Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song in Media: Bad Romance cover by Rain Paris

The Villians Coms Broke

Meltdown: Well, coms are down. How the hell are we able to contact mom and dad?
K: I got an idea.
Thunder: ... Why am I worried about this?
(K ignored him as they turned the mic on for their mask and turned the volume up a bit before making monkey noises)
(It was silent for a bit before the rest of the villains on the task responded the same way)
Meltdown & Thunder: (bitches were too stunned to speak)

Future AU

XPlode: (staring at Serena)
Serena: (trying to enjoy hot chocolate with blood, notices making her sigh) Would you stop staring at me Xavier?
XPlode: One, only Rotor can call me that name. And two, it's hard to grasp that you cut your bangs off to bind a demon to your kids plush!
Serena: (rolls eyes) An Umbra Witch has to do what she can do to keep her child safe especially with how she is now definitely got me and Corroder paranoid for her safety.

For those confused, of the Bayonetta games Umbra Witches hair is a powerful tool bc of the magic that runs through each strand, Serena cuts her bangs off to bind a newly born demon to Skye's Cheshire plush to protect Skye when she and Corroder aren't there
Her hair after the cut and some styling looks like Bayonetta 2 Cereza/Bayonetta hair
Aka this

Past AU
Siren's School Life

Siren: Teacher why am I being placed next to the disruptive kid?
Teacher: You're somehow the only student that can keep them calm and quiet.
Siren: Oh yay I'm a sacrifice

This was a common ritual every single school year no matter the school
And they wondered why I could never get anything done?

Siren being Autistic

Evo: (walks past Siren's room)
Evo: (walks back and peeks in the open door, notices Siren) Can I help you?
Siren: (rearranging her bed like a nest bc it wasn't comfortable enough) I wish you could mate.

Core Hunter: Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your hair!
Serena: (literally in a tree) Fuck you bitch!
(Purge, Corroder, Nebula, Rotor and XPlode laughed at that)

Random Hero: Your dad looks so scary and serious all the time.
Siren: (her dad being both Stormer and Virus and if not all the time their either dorks, flustered bottoms or literal children) We're talking about Stormer and Virus right?

Future AU
Skye managed to sneak on a mission with Serena and Corroder

Serena: (sighs as she's rubbing her temples)
Corroder: Just, (sighs) Listen to your mother and stay close and out of trouble for us. It's too dangerous right now to let you go back on your own.
Skye: Okie daddy!
Serena: Let's hurry up and get this task done.
Skye: So grandpa won't be mad?
Serena: Mad no, slightly irritated? Not sure with him.
(Skye giggled a bit at that)
Serena: (turns to walk off) Let's head then.
(Corroder followed after her quickly following Skye who ran before she tried to mimic Serena's walking while holding her Cheshire plush)

Serena: (of Skye) I have one child who needs to be touching me, at all times. And if she is not touching me at all times, all hell breaks loose.
Serena: (of Thunder) And I have another child.
(In the background Thunder jumps off a table and landed on the floor)
Serena: (while Skye runs to her brother as fast as her toddler legs allow her) Is determined to kill himself.

Future AU

Corroder: (Looking for Skye, notices Rotor) Hey have you seen Skye?
Rotor: (points outside) Over there.
(Corroder looked and saw Skye in one of her trances with her halu pressed against the ground while her plush had the demon transformed laying behind her purring quietly)
Corroder: ... I'm not gonna question with my daughter and the demon my wife bounded to her plush.
Rotor: Smart.

For those who need a reference image this comes from the newest Bayonetta game Cereza and The Lost Demon

Serena being Anemic

(The Villians of Serena, Corroder, Rotor and XPlode were on a task from the villain boss during a cold snap)
Serena: (grins of an idea) Hey Rotor, feel my hands.
(Serena immediately pressed her hands against Rotor's neck making the helicopter bot yell as he backed up making XPlode and Corroder look at the two)
Rotor: Woman don't do that! How are your fingers always so fucking cold?!
Serena: (grinning) It's called being an Anemic jackass!

Highschool AU
Serena and Corroder

(Serena was leaning against Corroder while standing in the halls)
Rotor: (notices) She had another late work night?
Corroder: Yup.
Rotor: (hands Serena his coffee) Just drink it woman, you need it more than I do.
Serena: (takes the coffee) Gods bless your existence Randy. (Immediately drinks coffee)
(Corroder patted her head with a snort at that)

Highschool AU
Roodaka and Makuta

Roodaka: (literally one of the popular kids)
Makuta: (semi outcast student with trust issues)
Soulmates

(It was practically midnight and Corroder left his room to go to the bathroom before he noticed K in there)
Corroder: K? You okay ki-
(Corroder cut himself off as he noticed K was trying to sew their third eye close making them pause)

I'm to tired to add more to this and I gotta leave town for a bit today to visit my older brother then go to Golden Corral for my mom's birthday
She's turning 50 today

Yay....

Later hoes

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro