{28} You Sly Cutie!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(TRIGGER WARNING!) Mark Looked At Jack, Who Snickered Quietly.
"What's So Funny?" Mark Asked,
"And How'd You Even Get That Hickey?" He Quizzed.
"I Tricked The Principal. And, It's Just Lexi's Blush!" Jack Smiled,
"You Sly Cutie..." Mark Whispered. Mark Looked Up When He Saw Jocks At The Door Of The Courtyard, The Looked At The Two.
"Dudes! It's The Panty Boy!" A Black Haired Jock Yelled,
"Let's Get Him!" A Blonde One Lunged At Jack. Jack Wasn't Quick To Dodge, He Was Attacked. The Jock Punched Him In The Stomach And Kicked Him Until He Was On The Floor.
"S-STOP! PLEASE!" Jack Screamed, They Didn't Listen. Mark Punched One Of Them And Was Shoved Back. Mark Ran To Get Help, He Found Mr Johnson. When They Came Back, It Was Too Late... Jack Was Stripped, Beaten, And Bloody.
"I'll Call His Mother!" Mr Johnson Murmured, Calling Her. When She Was Shown Jack, She Gasped.
"Oh, My Poor Baby!" She Exclaimed,
"What Happened To Him?!" She Asked Mark.
"Some Jocks Started Beating Him Up. And I Tried Helping Out. But I Was Shoved Away." Mark Explained.
"Do You Think You Can Help Me Take Care Of Him?" Jack's Mother Asked, Mark Nodded. Mark Grabbed The Clothes That Were Next To Jack, And Saw Him Open His Bruised Eyes.
"Mark... I'm So Sorry... I Shoulda Dodged Them When I... Had... The Chance..." Jack's Vision Went Black.
"Mister. Is My Son Your Friend?" Jack's Mother Asked,
"Yes, And You Can Call Me Mark." The American Picked Up Jack, Who Was Limp But Still Alive.
"Mr Johnson. Can I Please Be Excused?" Mark Asked, The Teacher Nodded.

«At Jack's House...» Mark Put Jack In The Bathtub, And His Mother Came Rushing In.
"Is He Okay?" She Asked,
"He's Still Unconscious." Mark Looked At Jack And Sighed.
"Mark. Do You Think You Can Watch Him While I'm On A Business Trip?" Jack's Mother Asked, Mark Nodded While She Left. The Older Male Began Wetting A Sponge, Cleaning Jack's Wounds. Jack Lay Limp While Mark Lifted His Arm.
"Jeez! When He Said He Was Shy, I Thought He'd Shave More!" Mark Then Heard A Giggle, Jack Was Awake.
"You're Washing Me?" The Smaller Male Blushed, Mark Nodded.
"You Should Shave Your Armpits..." Mark Teased,
"I Know... And I Guess I Should Shave My Legs..." Jack Chuckled As Mark Washed Under His Arm. When Mark Was Done, He Dried Jack And Have Him A Pair Of Briefs And Some Clothes. The Smaller Male Sighed As The Older Male Wrapped Bandages Around His Arms, Kissing Them.
"Thanks, Mark..." Jack Mumbled As He Blushed.

«After School...» Ken Sighed,
"Where Are The Guys?" He Was Worried.
"Unfortunately, Seán Was Hurt And Mark Had To Take Him Home And Help His Mother." Mr Johnson Explained, "That's Awful!" Cry Exclaimed.
"OH MY GOD!" Felix Yelled, Bob, Wade, And Yami's Brows Furrowed. The Guys Left The School,
"Chat Room?" Ken Asked,
"Chat Room." They Replied.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro