{5} Understood

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mark Woke Up, Seeing That Everyone Was Sleeping Still. "Jack... Jack... Wake Up." Mark Shook The Young Male Gently, "Mm~" Jack Groaned And Turned Over. "Wake Up..." Mark Shook Him Gently Again. Jack Just Turned Over Again. Mark Gave Up And Looked At His Phone, It Was Three Thirty PM. The American Picked Jack Up And Put Him On His Bed, The Young Male Gave A Small Smile While Curling Up Into A Ball, Blushing Lightly. Mark Kissed The Smaller Male's Forehead, And He Grabbed A Pair Of Sound Proof Headphones And Placed Them On Jack's Ears. Mark Then Grabbed His Air Horn And Honked It, Making Everyone Bolt Up. "WAKE UP!" Mark Yelled. "HOLY CRAP, MARK!" Cry Yelled, Covering His Ears. "AHH! ARE WE IN A TRUCK!?" Felix Yelled, "No, Felix..." Yami Rubbed His Eyes. "Ugh..." Ken Groaned. They Argued For A Little Before Hearing A Soft Yawn, Their Heads Turned To Mark's Bed. The Five Saw Jack Rub His Eyes And Stretch, "What's Going On?" The Young Male Asked Softly, Pulling Off The Headphones. "Mark Honked His Air Horn." Cry Said, Rubbing His Eyes. "Oh, I Didn't Hear It..." Jack Looked At His Feet, Everyone Stood Up. "Let's Just Get Something To Eat, I'm Feeling Hungry." Felix Said, Yawning, Everyone Nodded. The Six Went To The Kitchen, Seeing A Note From Mark's Mom. The Note Was Next To A Plate Of Cookies. The Piece Of Paper Read:

"Dear Boys, I Found You Guys Asleep While You Were Watching TV. So I Made You Kids Some Cookies For When You Woke Up, I'm Out Of Town Visiting Mark's Relatives. And Mark, I Love You, My Sweet Baby. Hugs And Kisses, Mom."

"Ugh, My Mom's Always Embarrassing Me..." Mark Grumbled, "Ooo! Cookies!" Jack Clapped. "Let's Just Eat..." Cry Said, Grabbing One. The Six Ate Cookies And Discussed On Games And Game Consoles, When They Were Done, They Decided To Watch TV In The Living Room. Mark, Jack, And Cry Sat On The Sofa, While Yami, Felix, And Ken Sat On The Floor. They Watched South Park, Jack Rested His Head On Mark's Shoulder. "Hey, Buddy." Mark Said, Cry Looked At Both Of Them Weird. Felix Was Laughing While Looking At The Screen. "You Still Sleepy?" Mark Asked The Young Male, Jack Closed His Eyes And Nodded. Mark Patted Jack's Head, Stroking And Playing With His Green Hair. "Mark, Are You Playing With Jack's Hair?" Cry Tried Hard From Laughing, So Did The Rest Of The Guys. Mark Blushed And Untangled His Fingers From Jack's Soft Hair, He Was Embarrassed. "Mark And Jack, Sitting In A Tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Felix Joked, Jack Blushed Lightly And Snored Softly, He Had Fallen Asleep. "JackiBoy Is Sleeping.... Shh...." Mark Picked The Small Male Up And Carried Him To His Room, "I'll Be Right Back..." Mark Said, Opening The Door. Jack Was Set Down On Mark's Bed And Was Sleeping Like A Small Child, Mark Couldn't Help Himself, And He Kissed Jack's Lips. The Four Opened The Door, "Hey Mark, Where's The-" Felix Paused. The Four Boy's Mouths Were Hanging Open, "Mark..." Felix Said, Soon Bursting Out Into Laughter. Yami And Ken Shook Their Heads, And Cry Just Stared. Mark Saw Them And Stopped Kissing The Small Male's Mouth, "Um..." Mark Stuttered, Blushing. "Dude! You Like Jack!?" Felix Was Still Laughing, Rolling Around On The Carpet Floor. "I.... I... I Do." Mark Said, His Voice Was Filled With Courage. "Whoa." Cry Said, Clapping. "Wait... You, Understand?" Mark Asked, They Nodded. Felix Stopped Laughing, "I Understand, Too. I Like Cry, Even Though I Have A Girlfriend." Felix Shrugged. Mark Smiled, Hugging The Guys. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" Mark Said, Tearing Up. Mark Stopped Hugging Them And Sat Next To The Young Sleeping Male. "Let's Just Go Back To The Living Room... We'll Leave Jack To His Nap." Mark Said, Smiling. The Five Headed Back, Mark Stopped, He Looked Back At Jack And Smiled, Closing His Room Door.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro