{26} Embarrassed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

{I Got This Idea While Watching The Fairly Damn Odd Parents...}

Mark's Phone Buzzed, It Was Jonathan. (Jonathan = J Mark = M!)

J: Hey, Fischbach... I Heard From The Jocks That The Loser Won The Dodgeball Match In My Dad's Dumb Class.

M: I Don't Wanna Talk To You...

J: Why? Are You Too Busy Watching The Panty Boy Cry Like A Baby?

M: Don't Say That Stuff About Seán!

J: Why? Will He Cry Like The Baby He Is?

M: Shut The Hell Up Before I Stab You...

J: You Don't Scare Me, Fischbach...

Mark Blocked Jonathan And Groaned, "Who Was It, Mark?" Ken Asked. "Just Some Fan Girl..." Mark Lied, Ruffling Jack's Hair. "Girls Are After Me Now...." Jack Sighed, "They Always Send You Spam Messages..." Yami Said. "GIRLS ARE COOL SOMETIMES!" Felix Yelled, Which Startled Cry. "Jeez, Poods!" Cry Fixed His Mask And Sat Up, "The Girl Was Probably Gonna Attack Jack With Messages." Mark Rolled His Eyes. Jack Had Gotten A Twitter Notification, "Um... Who Tweeted This?" He Blushed. The Rest Of The Guys Looked At The Picture, It Was The Butt Shot. "Someone Hacked My Phone And Took The Picture!" Mark Exclaimed, "Who The Hell Tweeted This!?" He Asked. "Jon_Ram22." Yami Said, "Jonathan..." Mark Said. "What's The Caption?" Ken Asked, "The Loser New Kid's Gotta Curvy Butt!" Felix Read. Jack Blushed And Saw That It Was Retweeted At Least One Hundred Times. "Oh, God!" The Small Male Buried His Face In His Knees. "I'm So Embarrassed!" He Screamed Into His Knees. Mark Put His Hand On Jack's Shoulder, He Looked Up. "It's Okay..." Mark Smiled, Playing With Jack's Hair. The Irish Teen Giggled But Scurried Around To Clean Up The DVDs They Left On The Floor. Mark Started Looking At His Plump Little Irish Bum Of His, And Jack Noticed. "Heh..." Mark Chuckled And Blushed A Light Pink. "Ya Know, Mark. You Must Really Like Staring At His Butt!" Cry Shrugged, Making Mark's Shoulders Go To His Head. "I'm Sorry!" Mark Said, Jack Sighed. "It's Not Your Fault..." He Mumbled, Twirling His Finger In His Green Hair.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro