Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Our heroes soon arrived to Makuhero City. The flight took a few days however,and they were pretty late,because of a lot of meteors blocking their way. Infact,Fella was sent to destroy the meteors from outside the ship. Ferrix however had to stay in the ship,since he still had some organic parts and needed oxygen to fully function.
Despite all this,they managed to still arrived safely to the city. They landed on one of the airports. The Unknown ordered Ferrix to put on a large coat to avoid any suspicion from the guards. The Unknown gave away his mechanical passport and stated that Ferrix was: ,,Just one of the civillians that needed to be relocated as ordered by the chief,,. That of course wasn't true,but, then again it's not like the entire area wouldn't be alarmed for having a literal Toa in the city. The Unknown knew that exactly.
5 hours later,they went to the Subway train and dropped out of it. The area they were in wasn't as easily as patroled as the other more populated areas of the Makuhero City. With that being said,this lead to a lot of crime that even Preston Stormer's orders had problem dealing with. You couldn't just say "Stop doing crime!" and the problem would begone. You would have to fight it 24/7 or let the corruption happen from time to time,to keep balance within bad and evil. This lead many civillians in danger,but to Hero Factory,one or few civillians never mattered anyway.

In the darkest alleyway,where there nothing but shadow lurking throrought the area stood a mysterious being, The Broken Vessel.

The robotic being had blue translucent mask with silver apparitions near it,making it resemble a windshield face. They also had white feet,grey and black armor over him and small spikes on his shoulders and also white hands.

The Broken Vessel used to be a Toa,however now was an assasin ordered by The Anomaly itself to serve it. After his conciousness was transported unto a mechanical body,he was less suspected to be killed by the Hero Factory troops,because he was more robotic.

He whipped out his rifle and started shooting in Fella's direction. The bullets torn part of Fella's arm armour,which made him fall unto the ground. The Unknown attacked with his kunai blade,but his opponent had even bigger dagger,which made this quite uneven battle. They clashed with metal to metal weapons screeching against each other with each hit.

After 20 seconds, The Unknown failed to keep up with his opponents. Ferrix however was way faster and knocked out The Broken Vessel to the ground. He tried to escape,but was trapped in a cage made of spears made out of light.

5 minutes later

- So... Why did you try to assasinate us?

The Unknown asked while holding his notes,writing every of his enemy's response down.

- Welp you see, I noticed that you,strange,enigmatic figures had hero cores,meaning you belonged to that disgusting crime-fighting organization. I also noticed there was a cloaked figure near you,which... Seems to be a toa.

The Broken Vessel ,whose Adex5518(shameless advertisement but go check his channel out he makes amazing content)'s self moc responded.

- I remember you... You are one of the Toa that helped me fight off the invasion correct?

Asked Ferrix.

- Yeah I sure am... But now I'm a much more robotic being. Call me Adex5518 or just The Broken Vessel or whatever you wanna call me

Said the Ex-Toa warrior. The Unknown was nervous with asking,but he still did.

- Are... You forced to do this by The Anomaly?

He asked.

- H-how did you know. I mean... Yeah I was,after all! He promised to bring back my friends from the dead!

The Robotic being who was in the past a Toa stood in shock. The Unknown was also in shock. He turned around to Ferrix and shouted:

- Hey! Avohkii-Head! We should let him go!

Ferrix removed the cage from The Broken Vessel,then he and The Unknown shook hands.

- Trust me. He is your enemy. You cannot serve him. All he will do is put you an a road to destruction. He threatens the entire universe as far as I'm aware,but together we can stop him.

So now there were four of our heroes journeying unto defeating evil! They knew that what awaited them was gonna be a massive challenge. If only they knew that this was only the beggining of a massive tragedy that awaited every solar system.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro