#62 [Maybe some story base Ones]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song in Media: Moon River Climax Mix from Bayonetta 2

Please note this might have some angst stuff as well

POV: Siblings on a Task

(Kayra, Thunder and Meltdown were tasked on a mission from their boss as they were walking through an underground tunnel before they heard some rumbling)
Kayra: Please tell me that was one of you two stomachs?
Meltdown: (shushes them as he listens)
(The three noticed a sudden wave of water coming through the tunnel making the three quickly climb to the ceiling and grab a hold of some rusty and old pipes as the water rushed past under them)
Thunder: (panicking) This is officially tied the scariest day of my life!
Kayra: (quickly looks at him as they put their mask on) Tied to what?!
Thunder: EVERY OTHER FREAKING DAY OF MY LIFE!
Meltdown: CONTROL YOURSELF THUNDER!
Kayra: I'M WITH HIM BECAUSE I CAN'T SWIM SO I'M PRACTICALLY DEAD IF I FALL IN BRO!

POV: Somewhat Spoilers for the Future

(The villain boss walked into the "backyard" of the base and saw Serena sitting on the grass as she had her wings shifted out which had formed small puddles of her blue luminous blood on the grass a bit)
V.Boss: Serena?
(Serena looked up at him slightly as she had heavy bags under her eyes making the boss' eyes widen slightly before he sighed and walked over to her)
V.Boss: Feeling weak again?
(Serena nodded after a minute as she hugged herself with what remained of her wings)
V.Boss: (sighs while shaking his head as he patted her head between her horns) We need a more permanent solution and fast.
Serena: That would mean helping the heroes and this universes Siren since it's her body and powers slowly dying that's causing this in the bond stuff...
V.Boss: ... (sighs again) I'm aware...

POV: One of Siren's bad Reality Dislocations

(Furno and Rocka were having an argument in the main room as the rest of team tried to figure out how to stop them)
(Siren sat on the floor in a corner with her hands covering her ears, her eyes flooding with tears and frost on her hands and a bit on her face)
(Siren's eyes turned half and half of gold and purple of her powers as she buried her face in her knees while hyperventilating making both Furno and Stormer cry out as they held their heads from images in their heads)
Evo: What the-
Breez: (notices Siren) ... Was that Siren?...

For those curious I keep managing to SOMEHOW forget to mention of this, Siren has a power of showing memories or visions with other people but unfortunately she has ZERO control over it and will often cause others and herself painful headaches until the assault of images stop, somewhat of a defense mechanism with its issues, though it never happened with her biological family

Bulk: This, (holds up a bucket) is a bucket.
Stringer: Dear God.
Bulk: There's more.
Stringer: No.

(Serena was sitting on her bed with Corroder laying stomach down on her lap as she patted his head while reading)
Corroder: (holds Serena's hand the best he can to his face)
Serena: (raises a brow) What's up with you and my hands?
Corroder: Could ask you the same with my neck woman.
(Serena snorts at that one)
Serena: Touché.
Corroder: Okay let's name our favorite parts of the other and why they're our favorite.
Serena: 'kay. I like your neck mainly because how easy it is to get a reaction 'outta you by even the smallest of kisses. Your turn.
Corroder: For me it's your hands, despite the claws, they're really soft, I like the feeling of kissing them like you're a Princess and it's nice to hold them.
(Serena started purring a bit as she caressed the side of his face with the hand he held making Corroder lean into her touch)

POV: Virus going Over Protective Dad mode

(Siren got a busted lip and black eye from Shadowzone and Furno hugged her as Virus glared down Shadowzone after taking full control of Stormer's body)
Virus: The next time you hurt my daughter, I'll rip your eyes out, shove them down your throat and into your stomach so you can see me RIP OUT YOUR GUTS FROM THE INSIDE!

POV: Me and Wolfie/Lynn

Me: (gets an idea for an RP) Wanna see a magic trick?
Wolfie: No-
Siren: Good, ABRA KADABRA!
SMUT SHIT

Ruth: This is a 25 pound cookie.
Surge: And this is my fat ass wanting to eat that 25 pound cookie.
(Bulk wheezes at that)

Siren: The trick is to not let people know how weird you are until it's too late for them to back out.

POV: Angst

(Corroder with up with a startled gasp as he held his head with a groan as he saw flashes of images in his head before leaving his bed. Getting a hunch he went upstairs to Serena's room and heard heavy breathing at her door before he entered)
(Serena was awake but hyperventilating as she pulled at her horns with bled a bit at her head)

XPlode: (snorts as he notices Corroder's neck) Damn.
Corroder: (obviously tired) What?
XPlode: How many times you let Serena BITE your neck?
Corroder: Eh, not as bad as my back with her claws.
Kayra: (mentally) I am so lucky I don't get mental images from shit like that unless I want to.

The last person you texted has to kidnap you
Me: CRESCENT COME GET ME BABY SISTA!

POV: Slay like Bayonetta

(The villians of Serena, Corroder, XPlode, Rotor, Meltdown and Thunder were fighting against a hero team)
Serena: Hey watch this boys!
(Serena ran at one of the heroes while dodging their shots then jumped at them before she kicked at them mid air making the guns on her heels fire at the hero getting a couple a shots which effectively killed them as Serena landed on her feet)
Serena: (stands up straight) Slaying like the Umbra Witch Bayonetta since the day I started this shit.

(The training bots for the villains had been upgraded as a way to test the villains anger in battle when pushed enough, nothing seemed to work so far on Serena compared to the others)
Serena: Well this is getting boring now. (Faces away from the training bot)
Training Bot: Don't walk away from me Siren.
(Serena froze at that as the villains and their boss immediately felt a chill in the air)
Serena: (Dark tone) You have no, FUCKING RIGHT to call me by that name! (Takes one of her guns out from her chest part of her dress and unloads a full magazine of her gun into the training bot landing every bullet)

Sorry for the potential spoilers for Bayonetta 3 there
Just love that scene tbh

POV: If Young Ackar had his current selves weapon

Young!Ackar: (picks up his future older selves sword which immediately engulfed in flames)
*Think the scene from the movie when Mata Nui upgraded it and it first happened*
Young!Ackar: (excited) SOMEBODY GAVE ME FIRE!

Girl Boss & Male Wife
Serena & Corroder

Aye another one!

What else is new

Anywho I got some art I wanna share!

Title: Our Last Goodbye

Okay this is actually for one of my fics The Fire Thief and The Knight which is a MediEvil Fanfic
The OC in the photo with Daniel is Flame Otor who is an Ex-Thief turned Royal Guard and a halfling Phoniex!
Her outfit/armor is based around Saber's from the Fate series just recolored and the cap is an adon for something in the story itself

Title: Safe In Your Arms

Soooo, yeah
Okay I like doing sleeping art
I blame the fact those are the only art Bases that include a FACE I can fine on Pinterest
Plus I like sleeping myself so yee

I tried to draw Corroder with image references too but yeah his helmet is throwing me off bad
I did add hickies to his neck like I did for Serena but their barely visible with the shadow unfortunately

Also I wish to share one of my favorite artists on Tumblr's art

CHAO VARIANTS OF NIGHTS, REALA AND JACKLE!
Okay SEGA gave us a small Cameo of NiGHTS in Sonic Frontiers including a Chao variant of NiGHTS which EVERY fan of that franchise thrived off of, including myself
I actually asked them of the Reala and Jackle ones and my GOD THEIR ADORABLE!

Credits to Julili on Tumblr! I highly recommend to check them out they also post some very cute BaliNiGHTS/Balan X NiGHTS content (I don't ship it myself but it's still cute(plus I can see WHY people ship them))

Anyways I'ma go now bc it's almost 6am where I live and I have ZERO sleep in me
Rip and I have to get up early to head to the library

Later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro