5| Bad Dream

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Roark's POV 🪨

After settling myself in for the night, I took my glasses off and set them down on the lamp side table before turning the lights off.

Then I rolled over in the bed and fell asleep into whatever dream I was about head into.

~ ~ ~

Opening my eyes, I looked around, seeing that my surroundings were only solid black.

Just darkness.

Then I suddenly heard a woman scream fearfully, before I immediately started running towards the direction where I heard it.

As I was running, my surroundings changed from pitch black darkness to a hallway of a building I don't recognize.

Must be a hospital or something like that.

By the time I reached to where I heard the scream, I suddenly froze in my tracks while I felt my face turn pale as I saw why.

In front of me, was one of the female trainers who happens to be from Eterna City's gym.

Brutally murdered to where she was almost close to being decapitated from her head to her toes.

The police were there as well, doing an investigation on what happened for this and the murder to occur, while some bystanders were under suspicion that the gym leader of Eterna City could've been the one who committed the murder and got away with it.

While everyone was focused on what's going on, I happened to notice y/n in the distance before hurrying over to her.

"Y/n!" I called out as I slowed down a little and approached her.

"Roark? What are you doing here? I thought you were still at Oreburgh City." She asked, as she turned to face me and was strangely calm about the situation.

"I don't know, to be honest." I answered.

"Here...Let's go somewhere private to talk. We're already being gawked at by some weirdos right now." Y/n says before taking my hand and leading me to a empty room at the far end of the hallway.

Then she sighed after closing the doors behind us, when we entered in the room.

"What's going on? How did the murder happen?" I asked, while I was also worried about y/n.

"I don't really know either, but, I'm glad you're okay too, Roark." She says before pulling me into a hug.

I blushed a little when she hugged me, before I tightly hugged her back in return.

For only a bit, we remained like this, until I suddenly felt something stab me deeply by my stomach and chest.

The stabbing continued on for a few seconds, as I letted out a pained gasp.

When it stopped, I glanced down at y/n and spotted a bloody knife in her hand.

"Wh-Wha?" I went while coughing up blood, as my body was becoming weak from the amount that I lost.

Looking at y/n by the face, she was grinning eerily at me, before giving me a final stab, impaling me in the chest again.

Then she yanked the knife out from me and just held it.

I could only stand still for a few seconds, my body shaking from the pain, before I collapsed to the floor, as a puddle of blood was starting to appear underneath me.

"Y-Y/n......W-Why?" I coughed out weakly.

Not getting a response, I glanced up to look at her face, only I wasn't looking at her anymore.

I was looking at...

"...M-Me?!" I went as I stared at my doppelgänger in shock as he held the knife, before he just tossed it in the air a little and caught it by the handle.

I only a nod got out of him in response as he looked at me and smirked.

Walking over before stopping and crouching down in front of me, so we were in eye contact, he held the knife and said a few words to me that I couldn't hear.

I didn't say anything in response to that, nor have I got the chance to say anything, because I was starting to feel death slowly coming to me.

Without any hesitation, my doppelgänger lifted the knife in the air and brought it down on me, at the back of my throat, ending my life before I knew it.

The last thing I saw before my death, was a pokémon I didn't recognize at all, that seemed to be a legendary one.

~ ~ ~

As soon as I had that nightmare, I immediately snapped awake and quickly sat up before I felt my heart racing.

Putting my glasses on and checking the time, it was only around midnight.

"I wish it was around morning already..." I said to myself before sighing heavily a little.

Definitely not because of y/n. She's not doing anything wrong. It's just because of the nightmare I had.

Getting up from the bed, I left the room and went to go check on y/n to see if she's okay or if she had a nightmare too, like I did.

Knocking on the door lightly but loud enough to be heard, I entered in the room, seeing that y/n wasn't in the bed until I spotted her coming out of the bathroom.

"Roark? What are you doing up and around this time at night?" Y/n asked me, as she rubbed her eyes sleepily before yawning.

"Sorry...Just came here to see you." I said.

"Why?" Y/n questioned as she gave me a confused look before she suddenly realized something.

Smiling, she came over before gazing at me in the eyes.

"Did someone had a bad dream and wanted to sleep with me?" She cooed, making my face turn red a little.

"No. The bad dream part is true, but, the other part is n-not why I came in here..." I answered as I looked away from her sheepishly.

"I came here to check on you to see if everything's okay and that you didn't get a nightmare too..."

"Aw...Thank you." Y/n says, before giving me a head pat.

"Hey, I'm being serious." I replied.

"I know. I'm just saying." She went before walking back over to the bed.

For a bit, silence filled the room as I turned away and approached the door.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep with me?" I heard y/n ask, sounding concerned.

I shook my head in response to that, before I looked over at her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro