Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

MEANWHILE IN THE ANOMALY'S LAIR.

- Gotta plant this here and that... And here we go! Haha!

The Anomaly said,then chuckled maniacly.

A figure stood up. It resembled a drone,but a much more mutated one. With golden-purple color scheme,smooth knee armour,silver eye,purple head,black torso,purple crystal on his chest,large golden arm with a claw with purple sharp as blade nails and a slightly spiky arm which held a blade full of dark matter energy.

This was F. Once a normal drone,who sadly ended up mutated due to advanced type of zirconium. The Anomaly found him in this monstrous state,ambushed him,teleported him to his lair,and finally... From a mindless drone... HE GAVE HIM FREE WILL.

- WRAAAAAAAWRRRRGHHHH! WHERE AM I!

Said F,finally gaining sentience after over half a century of his existance.

- Hhhahahahaha! You were once a mindless scrap of metal,but now! Now you're more than just mindless scrap of metal. YOU CAN FEEL! Isn't that amazing?!

The Anomaly said,as red shadowy energy surrounded him.

The aura was clearly menacing to some,but not beings like F.

- ME?! MINDLESS?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !? I'M GONNA DESTROY YOUUUUU!

The beast uttered and charged at The Anomaly's direction,but The Anomaly with his staff unleashed a beam of telekinetic energy,which forced F to bow. The Anomaly rose his arm to the air.

- You fool! You choose to attack your master?! How pathetic!

Said The Anomaly. Slowly the telekinetic energy faded away,as F began to be even more rage-fuled.

- YOU'RE GONNA BE DEMOLISHED,FOOL!

F tried to slash The Anomaly with his claw,but he missed due to being inexperienced with his mutations. The Anomaly uttered:

- How about tasting 0.00001% power of my staff?

The Anomaly chuckled.

- WHAT?!

F asked in confusion. Suddenly smart part of energy of the staff transmitted unto The Anomaly's body,as the red aura surrounded him. Now he was far more stronger and faster. He was faster than eyesight,and he grabbed F and choked him unto a wall. It felt like another hit could destroy a entire city block!

- BOW DOWN! I COMMAND!

The Anomaly shouted F and threw him away. F was so scared,he began bowing down,seemingly understanding what this act means and why it needs to be done.

- For now on,you shall be my servant. You will bring destruction to Hero Factory! You will show them... How powerful I will be!

The Anomaly said.

- Y...Yes... M-Ma-Master!

Said F shaking in fear.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro