[10]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Night

Sanskar had come back to his home from his office. He was pacing in his room while tension was evident in his face. He checked his phone timely not knowing what to do.

Sanskar: aunty said Swara will get up after an hour, but now it is more than an hour and still this girl haven't called me. Is she fine? Or is she trying to take revenge from me as I was rude with her.

Sanskar stood in his place while lines formed on his forehead: no no, why will she do this? She has forgotten all the things I did in past, right now we are friends, best friends. So she won't do all that. But why didn't she either messaged or called me?

He moved towards his bed and sat: shall I call her? But it's going to be 12, what if she is sleeping and not to forget she had taken her tablets too. Yes, she is taking rest and it is not correct to disturb her. I will talk to her tomorrow, in the college. That would be better.

Suddenly his phone ringed making him happy: Swara!

Sanskar's face fell looking at the caller ID. She was the last person with whom he liked to have any sort of interaction. He kept the phone on silent mode and slept while thinking about Swara's behaviour and her health condition. He always thought she is a bold girl, but today he realised she is naive, very naive and sensitive. She gets effected with small things very quickly. He made a mental note to help her and fell asleep while thinking about her.

____

Next day

Sanskar got up early as he was so eager to meet Swara. He checked his phone only to get disappointed as she hadn't called him, nor sent any message.

Sanskar: it's ok I will meet her in the college. I will take care of her. She is the only person in my life who entered without judging me, so now it's my responsibility to take care of the only special person of my life.

He kept his phone for charge, got up and quickly freshened up. He made his breakfast and had them quickly. After completing all his morning chores, he quickly packed his bag and got ready.

____

Sanskar came five minutes early today. As he was being so impatient to meet his only bestfriend. His eyes shinned when he looked at Swara. Her face was pale, her eyes weren't twinkling like always, her lips didn't formed a curve which used to lighten up his day. He understood she wasn't feeling well, but he too had promised himself to help her and make her fine.

Sanskar: hey Swara!

Swara passed a faint smile: hi Sanskar!

Sanskar hugged her from one side: feeling better?

Swara who was feeling low, quickly placed her head on his shoulder: my head is still heavy.

Sanskar sensed her pain through her voice, she never spoke in such a low voice. Her voice always held lot of energy and enthusiasm which would enlighten his day.

Sanskar: you could have rested today.

Swara broke the hug: I could had, but for scholarship my attendance matters.

Sanskar: Swara one day wouldn't cost much.

Swara passed a weak smile: but I would miss my class too.

Sanskar eyed her angrily: I would have helped you.

Swara smiled: it is ok. If I feel my condition isn't good, then I will go home.

Sanskar: promise?

Swara smiled: haa baba promise.

Sanskar: ok, then it's fine. Come lets go to our class.

Swara nodded her head while Sanskar held her hand. Swara looked at his face as she was shocked with his sudden act, but Sanskar turned his gaze and held her firmly as he feared thinking if he left her hand, she would fall down. They reached their classroom and sat on their respective places.

Sanskar: Swara why didn't you call me yesterday?

Swara who was sleeping on the desk, looked at him: sorry Sanskar, maa had told me to inform you, but my phone's battery was dead. I was having slight headache too. I had my dinner and slept early. I didn't remember your number and so I couldn't call you from my parents phone. I'm sorry.

Sanskar nodded his head as he didn't wished to pull the topic: it's ok Swara, but please further on do drop a message. Even if it is mid night or early morning I'm fine, but please don't do this again.

Swara smiled at his care: ok.

Sneha came excitedly: his Swara, hi Sanskar.

Sanskar passed a smile while Swara got up: hi Sneha.

Sneha sat beside Swara: uff! Swara why these subjects are so difficult?

Swara sat straight as her fear was back. Sanskar sensed the changed behaviour and fisted his hands as he cannot see her in pain again.

Sanskar: Sneha let us keep this talk aside for today. If we will start concentrating in classes then problem will be solved.

Sneha nodded her head: ok boss.

Swara kept her head down as she was nervous. She had heard half of the class while other half she would be lost in her own world. Though her basic was good, yet she was tensed.

Sanskar who sensed Swara's tension, held her palm and squeezed it slightly: everything will be fine.

Swara smiled and assured him through her eyes. Their moment got broken as professor had entered the class and started his lecture. For the first time Swara was attentive in the whole class.

____

Whole day Sanskar made sure that Swara was tension free. He didn't allow her to take tension, he poked his nose everytime when Sneha raised the topic of their internals. He made sure that Swara had her lunch on time. It was evening, and again Sneha had ran home to prepare for her exam.

Sanskar: Swara should I drop you?

Swara smiled: no Sanskar, I'm fine. And thank you.

Sanskar: thank you?

Swara smiled: for everything you today. And even for being with me yesterday.

Sanskar understood her and took her in his side hug: Swara your my friend and in friendship there is no sorry and no thank you.

Swara kept her hand on his waist and placed her head near to his chest: your friendship has rules?

Sanskar smiled as he felt some peace in himself: yes my friendship has rules and so thank you and sorry isn't allowed.

Swara chuckled and broke their hug; ok.

Sanskar looked at her face: ok?

Swara raised her eye brows: ok.

Sanskar chuckled as he understood that she is pulling his legs: don't take tension about the internals, this weekend I will teach you everything.

Swara's eyes shinned: really? Will you help me?

Sanskar's heart fluttered as she twinkled brightly: yes, I will help you and you better stop taking tension.

Swara's lips curved up and she instantly hugged him: your the best friend in my life.

Sanskar placed his hands around her waist with a smiling face: I'm so happy to hear this.

Swara broke the hug: I will tell maa and papa that weekend your coming to teach me, infact let's do one thing, you stay in my home so that we can utilise our weekend.

Sanskar wasn't happy with this idea: but Swara Saturday I have my work and it will be late night when I would return. Your parents and neighbours wouldn't like this. Don't worry I will be there on Sunday, early morning.

Swara thought for a while: Sanskar take a leave on Saturday na. And don't worry my parents have no problem so you better don't think about my neighbours.

Sanskar didn't wanted to look at her sad face again: ok I will talk with my boss and let you know tomorrow.

Swara was happy and jumped again: so my one big problem is solved. But don't worry from next exam onwards I will not trouble you.

Sanskar felt bad: Swara you aren't troubling me. By teaching you even I can revise. So it will be benefit for both of us.

Swara passed a teasing smile and winked at him: intelligent haa.

Sanskar was embarrassed and he quickly closed his eyes and lowered his head as he wasn't willing to get caught.

Swara understood his situation and didn't pull the topic further: I will take my leave.

Sanskar: ok, but message me once you reach.

Swara sensed difference in his tone. She didn't say anything and nodded her head. She bid him bye and moved towards the bus stop. Sanskar looked at Swara's disappearing figure, when he found her sitting inside the bus, Sanskar moved from there.

Both were confused with Sanskar's behaviour. They shrugged their thoughts thinking it to be his care and concern towards his friend.

____

Hey guys, I hope you all remember this ff. I was scrolling my books and that's when I found out that it's been an year since I joined Wattpad and posted this book for the first time. Thus I couldn't control myself and ended up writing this chapter as many were asking for this. I hope it wasn't boring.

I never knew I would come across this long with 3 books, where 1 got completed within a year and other 2 are left out. But no worries as I will complete them soon.

Thank you so much for all your love on my books. It really means a lot. I never imaged that I would get so much of love for my books.

Sargun

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro