16| Yandere?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Roark's POV 🪨

By the time I could do anything, I suddenly felt something binding my wrists together, making me snap my eyes open immediately.

When I did, y/n had this odd look on her face as she was smiling eerily.

It sent chills down my spine, the more I looked at it.

"I told you not to peek, Roarkie..." She says, her voice in a different tone at the last part in her sentence, which was scaring me at this point.

"Y-Y/n? Wh-What are you doing?" I asked her nervously.

I only got a giggle out of her, before she tugged on the chains, pulling me close.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out later..." She replied as she deeply looked at me in the eyes, staring into my soul.

That was the last thing I heard from her, before I suddenly felt something getting inserted and instantly being injected in me.

Then I started to lose consciousness before I blacked out.

-  -  -

By the time I gained consciousness, I had no idea what happened.

Everything that happened a few seconds ago seemed like a dream that felt too real, except for when me and y/n went out to Jubilife City with the others.

Looking around, I noticed that I was in my bedroom, and on my bed, while I'm currently wearing my pajamas.

Y/n was curled up in a ball, asleep next to me, as she had her pajamas on too, but was still wearing one of my miner jackets.

"That girl....Does y/n really like the jacket so much, or is she wearing it because of me?" I thought to myself as I looked at her.

Well, at least until I got my answer.

Just after I looked over at y/n, I heard her say my name in her sleep as she smiled before hugging my arm a little.

I blushed a little, finding it cute how she's curled up in a ball like that, along with her lying next to me.

Smiling, I pulled her close to my chest and letted her sleep on me, as I closed my eyes and fell back asleep, despite it still being around night time when I woke up.

When daylight came, I opened my eyes and yawned a little, before looking over at y/n, seeing that she was still asleep, only she had her arms wrapped around my waist.

Sighing, I gently moved her arms off of me, and got up before grabbing a clean pair of lounge clothes out of my dresser and heading into the bathroom to take a shower for the day.

When I came out cleaned up, y/n wasn't in the bed and the smell of breakfast was coming from downstairs.

"Oh! She made me breakfast?" I thought as I headed downstairs and spotted her in the kitchen, cooking, while a plate with a cup of orange juice was already served and sitting on the table.

Walking over and yawning a little, I sat down at the table and glanced at the plate, seeing the usual breakfast food.

Bacon, eggs...That kind of thing.

The pancakes, however, were in the shape of a heart.

Not something you'd normally see when a girl you've met and been around with for a while, since the pokémon league challenge, would do.

"Y/n? Is everything okay?" I asked, showing the same concern that she gave me before.

She stops cooking for a moment and turns to look at me before nodding her head, silently.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable asking her that, but, I had to anyways.

Then she focused her attention back to her cooking, flipping a pancake over on the pan.

As for my pokémon, I noticed that they were already fed for me, because they seem to be in their usual mood after being given their meal.

After she was done cooking her meal, y/n served her plate and sat down on the chair that's across and in front of me.

We both ate in uncomfortable silence, shortly after I thanked y/n for making breakfast for me.

"You're welcome..." was all I got her to say.

"Is y/n really okay? She's so quiet, and that's really unlikely of her to be this way..." I thought to myself as I glanced at her every now and then, while I ate.

"So...What did you think of my cooking?" She suddenly asked, making me flinch a little.

"Oh! I think it's really good! Especially the way you had the pancake made into the shape of a heart and dyed to the color, red, while yours is in the shape of a star and dyed yellow.

Plus, the eggs and bacon were cooked nicely!" I answered, obviously being honest with her.

Y/n gave me a small, gentle smile in return as her gaze softened.

"I'm glad. But, is there anything you want to say, so, I can make my cooking better for you?" She asked me, before tilting her head to the side curiously.

"What are you talking about, y/n? Your cooking is good as the way it is! I don't want any changes to it, what so ever!" I replied before lightly grabbing her hand and squeezing it gently.

"Sure, the pancake you gave me did taste a little strange and almost like iron, but, I still liked the effort you already had put into your cooking."

"Oh! Thanks!" She replied, having a small surprised look on her face, while I blushed hard a little in embarrassment.

In response, y/n also blushed too, during the few minutes ago while I was telling her not to change anything with her cooking.

"You're welcome. You're a really good cook, y/n...I really don't want any changes to it...Seriously." I said as I pulled her into a tight hug, shortly after we both got up to dispose any leftovers, clean the silverware and plates off, before putting them away.

In return, y/n hugged me back as she smiled, while I rested my chin on her head, not wanting to hurt her feelings while I wanted to be her normal self.

Outgoing...Smiling...

Everything.

I know I didn't do anything wrong to her, but, seeing y/n like this really bothered me so much.

It didn't feel right at all when she's really silent and less sociable.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro