Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Siren was in the kitchen making ramen)
Breez: (walks in) Hey Siren.
Siren: Heyo.
Breez: (notices Siren's cooking) You know we have more than instant ramen, not to judge since that's the fifth time I've seen you eat instant ramen this week.
Siren: I know. (Drains the ramen) It's my comfort food.

Bulk: So there's this stereotype that men tend to act rational while women tend to act irrational and crazy. And I'm not sure that's true or not because when a woman gets mad, she'll like key your car or yell at you in public, but when a man gets mad all the Jews suddenly disappear.
(Siren spit takes her soda as his brother's are confused while Stringer laughs)
Stormer: Bulk!
(The rest of the team are confused)

Purge: I'm gonna kill them.
Serena: Let's do it.
Nebula: Can you guys keep your Murder Boners in your pants please?
Serena: You can't tell my Murder Boner what to do man.
Purge: We are erect with rage!
(The villians with them Meltdown, Corroder, XPlode and Rotor and laughing at that)

Siren: (peacefully sleeping in her bed)
(Siren's net shelf breaks and her plushies fall on her)
Siren: (wakes up in alarm) WHAT THE FUCK?!

Purge: I'm so sad I just wanna go out-(voice starts glitching) si-i-i-ide.
(The villians stare at him worried)
Purge: (voice normalizes) What the (voice starts glitching again) f-f-u-u-c-c-k-k.
Serena: (runs off) BOSS!

POV: This is Modern Feminism Talking

(The Toa Nuva are playing soccer against each other as Siren, Roodaka and the Turaga watch)
Gali: Is Toa Gali a good as an athlete as a male?
Tahu: You know sister, if calling attention to the "breaking gender roles" physic, it odimylingly shows the gender roles in society.
(Everyone looks at Tahu in shock and surprise at that)
Tahu: What? Just because of my temper doesn't mean I'm not a feminist.
Roodaka: ... You raised him well Vakama.
Vakama: (proud of Tahu) Thank you.

I totally butchered that so badly, but it's a reference from Sonic Boom

Siren: No ones really a virgin because life fucks everyone.
Zib: Can this team please have one normal conversation?
Furno: ... No she's not wrong.

[Note: I don't know if this is cannon of a sense of meetings for Hero Factory, but honestly makes sense]

(One of the monthly meetings of Hero Factory team leaders, their mission chiefs and Mr.Makuro)
Shadowzone: (being a sexist prick again) Any zingers now against these pathetics? No? What about you Grant?
Siren: (cuts Grant off) Ya' I got one your a fat fuck.
(Furno cackles at that)

__
_

[This could be a part two to the previous one honestly]

Siren: We should round up all the rapists and pedophiles and let everyone with a hunting license hunt them for sport.
(Literally every hero at the table looks at her)
Siren: (the woman who's been through rape before) I'm just saying.
(Stormer sighs at that rubbing his temples)

Monster AU
[Note: This AU is similar to FNaF 4 where Alpha team including Zib are children's monsters and Siren is one of their kids they scare but they soon try to befriend her knowing of her abuse]

Nex: (in Siren's closest) Do you know, the Muffin Man?
Siren: (timidly as Ruth is sitting next to her) The Muffin Man?
Evo: (from the hall) The Muffin Man!
(Siren wheezes at that nervously)

Ngl I wanna make this a fanfic but also into an RP AU Gacha_Wolfie_UwU

POV: These Villians

(Serena lands on a roof noticing one of her guns she uses to her heels fell out of the holster while she and some of the villians were running from Hero Factory)
Rotor: (notices along with the other villians XPlode, Meltdown and Corroder) Uh Serena?
Serena: (notices) This is why, (uses her actual heel to grab her fallen gun) I never buy anything on sale. (Kicks the other gun from her heel holster and catches it in her other hand as she aims and fires at the heroes)

I couldn't stop myself I'm sorry 😂

Thankfully I have power back in my bedroom again since, power went out in my bedroom and my little brother's so with it being over 90 degrees with humidity wasn't the best
So my little brother got to stay in Stacey's room where there's an air conditioner in there and I had a shitty fan that barely did it's job so me and my old cat were hot

Meh, glad I have my air conditioner back now

Anyways, later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro