Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song In Media: Paparazzi by Lady Gaga

POV: When Siren first called Stormer Dad
[Okay made this souly bc I had one for when she called Furno mom so while watching Trails of Furno I had to]

(Siren was trying to reach a small bag of chips from the upper cabinets but didn't want to "bother" the heroes to help her)
Stormer: (walk in the kitchen) Uh, need help kid?
Siren: (trying to climb on the counter) No I got it dad.
Stormer: You sure? Because- (realizes) ... Did you call me dad?
Siren: (pauses making her slip and fall on the ground) Ow...

POV: Siren recovering from Abuse
[Past tense events]

(Siren woke up in the middle of the night as she snuck quietly downstairs to the kitchen and tried to quietly find a snack)
Zib: (turns on the kitchen light) Siren?
Siren: (yelps as she quickly covers her head for some kind of hit as she dropped a cup of yogurt making it spill on the floor)
(Zib paused at hearing Siren whimper as she shook slightly in fear)
Zib: (quietly to himself) The hell have you been through Siren?...

POV: Bulk No!

Thresher: (decided to join the rest of Alpha team on a Recon Mission) You can do what?
Bulk: (holding an abandoned buildings bulletproof window by the bars on it) I can rip it off the wall.
Thresher: You won't.
Stringer: Don't tempt him-
(Bulk rips the window with ease from the wall making the team in an uproar minus Stormer and Thresher)
Stormer: (frustrated team leader) BULK!
(Siren was barely holding onto Furno as she wheezed)
Bulk: (cheeky voice and smile) I got a window!

Stringer: Hey Siren I have a question with your music taste.
Siren: (takes an earbud out) What about it?
Stringer: I noticed you listen to a lot of various breakup and heartbreak songs, do you still have attraction to your ex's?
Siren: What? Hell no. I just listen to them because they sound good.
Stringer: ... Sooo, you don't have a favorite band either?
Siren: No, just songs I can play on loop of just one for hours on end.

I have that as in listening to Dancing With Tears In My Eyes by Ke$ha which I listened to like hell in Middle School

POV: Ruth HATES Bath Time

Stormer: (carrying Ruth in his normal form) You need a bath Ruth!
Ruth: (trying to get out of Stormer's hold without harming him, back in dog mode) NO STOP PLEASE! I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY! I'VE BEEN SUCH A GOOD BOY PLEASE! DON'T DO IT! NO!
[Later]
Ruth: (deadpanning as he's sitting in the bathtub with Stormer washing him) I hate this.
Stormer: To bad so sad buddy you were dirty from that last mission.
(Ruth groans in annoyance)

Why couldn't Siren do that? She was sick as hell

POV: Student/Teacher AU

Siren: (walking past Reala(I wanted to have him, Makuta and Roodaka in this AU Mkay? Don't judge) as she went to the drink machine)
Reala: (mentally as he blushes while looking love sick) Lord have mercy. (Blinks as he shakes his head, still mentally) We must stay focused brothers!

POV: Past Event that happened Irl as well

Siren: (walks in school not wearing a hoodie or a jacket for once)
All eyes are on you

I wish I could say this was a joke
The one time I didn't have any hoodies or a single jacket to wear I went to school and everyone kept staring at me bc I'm the one kid who wears them all year round

Thunder: If you ate forty thousand bananas you would die of radioactive poisoning.
Meltdown: (the one who's around radiation almost 247) Ah yes, THE RADIATION WILL KILL YOU.

Random Person: I'm surprised your grandma let's you be so reckless.
Siren: Uhhh, (remembers when she and Surge had to prevent Zib from attacking Shadowzone in mission control)

Shadowzone: (bullying Siren)
Siren: (in one of her violent moodswings and isn't in the mood for bs)
Siren: (punches Shadowzone with a left hook at where his nose would be making him yell in pain as he fell over clutching his nose area which was near shattered and bleeding heavily)
The rest of Alpha team, Stella Team and their mission chiefs:

POV: When Serena was new to being the medic of two for the villians

Serena: Hey Boss I have a question.
V.Boss: Yeah what is it?
Serena: Was Corroder always so accident prone like Thunder?
V.Boss: No, he's just an adrenaline junkie but only got injured each sixth mission for each week.
Serena: ... I've had to patch him up after EVERY mission he comes back from. It's like, worse than Thunder at this point.
V.Boss: (realizes Corroder might be purposely getting himself injured like that to get to know Serena more)

Corroder: (standing on his hind legs as he holds a wall for dear life)
Firelord: (walks in, notices) You good man?
Corroder: Serena wanted to help me walk on my hind legs again, she went to check on Skye so here I am.
Serena: (walks back to him after leaving Skye's room) You're doing good hun!

Breez: (enters Stormer's & Virus' room as the two are still waking up, half singing) That's why I love! Nestle Crunch! (Closes door as she jumps on top of them and immediately peppering their face with kisses)

I love that shit m'kay?
Don't judge

Am I gonna edit this later? Probably bc I'm tired as all hell currently

Later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro