Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the words of Danny Tanner, the big Three O
Let's do this

______
____
_______

POV: Zib is Old

Zib: My back is hurting from sitting in this chair I'm in, where's the Tylenol.
Quaddle: [Zib-]
Zib: If I lay down flat on the ground it usually, kinda fixes it.
Siren: (walked in with Surge) What did me and Surge walk in on?

I saw this years ago with Garroth from Minecraft Diaries cosplay so yee 😂

______
____
_______

POV: Siren's body dysphoria is bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA64x2PQTsU

Siren: (playing a Ukulele while singing) I wanna rip out my intestines, throw them in the sea
I wanna raise the money to invest in plastic surgery, I wanna cover myself head to toe in super sexy scars 'Cause I mean, aren't you supposed to burn if you're a star? I want to be torn apart excruciatingly, I punish my body 'cause it's not good enough for me. The scary thoughts are spreading like a weed, The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed. I wanna take a knife and draw a line across my chest, I wanna feel much better than I do when I am at my best, I wanna fly away from my own skin and find a better place, I wanna slash across what used to be my face. I want to be torn apart excruciatingly, I punish my body 'cause it's not good enough for me. The scary thoughts are spreading like a weed, The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed. They say that it gets better but I guess that was a lie, I guess we all just fake it 'til we die. Sympathy and love we can extend to someone else, But it's harder when you have to love yourself. I want to be torn apart excruciatingly. I punish my body 'cause it's not good enough for me. The scary thoughts are spreading like a weed. The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed. The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed, The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed.
(Most of the team walked in the room and were just starting at Siren hearing that song)

______
____
_______

Siren: It's 3am and yet I'm still awake! Don't have nothing keeping me up! My sleep schedule is all fucked-
Stormer: (poked his head in Siren's room) Kid...

______
____
_______

POV: Welp-

(Siren managed to burn Stormer in training)
Stormer: (hisses in pain holding his hand) OW!
(Siren starts to cry a bit as she drops her mallot gaining the teams attentions to her)
Stormer: (notices) It's okay...
(Siren cries more as she runs off and hugs Furno)
Stormer: Siren!
(Siren cried more making Furno pat her head)

______
____
_______

Quaddle: [HOW, DO YOU LOOSE A WOMAN?!]
Ruth: (Never dated anyone before) You tell me.
Siren: (dated a girl once) You forget to cherish her.
(Quaddle sighs at that as Zib snorted a bit)

______
____
_______

Zib: (to the team) I've said it once, I'll say it again. Some of y'all's birthstones are Crystal Meth and it shows.

______
____
_______

POV: Siren and her Sides

(Siren is laying on the couch while reading one of her books)
Bella Rose: Dave just fucking died.
(Siren confused)
Diantha: Who's Dave?
Siren: (talking aloud to her sides) If it's TheInvisbleDavis I swear-
Bella Rose: The guy we had in our basement.
Siren: What-
Dianth: Oh okay.
M.B.: Cheesecake.
(Siren is dead confused)
Willow: Cheesecake.
Siren: (closes her book) Dad I need help please my sides are being weird and it's worrying me!

______
____
_______

Siren: I promise, Makuta can sometimes be a big child at times.
(Makuta is Naruto running behind Siren as he yells)

______
____
_______

POV: Siren's Bio Family

Kevin(Bio Dad): She just needs to learn the morals and values
Stacey(Bio mom): You look at that thing and tell me there's a God!
Siren: (just minding her business while reading one of her books) He made me in his own image!

______
____
_______

(Siren is working on school stuff in the kitchen and her laptop beeps again of low battery)
Siren: (Both pissed and stressed) FUCK OFF! I'M RUNNING LOW, ON THE WILL TO LIVE RIGHT NOW! BUT I'M NOT GOING BOO DOO, EVERY FIVE MINUTES! AM AI?!
(Rocka and Surge walked in to get read to cook dinner and heard her)

Aye I finally finished this!
Anyway I'ma record another video for YT bc yes

Later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro