Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song in Media: Heavy Metal Lover by Lady Gaga

Kiina: It's the bottled up trauma for me
Siren: It's having beef with a literal child and a fucking bug for me
Kiina: HEY!
Siren: NO BECAUSE WHAT IS THE FUCKING BEEF YOU HAVE WITH BERIX AND CLICK WOMAN!
NiGHTS: She's not wrong dear.
Kiina: SHUT UP!

Literally made a Tumblr post about it because it's hilarious to me 😂

Mata Kids AU
Post Journey's End

Kopaka: (has his hands to his chin thinking)
Berix: (copies the jester)
Tahu: It still surprises me those two are close.
Gali: You and me both brother.

Okay but like, add in some theming it 2009 Bionicle and you have me fucking SET!

Which my sister is making me

This image speaks for itself

Gali letting her brothers have at it 😂

I'd buy a Fucks themed Tarot Card deck and I barely use Tarot!

Serena: (thinking)
V.Boss: What's on your mind?
Serena: What's the best way to get someone to warm up to you?
V.Boss: .... Is this about those triplets Corroder brought back when you all were rescuing Samara?
Serena: Yes and they very much don't trust any of us, Strider is the only one they trust so far.

This is basically the summary of that scene in Web of Shadows

Late Halloween

Siren: (dressed as Viola from Bayonetta 3) I may be twenty one years old, but no one out grows Trick or Treating!
Makuta: (dressed as Nariander/The One Who Waits from Cult of the Lamb) YES BITCHES!
(Insert wheezing in the background from Stormer and Furno)

Late Halloween
Hamato Series Edition

Vega: (dressed as a cosplay version of the Lamb from Cult of the Lamb) Its a sad thing that the guys only can go out around people during Halloween because everyone will believe their wearing costumes.
Mikey: On the bright side means more candy!
Vega: (face palms while laughing)
Casey: (sighs)
Viola: Hey it's a bright side nonetheless.
Karai/Miwa: (laughing) Viola no-

Early Thanksgiving
Bc we're having Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow since it's the only day all my siblings are free to come over

Siren: (helping Rocka, Surge and Zib prep for Thanksgiving) I never had a whole turkey before for Thanksgiving.
Surge: What did you have then?
Siren: Just a turkey breast, sad because I'm the only one of my whole family who eats Dark Meat, I can take both, and I'd be fighting with my siblings for a drumstick.
Zib: I'll be sure to save a drumstick for you then.
Siren: (fist pumps the air nearly hitting Rocka in the process) Yes!

I wish that was a joke, this year's excuse with that is that I'll fight over the drumsticks with my nieces and nephews

Me: (scrolling through Tumblr)
Me: (finds a post where the fanfic author of Solar Lunacy had to discontinue their fic because they were getting literal threats over their update schedule)
Me: The one thing I DESPISE being a fanfic author is the entitled assholes who don't act like you're a living being.

I wish that was a joke, I pity Bamsara had to go through it

(Serena was undercover for a task for V.Boss with the same target as before, the other villains were outside in guard in case heroes showed up)
Corroder: I hate this.
Serena: (into her coms quietly as she sips champagne) I'd quiet up there if I were you Pretty Boy unless you need another punishment.
Rotor: (looks at Corroder) Dude what the fuck are you and my sister doing?
Purge: (trying not to laugh in the shadows)
XPlode: (face palm while laughing)
Corroder: It's her shit.
Serena: That's not what you said last night Pretty Boy.
Corroder: WOMAN-
Purge: (nearly losing it)

Me: I'd never thought I'd live this long enough with my mental issues to witness Vanoss Gaming himself play fucking Genshin Impact of all fucking games.
Me: Nogla I definitely expected because he loves anime girls. But not Vanoss with Delirious, BasicallyIDoWrk and Terroriser.

The Business Owner AU (my rewrite of The Famousfilms FNaF RP)

AI Afton: You think you're old? I'm thirty nine!
Molten: (behind Bryan) And I am Barry Manard!
Bryan: (doesn't know why he's in the middle of their argument) Great.

-

Bryan: (flips over a post card he got which was a bunch of small words and drawings together) What the...
Molten: (leans closer to his shoulder) Are you penpals with an ant?
Bryan: Dude!

-

Season 1 finale spoiler (with fic edits)

Molten: (holding now human SpringTrap up in his wires) Perhaps I'll throw you in the street, rolling in the wind, like a turd. You feel me?
Afton: (actually terrified of Molten for once) The hell are you?!
Molten: (grins sadistically, in both his and Ennard's voice) We are Molten Freddy and Ennard.

It was random ass idea after the lava pool Molten surviving it just sounds like MCU Venom with how fucked his voice box is, it's great honestly
Not the first time a movie gave me ideas for another fandom fic
Hellboy for Tahu

Mata Kids AU
Hellboy moment

Tahu: (fighting a monster)
The monster: (wraps its abnormally long tongue around his arm)
Tahu: (fixes a hold on it) Uh-uh, second date. (Rips the tongue out of the monster's mouth effectively brutally killing it) No tongue.
Takua: (mentally) Oh shit that was badass-

Siren & Evo: (playing FNaF 3)
Siren: (lowers the monitor in game to fix the vents, pauses noticing SpringTrap at the other side of the front glass)
Siren & Evo: (prolonged eye contact)
(Literally the lights stopped flickering of the vents down as they kept staring at Springtrap back)

Anyone want some pictures of my Halloween costume?

Ps, other person is my little brother dressed as a vampire in these

See I had blue lipstick on but it didn't last at all, literally by the time I finally got to the Trunk or Treat it was gone
Did have some hair color for Viola's hair dye it's hard to tell since my undercut is pink and the purple streaks in the hair

I'ma go now, later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro