Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

______
____
_______

Siren: Rules are made to be broken!
Zib: They were made to be followed, nothing is made to be broken.
Furno: Uh Pinatas
Breez: Glow sticks
Ruth: Karate Boards
Surge: Spaghetti when you have a small pot
Rocka: Rules!
(Stormer has his face in his hand snorting in laughter a bit trying to quiet it while Black Phantom is just in hysteria)

______
____
_______

Stormer: (the overprotective dad) You can't fight a guy that's literally taller than you even if they harm you
Siren: (his daughter who has no fucks to give and zero will to live) Why not?
(Virus in Stormer's head, proud dad)

______
____
_______

Reala: I hate when girlfriends especially my girlfriend think that we're gonna leave them all the time. Oh YoUr GoNnA lEaVe Me BeCaUsE i'M nOt GoOd EnOuGh! (Holding Siren's face in his hands) Woman I'm lucky I even got you what do you mean?!
Bulk: Wasn't he a widow?
Rocka: (shrugges shoulder)
Reala: I am built like a twig(clearly not), I look like every basic white boy with blonde hair. I appreciate that you have enough confidence in me that I can pull off another girl like that, but I really can't, you are stuck with me. No girl is gonna be lined up at my door like I wAnNa DaTe HiM, what do you mean I'm about to leave you, where am I about to go? Walmart?
(Siren is laughing a bit as some of the team lost it in laughter)
Siren: (in her laughs) I have abandonment issues babe I'm sorry!

______
____
_______

Reala: (walks in with a towel around his hips) Hey y'all are out of shampoo.
(The team who were there, Stormer, Breez, Furno, Stringer, Bulk, Rocka and Siren, noticed)
Siren: (being a horny bitch) Hot damn, I'll help you. (Tries to get up)
Stormer: (grabs Siren from behind) No! Kid!
Siren: Dad don't be a cock blocker!

______
____
_______

POV: RIP Papa Stormer

Stormer: (making a joke to the team of dark humor) It looks like the hippos are about to attack us but I'm gonna scare them off like my last relationship.
(Bulk and Stringer, the two who known Stormer since they were rookies, look at him nervously)
Stormer: (yelling) I LOVE YOU!
Siren: (his daughter who gave him the idea, in hysteria of laughter)

______
____
_______

(Surge was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 in the main room when Siren threw a sock on him)
Siren: TWENTY THREE NINETEEN! WE HAVE A TWENTY THREE NINETEEN! GET HIM GET HIM!
(Furno tackles Surge with a blanket on him which covers Surge as their laughing)

Thomas Sanders Vine? Yes, yes it is

______
____
_______

Breez: Hey Siren, do you wanna get McDonald's?
Siren: (slides in) Did somebody say, McDonald's?

______
____
_______

Siren: (mad at Bulk) THE FUCK YOU JUST CALLED ME DOG I'M ABOUT TO GO FULL MEXICAN ON YOUR BITCH ASS! (Starts yelling at Bulk in Spanish)
Bulk: THE FUCK IS SHE SAYING?! WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE SAYING?! I DON'T SPEAK TACO BELL!
(Stormer, Stringer, Rocka and Surge laughing at that)

Oh hey another update bc why the fuck not? I have nothing better to do

Later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro