Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song In Media: World's Smallest Violin by AJR

Purge: Why did you buy an extra extra large sweater you basically fit in a medium.
Serena: Oh it's because I have a condition called TITTIES.

POV: The Medics of the Villians

Serena: (staring down Witch Doctor)
Witch Doctor: (literally only showed up for a visit bc of the villian boss wanted to see him)
Serena: And here I thought I'd never meet someone I could hate more than XPlode, (snarls a bit showing fangs) and here you are.
Serena: (slowly turning to glare at Witch Doctor) I don't know how you have your foot in your mouth, your head up your ass AND your nose in my business. But here you are, you fucking wizard.

(Serena joined Corroder on one of his heists as she sat where he had his bike hidden at)
Corroder: (over their communications line) Hey Serena?
Serena: (presses her claws to her earpiece) Yeah Pretty Boy?
Corroder: Gonna need to some backup- FACK! (Quickly climbs to a guarder)
Serena: (growls a bit as she cracks her neck) On my way.
(Serena was in a Night furry Shapeshift as she growls at the heroes while perched on a guarder above Corroder's with her large wings spread like she was about to fly to pounce on them)

(There was a blackout in Mako Hero City and even the villian base was effected)
Firelord: Yeah I got candles in my room.
Nebula: Candles? In a blackout? Are you mad? That's a fire hazard.
Purge: Bro you met him?
Nebula: (ignores Purge) Mako Hero City Water and Power recommends the far more safe alternative, (cracks and shakes a green glow stick) Glow Stick.
Serena: (walks into the main room as she turns on a green lightsaber prop) You call that a glow stick?
Meltdown, Thunder & Kayra: (know the size compare joke) YES MOM!
Corroder: THAT is my girlfriend boys!
Serena: THIS is a glow stick.
(The Villian Boss snorts at that as Purge howls in laughter while throwing his head back)

POV: Acid Cannibal on a duo task from their boss

Serena: (in panicked medic and girlfriend mode) Did it hurt when you fell?!
Corroder: (laying on his back) From what? Heaven or in love?
Serena: (Inhales sharply as she fights the urge to blush) Dear, as much as I'd LOVE to save your ego, YOU JUST FACE PLANTED DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS!

POV: If Serena had long hair

Serena: (holding a braid that was in her hair in her hand) One of the newbies put this stupid braid in my hair.
Purge: Oh it looks beautiful.
Nebula: Yeah it looks very-
(Serena took her dagger out and cut off the braid from her scalp)
Corroder: ... Please have my children.

POV: Pretty Similar

(Siren was laying on her back on a branch of a tree in the mansions indoor garden as she played with some of her magic she hadn't used in years with sealing most of her magic away)
Nightmare: (lifts his head up a bit as he was laying on Siren's stomach) Your pretty similar to Maleficent kid with that magic.
Siren: I am not- (cuts herself of to think on it as her crow Lucifer lands on her shoulder)
Siren: Yeah I think I am.
Nightmare: (snorts)
(Siren rolls her eyes as she pets Lucifer's head with her index finger making him caw as he nuzzled his head into her hand)

(Rocka and Furno we're arguing[what else is new with those two]as the team was trying to figure out how to shut them up)
Siren: (has her ears covered, looks at Lucifer on her shoulder who nods at her)
Siren: (flicks her tail at Lucifer as a gold colored magic left the tip fin) Into a man.
(Lucifer flew off Siren's shoulder and landed on the ground as he shifted to a human male making Furno and Rocka stop arguing as the team looked at him in alarm)
Lucifer: (sighs as he fixes his shirt a bit, looks at Siren) Done mi'lday.
Siren: (smiles as she lowers her hands from her ears) Thanks Lucifer.

Photo for Lucifer's human form at end of chapter

POV: This Poly

Fortis: Rejected names for popsicles.
Aria: (looking at her tablet, doesn't hesitate) Chill'dos.
Zib: (snorts while drinking his coffee making him choke on it a bit)
Thresher: (in hysteria of laughter) THAT'S FUCKING GREAT!
Bot: That's good.
Aria: (smiles as she keeps looking at her tablet)

Siren: Can I Yeet my soul into the void?
Stormer: What- NO! Why?!
Siren: (shrugges) Wanna see if my powers can bring it back.
Stormer (& Virus): (worried and confused dads)

Siren: My brain is like my internet browser. I got like nineteen tabs, three are glitching and WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT MUSIC COMING FROM! (Starts laughing near the end bc she's close to loosing it)
Furno: (worried mom and doesn't know if he should get Stormer to help calm Siren down who's near a mental breakdown like the ones before her mental hospital trips)

Makuta: (picks Siren up, fireman carry over his shoulder) Gator needs his gas!
Siren: You punk ass bitch!
Mata Nui: (confused by his youngest brother and his best friend)

Oh hey number four or five of updates to this

I feel productive
If only Sims 4 was working properly with the current patch that came out on July 26 so I could be this productive but nope
EA is taking their sweet ass time to fix the issues players have been having such as Infinite Loading Screens upon editing households, Whims showing incest between Sims, Fastest Aging to Deaths possible, all doors not working and etc. of so fucking many to list

Also I had rewatched the 2014 live action Maleficent movie several times yesterday bc TikTok of edits so yeah, that's what prompt me the idea of another part of Siren's powers being similar like her's and for Lucifer to be like her crow

Speaking of, here's Lucifer's human form!

Yeah he is based exact of the human form that Maleficent's crow has in the movie

But then again Ruth is almost fully pulled off of his OG self from The Ancient Magus' Bride anime/Manga so Yeaaaaah

Anyways I've been up all night and it's 6am rn
I need sleep but wanna be awake for notifications

Later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro