{27} No! No! No!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It Was Monday, And Mark Was Getting Ready For School. He Slipped On His Shoes And Ran Out The Door, Seeing Jack In The Distance And... On A Skateboard? Mark Smiled And Started Jogging To The School. The Red Haired Teen Saw Jack Pick His Skateboard Up, "Jack!" Mark Called. Jack Noticed, "Hi, Mark..." He Still Sounded Shy. "I Didn't Know You Have A Skateboard!" Mark Sounded Surprised, He Sighed And Walked Into The Building With Jack. Kids Crowded Around The Small Teen, Making Him Hyperventilate. "Mark! Tá Mé Eagla!" Jack Spoke In Gaelic And Breathed Harder. "Daoine Tá I Ngach Áit!" He Screamed, The Students Said How He Beat The Jocks At Dodgeball And How He Survived The Bullying. The Bell Rung, And They Left. Mark And Jack Went To Their Lockers, Then Seeing The Exact Same Person From Before. Mark Darted Up To Them And Slammed The Hooded Figure Into A Locker, "Who Are You?" Mark Asked Bluntly. They Coughed, "I'm Your Worst Nightmare..." They Kicked Mark. The Taller Male Grabbed Them By Their Hood And Shook Them Out Of It. It Was Autumn. "Autumn.... You Beat Jack Up?" Mark Asked, "Yes. Fischbach... I Hurt Your Little Baby Friend, Gay Boy!" She Snatched Her Hoodie, Leaving The Two. Jack Shook His Head, Then Realizing He Had Science First. "NO! NO! NO!" Jack Squealed, "What's Wrong?" Mark Asked. "I Don't Wanna Get Kissed By Mr Davis!" Jack Looked Around, Seeing If He Was Near. Mark Sighed, "I Have Science, Too..." He Smiled And Held Jack's Hand While Walking To The Classroom, But Before Mark Opened The Door, He Let Go Of Jack's Hand. The Two Opened The Door, Seeing That They Were Early. "Hello, Boys..." Mr Davis Said, Mark Growled Under His Breath And Held Jack Close.  "I See That Sheen Is Upset... Why?" The Teacher Fixed His Mustache And Gave A Cocky Smirk. "His Name's Seán." Mark Told Mr Davis, "Arguing... Aren't We?" He Smirked. "I Know Your Friend Likes Me...." Mr Davis Chuckled, Making Mark Grit His Teeth. "And He Has One Plump Little Butt...." Mark Pulled His Fist Back And Sucker Punched The Teacher, "YOU WERE THE ONE THAT KEPT HIM AFTER SCHOOL!" He Screamed. 

«Mr Edmunds Office...» Mark Sighed, "B-But... He Was Taunting Me-" The Principal Slammed His Hand On The Table. "I DON'T CARE!!! YOU PUNCHED YOUR SCIENCE TEACHER IN THE FACE! YOU HAVE DETENTION FOR TWO HOURS!" He Yelled As Mark Was On The Verge Of Tears, That's When A Soft Voice Was Heard. It Was Jack, "Mark's Innocent. And I Have Proof!" He Triumphantly Said. Jack Pulled Down His Hoodie Collar, Revealing A Pinkish Bruise With Mr Davis' Signature On It. The Principal Gasped, "Tom. Get Down Here. NOW." He Said On The Phone, He Said Sorry To Mark And Let Him Go. The Two Grasped Hands As They Walked Back To The Area Of Kids Outside.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro