, huh?" Roark went as he looked at me.

"Yeah, sounds about it." I replied as my gaze faltered a little.

"Can I tell you something? Advice wise, I mean..." He asked.

"Sure. Hit me with it...I need all the advice I can get before going up against them." I answered wearily while nodding my head a little.

"Okay. My advice for you is this...Train your pokémon hard and well, stock up on a lot of medicines, berries, and revives like how you've been occasionally doing, and don't give up even when you have doubts and are in a pinch." He says as he looked directly at me and in my e/c eyes.

I could easily tell he was serious about this, just by the look on his face and his eyes.

I nod, showing that I understood him, both loudly and clearly.

"Just know the champion's super tough...She hasn't lost her winning streak because of that." Byron says as he looks at me.

"My advice for you in five words is 'dragons and ice-type pokémon'...You'll figure out what I mean later, at the pokémon league."

I gave Byron a confused look at that, but, Roark seems to already know what his father meant, because I saw him hide a smile.

"What are you both hiding from me?" I asked as I gave them a small death stare. "Is your advices just jokes?"

"Nothing. And, no, our advices aren't jokes to you, we were mostly serious about that." Byron says as he cleared his throat a little.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro