Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimi Stringer was wounded but he and The Unknown managed to escape grasp of their enemy. Seemingly they wanted to get to the office room of Hero Factory to quickly inform about what happened,however that wasn't long before something happened. The Unknown still held his weapon

The blue hero was pulled by a magnetic field by a special trap on one of the panels of the floor. It was so strong,that even he couldn't resist it,let alone would The Unknown. Thankfully The Unknown avoided those panels,but had to see Stringer completely laying on the floor as if he was superglued to it. This was all via high-tech gravitional force device used on those panels.

- Stringer!

Shouted The Unknown, he wanted to help his friend but he couldn't. He suddenly heard hand-clapping behind him. He turned around.

- Well done, Agent. I thought you would never be useful,yet here we are,and you are useful for us.

It turned out to be Nathaniel Zib,who held a laser gun.

- Now,this laser gun was made to be able to destroy both armour of low advanced robots like Trope-Heroes and highly advanced armours of both Heroes and Toa. Any last words?

Asked Zib.

- Why are you doing this?!

The Unknown was in shock.

- I got tired of this factory's old ways. I don't get paid well enough. I'm stuck giving missions to you idiots,left and right,and yet I don't feel like I'm appreciated well enough. Thankfully The Anomaly shall give me the power I want. I only need to eradicate you,pesky...

The evil robot fired a laser blast at The Unknown. The Unknown with faster than light reaction dodged it and punched Zib through a wall. Zib then got up and ripped out a metal pole and beat up The Unknown,which ripped off his clothes a bit. The Unknown however turned around the pole,and kicked it so hard,it made Nathaniel Zib fly away. He then grabbed the laser gun and fired the laser at Zib ,defeating him.

- This room will EXPLODE IN 5 MINUTES.

Said the computer on one of the monitors. Thankfully the panels stopped working so Stringer could get up.

- Come on,we gotta go!

Shouted The Unknown.

- You're right,we sure do gotta go!

It was time for our heroes to escape the Factory.

Soon part of Hero Factory exploded and our heroes found a dropship which they used to escape to another planet. That planet being Tallos 5.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro