#87 [Story bit teaser at the end]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song in Media: When it Rains it Pours by Luke Combs

Downside of being an Umbra Witch:
NEW MOONS

Serena: (asleep on the couch of the base while in her pajamas which was a Toothless onesie)
Rotor: Normally that's XPlode. What's up with my sister? She's a lot sluggish today
Corroder: (a bit concerned for Serena) No clue
V.Boss: (already knows) New Moon, Umbra Witches are weaker during New Moons especially during the day and also more exhausted

New Demon Acquired

Speeda Demon: (taking a nap)
Labolas: (the new contracted demon for Serena, in a smaller form and curled up against Speeda while being held like a plush)
Gomorrah: (upset he's been replaced by the new demon with Speeda)
K: (picks the smaller Gomorrah up) Cuddle time while I watch Ranboo bud
Gomorrah: (happy purr rumbles)

Me: (wakes up one afternoon and checks TikTok)
Me: (sees so much of Wilbur Soot trending, apparently he was abusive to his ex and even Pedo Dream was calling his ass out on his shitty apology)
Me: I just woke up holy fuck

This is what happens when I don't use Twitter istg

Like no joke the first thing that happened only minutes after waking up like holy fuck man

Now I have to find a streamer that K is obsessed with to replace Wilbur Soot
It's either gonna be Ranboo or Technoblade at this point

These two of the poly

Aria: (on the cough of her dorm while watching a movie on her TV aka Texas Chainsaw Massacre) I will never understand horror movies.
Thresher: (sitting next to her) Yeah but you gotta admit their pretty good at times.
Aria: (mock laughs) I'm just confused why these teens in the middle of a near death situation wanna give their hiding spots away by having sex. Why bone of all things to last do when die?
Thresher: Because some people like to have some last bits of pleasure before they die?
Aria: .... True. (Plops some popcorn in her mouth)

Rediscovering an Old Song be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA

Corroder: (pokes his head in the kitchen early in the morning)
Serena: (still in her pajamas which was a black bra and panty set with a dark green flannel half off on her being held up by her elbows, whisking up batter for homemade waffles while singing along to a song playing off a stereo) I feel like I've been locked up tight, for a century of lonely nights. Waiting for someone to release me. You're lickin' your lips and blowing kisses my way, but that don't mean I'm gonna give it away. Baby, baby, baby "baby, baby, baby".
Serena: (holds the whisk like a microphone still not registering Corroder there noir Nebula and Riley as they entered) Oh, oh, oh. My body's sayin' let's go. Oh, oh, oh. But my heart is sayin' no. If you wanna be with me, Baby, there's a price to pay. I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way if you wanna be with me. I can make your wish come true, you gotta make a big impression "oh yeah", Gotta like what you do.
Serena: (does a semi back bend move on the counter of facing the trio with her left leg curled up/bent up a bit with her head thrown back as she continued to sing into her "mic" while swaying her hips) I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Gotta rub me the right way, honey. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Come come, come on and let me out.
Nebula: (looks at Corroder) That's your practical wife
Corroder: (love struck/drunk) Oh I definitely know
Riley: Am I the only one wondering why she's in her underwear and a flannel?
Corroder: (glares at him before his stabbed one of the tips of his "claw hands" near Riley's feet) That's my woman fucker.

I never realized how sexual this song was as a kid, and it was on my mother's MP3 player
Like holy fuck

And ofc now there're various covers of this song mainly Dove Cameron's cover for Descendants and Rain Paris' rock/metal cover

K: (trying to figure out a new way to secure their mask to their face without bothering the boss of it)
Meltdown: Why not just, tie it in the back
K: I have an issue with tying knots that they're so messy I can't unite them and I don't wanna risk them being cut in fights against heroes, plus they're a super uncomfortable feeling at the back of my head.
Meltdown: Ah-
(The two jumped when a blade extended from the mask when K pressed a button on it)
Meltdown: May I ask where you got this mask from?
K: My previous foster father had this in his office, he was some science and tech guy.

K lore of their foster fam? Possibly
How long has it been brewing? I've lost count of the time

HS AU
How Rotor picks Serena up for either school or hang outs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sVoglgJjRg

Serena: (standing on a sidewalk waiting for Rotor)
Rotor: (pulls up in his car and opens the passenger door)
Radio: (playing Loser, Baby from Hazbin Hotel)
Rotor: (horribly singing along to the lyrics)
Serena: (wheezing as she gets in the car, joins in the singing)

Future AU

Skye: (walks into the living room where her siblings were) Check out the pj's grandpa got me!
(The siblings looked up seeing Skye was in a bubblegum pink two piece of pajamas with a simple style pants but the top had a bottom half translucent somewhat tulu fabric with white detailing kinda like gothic window paneling and similar white strands that edged her sleeves and collar, there was a smaller one in a circle hole for her tail and there was a matching bubblegum pink ribbon bow holding her hair and halu up)
K: (whistles) Slay it sis
Skye: (giggles a bit as she hugs her Cheshire plush while her tail wags)

Image ref

Fucking LOVE the Anastasia movie
I still find it hard to believe Jim Cummings who did Movie Ackar's voice also did Rasputin's song In the Dark of the Night for the movie

Pirate AU
These fucks

Roodaka: (a siren like Makuta) Aren't you a little too old to believe in human tails?
Siren: (somehow managed to befriend two sirens but doesn't complain) Human tails? Humans don't have tails, (puts hands on her hips) they got big big bottoms that they wear with bad shorts, they go around going "hi Helen!"
Makuta: (wheezing)

Pirate AU again
Royal Masquerade Ball

(Reala had managed to sneak the crew into a masquerade ball at his castle his father had arranged to try to find him a bride and get them in fancy attires and masks)
Siren & Reala: (ballroom dancing together happily)
Wizeman: Who is that my son is dancing with?
Advisor: I have no idea my lord, she's not on the guest list.
Wizeman: (sighs) Great, a potential not royal has charmed him.
The crew: (watching the two dance like the rest of the guests while smiling)
Siren: (having fun dancing with Reala as he spins her away while still holding her hand)
Reala: (starting to realize he probably fell for his best friend he doesn't know is a mermaid on land)

Monster AU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x00XG97HH7Q

The group: (watching the 1997 film Anastasia)
Siren, Furno, Evo & Surge: (singing along to the lyrics of Rumor in St.Petersberg)
Zib: Yup this is normal.

Monster AU
But if it was the villains with Serena

Serena: (brushing her hair)
XPlode: (sneaking up behind her)
Serena: (doesn't hesitate as she takes a flashlight out and beams him in the face over her shoulder like nothing as she continues to brush her hair) Go to the void XPlode.
XPlode: (covering his eyes) Damn woman!
Corroder: (laughing from the ceiling)

New AU
If Serena didn't die but still became an Umbra Witch

(Alpha team was starting to struggle against some new villains)
Stormer: Kid-
(Serena zoomed past in the form of a black panther, coming to a stop to shift back)
Serena: AVAVAGO!
(Gommorah came out of a portal behind her and roared at the villains)

K: (drawing)
Speeda: (puts his chin on their head)
K: (snorts) Really bro?
Speeda: Yup!
K: (laughs a bit before going back to coloring in their drawing)

I realized I barely ever use K in my incorrect quotes honestly
Along with Stella Team unless it's Aria or Shadowzone

(Serena (currently in a robotic shift) and the Villain Boss were walking down the street coming back from a formal event)
Serena: (ears twitch making her pause and look)
V.Boss: (notices and looks at her) Serena?
(Serena didn't say anything and went into the alleyway where she noticed a black cat that had a gold chain collar on its neck with a red drop crystal at the end of it)
Serena: (smiles as crouches down and holds her hand out to the cat) Well hello there little one, aren't you just adorable.
(The cat let out a quiet mew as it headbutted Serena's hand and started to purr at the affection she gave it)
V.Boss: (next to Serena) What is a cat with a collar like that doing here in this part of the city especially in the streets?
(Serena was stopped from answering when Madama Butterfly appeared next to them as she shifted to her other form as Morgana)
Madama/Morgana: I was hoping we'd find it sooner but better late than never I suppose. (Takes the cat in her arms as she rubs it's belly)
V.Boss: Find what?
Madama/Morgana: A certain hidden bar called The Gates of Hell run by a familiar, well to me and my previous contracted witch, fallen angel weapon smith.
(Serena and V.Boss stared at her at that)

HS AU
When there're two rich boys of the group

Serena: (standing on the sidewalk with Corroder) The hell did Rotor want us for?
Corroder: No idea Sugar.
(Soon a still being redecorated bus pulled up and the doors opened showing Rotor in the driver seat)
Rotor: Hi ho fuckers!
(Serena and Corroder started to wheeze in laughter)
Serena: Where did you get a bus?!
Rotor: I have my ways!
(Corroder wheezed more at that)

HS AU again
When broken things are better or the parent is shit

XPlode: (looking over the holes in his shoes) Damn you can see my sock
Serena: Holy fuck
K: I think you need new shoes.
XPlode: (squeezes the sides of the toe part of the shoe making the hole go wide and normal again like it was talking) Nu-uh
(Serena and K wheezed at that)

After the Blackout (aka my AU)
Spoilers
Enemy Within moment

(Furno and radiation induced Stormer were fighting in the sky of Makuhero City with their jetpacks during the thundering rain before Stormer managed to yeet Furno into the windows of a building going through some offices making civilians scream and run in panic)
Furno: (groans in pain as he rolls onto his side) Fuck that actually hurt, the hell type of steroids is Stormer on do have that strength more than regular heroes.
(Furno pushed himself to his feet in time for Stormer to tackle him again and pin him to the floor)
(Furno struggled a bit before he managed to grab Stormer in a chole hold for a second before throwing him off of him over his shoulder)
Furno: Alright, (gets back on his feet again) here's where a few months of being on the Internet with Surge probably is gonna peek.
Furno: (starts to charge at Stormer) LEROY JENKINS MOTHER FUCKER!
(Furno used his jetpack to provide a boost and football tackled Stormer with a yell as the two went out the broken window into the sky of the city again)
(Stormer managed to flip Furno around to where his back got a grate to another building behind him and threw him to the rooftop of the building)

I could honestly get this out fully bc the amount of times I get the urges to write my own rendition of this scene is ridiculous istg

Basically if the Toa Nuva, Takanuva, Jaller and Halhi went to the past of when their Turaga were newly Toa

Matau: (uses his Kanoi mask to shift to the enemy, in a deep voice) Cloaking device activatedOn
Lewa: Toa Lewa can still see WindBrother!
Matau: (shifts back) SILENCEHUSH!

Just imagine that chaos Matau and Lewa would cause lol

Also fun fact; Matatu's Kanoi mask abilities was actually different in Legends of Metru Nui movie than in the actual comics and books
In the movie he could change his form to whatever he desired while in the comics and books he could make holographic clones of himself the more clones the more difficult concentration

I had an idea like when Gen 2 changed Lewa's element from Wind to Jungles(aka plants) to have it be both

Offering AU
Basically an AU where the Lord of Fire gives a younger Ackar to the Great Beings to keep Mata Nui company through the GSR

Ackar: (making breakfast)
Mata Nui: (hugs him along with his wings from behind, obviously still tired)
Ackar: How do you want your eggs?
Mata Nui: (hums a bit as he buries the Ignika into his back)
Ackar: Scrambled?
Mata Nui: (tiredly) Yes please..
Ackar: (chuckles a bit) Already on it.

Ah yes I love me some old man Yaoi of these two

Inspo for the quote came from a small Randy Cunningham Ninth Grade Ninja comic I saw on Deviantart

Ninth Grade Samurai Fic
Something, just something

Heidi: (recording) And go.
Julian: Why are people seeing two feet of snow and think it's a good idea to take selfies in bathing suits.
Julian: MOTHER FUCKER I CAN SEE YOUR GOOSEBUMPS SCREAMING RACIAL SLURS AT ME!
(Rei, Randy Howard and Heidi immediately began to laugh at that)
Julian: Your pubic hair is prolly screaming at you in Scottish accent like-
Julian: (in a Scottish accent) YOU FRIDGED BITCH! YOU'VE COULD'VE WARNED ME AND ME BROTHER'S WINTER WAS COMING EARLY! GRAB YOUR WOOL CAPS AND YOUR COATS! WE MUST BRACE FOR ODIN!
The First Ninja and PlopPlop: (dying again but of laughter inside the Ninjanomicon)
The First Samurai: (wheezing hard inside the Samurai Crystal)
(Rei had fallen on Randy's lap in her laughter)
Heidi: I can't breathe!
Julian: That was what I call, "Why do I imagine my pubic hairs as vikings" anyways. (Wheezes)
Howard: (falls out of his chair from wheezing)
Rei: (still laughing) I'm gonna pee my pants!
(Randy was still wheezing)

Idk why but when I pictured this with Ninth Grade Samurai I immediately just lost it especially with Julian being the one to deliver that joke 😂

K shook off the blood and gore off their claws as they stood on the rooftop by the mutilated corpse of was once a grown man they had played practical operation on with their claws.

K growled, "Damn these stupid eyeballs always end up being stuck on my claws." They growled out as they continued to try to shake the pair of eyeballs that were impaled on their claws.

Finally giving up they just used their other gauntlet claw to pluck the eyeballs off. "Imagine how mom had that struggle with her stilettos before she swapped for the thicker heels for her guns." K snorted at that mental image.

Hearing something land behind them the non-binary preteen immediately threw a knife they had on them only for it to be blocked by the person who landed behind them with a deep blue tarot card with gold detailing similar in various diamonds.

K immediately recognized the African boy with snowy white cornrows their age. "Loki?" They asked as they lowered their stance. The boy was shocked as they lowered their own stance as their card stayed in their finger tips. "Kayra?" He asked as if he was seeing a ghost.

K laughed nervously at that. "It's K now." They said. "To fit the criminal identity?" "Nah, Non-binary. After what felt like months of struggling to think of a non-binary name." The boy let out an oh as he pocketed the tarot card.

Aye another one

Yeah ik but the second I started to get ideas I went

"God fucking damnit"

And here we are where it's 1:11 am and I got Stardew Valley opened on my laptop

As for the story bit I'll post it on my side stories for my Incorrect Quotes book

Anyways I gotta go
Later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro