Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song in Media: MURDER IN MY MIND by KORDHELL

POV: Ruth gets to be a normal dog again for once instead of a Church Grim familiar

(Wolfie found some doggy pet toys at the store and got them for Ruth as a joke but didn't expect him to like any of them, one was a plush dog beer can toy)
Quaddle: (pulls one of the toy dog beer cans from a makeshift dog trailer play house that was Ruth's size, doing this as a joke to make Zib laugh) [He's been drinking all day.]
(Ruth stuck his head out from the entrance of the dog playhouse and snatched the toy back in his mouth as he pulled his head back in)
(The team and Siren are in hysteria)
Ruth: Fuck off Quaddle! It's mine!

POV: another one of Ruth in dog mode

Siren: (in the laundry room with Stormer) I can't find my Bumblebee blanket.
Stormer: (notices Ruth walking out the laundry room with the said blanket in his mouth as it's dragging between his legs) Uh kid?
Siren: (looks and notices) Ruth!
Ruth: (ignores her as his tail wags)
Siren: Ruth! Give me back the blanket!
Ruth: (looks over his shoulder at her with a smug look as his tail keeps wagging)
Stormer (& Virus): (wheezing)

POV: How I picture the rest of the team minus Stormer and Virus meeting Ruth

Ruth: (sitting at Siren's feet next to her in normal form)
Bulk: That's a dog.
Ruth: (grins) And that's a dumbass.
Evo: HOLY SHIT IT TALKED!
Siren: (laughing into her hand) Ruth no.

Siren: (sitting on the couch as she's on her phone with Reala leaning next to her)
Reala: (growls a bit similar to a feline)
Siren: Why are you mad? (Realizes) Oh.
(Siren pets Reala at his horns that poked through his hair making him start purring like a cat)
Siren: Gotta pet the baby.

Moondrop: Mom.
Siren: (Was working on Showtime Steve) Yeah Moon?
Moon: I'm having trouble with putting Lilith to sleep, she just won't calm down.
Siren: (sighs as she puts her socket wrench down and cleans the oil off her hands) Alright, let me see what momma can do.
(Siren went to Lilith's room with Moondrop behind her and entered noticing her Gengar Obsidian was twirling in the air with Lilith in his hands making the baby giggle)
Siren: (tail starts wagging) You were saying Moon?
Moon: ... At least she's calm now.
Siren: Agreed.

Just my headcanon for Gresh

Kiina & Gresh: (just having a conversation)
Random Newbie Glatorian: (has one of the training bows with the suction cup arrows) Hipty Hopity! Your gender is now my property!
(Gresh turned to look at them as the newbie shot the arrow which bounced off of Gresh's lower armor like nothing)
Newbie:
Gresh:
Newbie: THEY WERE NON-BINARY! (Runs off)
Gresh: (takes his twin wind blades out) FUCK YEAH I AM! (Chases after the newbie)
Kiina: (confused that she didn't realize that her best friend is non-binary like her spouse)

POV: Serena flirting (in the non-PG way)

Serena: (leans her side against the wall) Let's play Titanic, you'll be the ice berg and I'll go down.
(Corroder coughs)
Serena: Let's have a party and invite your pants to come on down.
(Corroder buries his face in his book to hide his blush)
Serena: Are you an environmentally friendly type guy? The condom in my pocket expires tomorrow, so why don't you help me use it.
Corroder: (blushing) Serena, we both know we don't need them when you can't have kids.
Serena: I know.
[Semi Part two of this? Maybe]
Corroder: (pins Serena on her desk)
Serena: (yelps)
Corroder: (In the mood to top, holds Serena's chin in his hand) How about I slam you down on the desk like papers?
Serena: (purring a bit as she's smiling a bit) Gladly, fuck me as many times as you want~

[Then]
Siren: (literally throwing up blood and her dinner in the kitchen sink after her stomach didn't agree with anything in it)
Stacey: (walking past her to get more Coke) Clean the sink when your done.
Siren: (Knows well Stacey actively tried to kill her by forcing her to eat that dinner)
[Now]
Siren: (reading a book, gets a paper cut) Ouch! (Sucks the injured finger)
Furno & Stormer: (rush in) My mom/dad senses are tingling!
Siren: (takes her finger from her mouth) It's just a paper cut!

(Siren and Stormer had to take the busses to head into the city as Rocka had the car for th Recon Team meeting)
Siren: (looks up at Stormer)
Stormer: (looks down at her)
Siren: (sticks tonuge out at him)
Stormer: (blows a raspberry slightly back)
Siren: (laughs a bit) I appreciated that father, it boosted moral.
Stormer: (chuckles a bit) Good daughter.
(The two nearly fall over when the bus stops)

Siren: (rubbing her bruised lip)
Stormer: (overprotective dad mode) Siren! What the hell happened?!
Siren: Shadowzone got a lucky swing on me is all.
(Stormer paused at that)
Furno: Virus no.
Stormer & Virus: (both having split control making them talk in sync) You don't have to worry about just me/Virus Furno. (Walks off as they takes Stormer's gun out)
Breez: (chasing after them) VIRUS! STORMER! NO!

Siren: I am not a Night Owl noir an Early Bird, I am a perminatly exhausted pigeon.
Ruth: I hate how true that is.

(Serena sneaks into Corroder's room late at night bc of a bad dream and climbs into his bed with him)
[Next morning]
Corroder: (wakes up and sees Serena snuggled up to his side) When did you get in here?

Siren: (live streaming with Stormer and Furno)
Stormer: (reading a chat dono aloud) School Dress Code where you can't wear anything that shows shoulders, you can't show shoulders because other students will get distracted by them.
(Stormer blinks at that before he rereads it with Furno)
Stormer & Furno: Who the hell gets distracted by shoulders?

Did I edit this? Yes bc I needed to desperately

Later hoes

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro