41. True face

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's pov

Saptarshi was whistling while getting ready.

"Ki khobor Dada? Aaj Kal toh dekhchi tor mejaj hebbi furfure!! In fact tui chorom glow korchis....ki byapar bol toh ?" (What's happening, brother? Nowadays you remain in a very happy mood. In fact you are glowing as well... what's the matter?" )

Hearing his sister's voice, he looked at the door step through

mirror to see her already being ready in a beautiful anarkali suit.

" Keno noi? Aaj amar bondhu r bie. Ami or jonno vishon khushi. R sob theke Boro kotha holo je amra or bie te hebby enjoy korbo... Tai jnnoi ami happy r glow korchi.

(Why not? Today's my friend's wedding. I am very happy for him. Moreover we will enjoy his wedding to the fullest...that's why I am happy and glowing.)" Saptarshi replied confidently.

What he didn't tell her was the morning encounter he had with Aratrika which was making him smile like a fool since the morning.

Sanchita believed her Brother and nodded her head. All of a sudden her phone rang. She looked at her phone and turned stiff seeing the caller id.

Saptarshi looked at her sister and frowned seeing her like this.

"What happened? Who is this?" He asked her.

Sanchita looked at her brother and cut the call immediately.

"No no...ummm...it's nothing. Unknown number. You get ready ,I need to do my touch ups." Saying this she left from his room.

Entering her room ,she looked at her phone.

"Why is she calling me?" She thought to herself in confusion. Shrugging her shoulder she kept her phone on the bed.

She was walking towards the dressing table to do her final touch up when her phone rang once again.

She walked back near her phone and again the same person was calling her.

"Hello, what do you want?" She asked as soon as she received the call.

"Why are you talking to me like this? I am calling you after months and you are behaving like this to me!!! You know how much I missed you guys !!! How difficult it was for me to stay without seeing your brother whom I love so much!! " She heard the person saying to her. Her voice was full of agony.

"Listen Sreetoma Di, you already insulted my Pimoni ...what do you expect from me ? That I will talk to you sweetly!!!" Sanchita asked her sarcastically.

"Woah !!! Pimoni and all ,huh!! Where is the girl who always complained and whined about how her Pimoni is annoying, how she always interferes in everyone's matters and...and... and not to forget how she always wanted her Pimoni to leave her house?" Sreetoma mocked her.

" Yes, I know that I have issues with her...but that doesn't mean that whatever I said about her in frustration was absolutely correct. Moreover, who am I to want her to leave our house? It's her own house ,she will live as long as she wants. If I can stay at my grandfather's and my father's house, why can't she stay at her father's and brother's house? In fact it is her house as well.

You are no one to insult her in her own house.

You know , Dada was always right about you. It was just I was too blind to see your actual personality which was nothing but full of poison.

So from next time, don't call me...This is my last warning to you . Otherwise I will let my brother handle you.

And you know his way of handling things can get messy and dangerous. " Saying this she cut the call ,leaving a shocked and flabbergasted Sreetoma on the other side.

Sanchita sat on her bed . Throwing her phone on the other side of her bed, she drank some water from her bottle to calm her anger down.

She cursed herself for trusting someone like Sreetoma who was a two faced bitch.

Flashback

Saptarshi had already prohibited Sanchita from meeting Tanusree and Sreetoma. As this time their mother also didn't stop Saptarshi, Sanchita was helpless. She was fuming in anger at her brother for this.

It was Sreetoma who was at fault ,then why her friendship with Tanusree would suffer.

She wanted to meet Tanusree but couldn't get the courage as she feared her brother more than anything.

But unable to control herself, she met Tanusree after some days of avoiding her and the two friends sorted out their issues.

Sreetoma got to know this from Tanusree and came to meet with Sanchita but Sanchita denied as she was angry at her for insulting her Pimoni.

So the secret meeting between Sanchita and Tanusree continued which was unknown to Sanchita's family.

A week ago Sanchita went to Tanusree's house ding from her family in order to surprise Tanusree.

Unknown to her ,a shock was waiting for her which might change her whole perspective.

She went to her house and was about to press the bell when Sreetoma's voice from their living room caught her attention.

" You know, I can't just control myself anymore. When....I am asking when I will be able to make Saptarshi mine?" Sreetoma asked. Her voice was full of impatience and anger.

Sanchita walked near the window and peeped inside to see Tanusree and Sanchita sitting on the Sofa and talking while eating chips.

"Oh come on Didi, have some patience. I am trying, right? Only for your sake I am being friend with that dumb bitch Sanchita whose family insulted you that day just for that widow."

Hearing the bitterness in Tanusree's tone, Sanchita was shocked. In fact she was shocked would be an understatement.

" I know I know..that's why I love you so much ,my sister. But you have to keep doing the act of being her friend. Because she is the only way I can again enter that house using her and her arrogant mother. The fools they are !!

I just hate her mother ,you know. Always doing Saptarshi this, Saptarshi that. She is way more protective towards him and I also see how much Saptarshi loves his mother which boils my blood in anger.

Just let me get married to Saptarshi, then I will show everyone their places. Before that I need to do something with that Sanonda and Saptarshi's father. I can manage Sanchita and her dumb mother but Sanonda and Saptarshi's father are the main obstacles in my path.

After my marriage ,I will first drive Sanonda out of the house, then his mother, father and finally Sanchita.

Ahead!!! Then there will be only me and Saptarshi...no one else.

Till then I need to act like a sweet, innocent and obedient girl who can be a perfect daughter in law, according to Saptarshi's mother, Piyali ." Sreetoma said, which came as another shock to Sanchita.

"Didi, at least Don't forget your own parents and your only one sister after your marriage. " Tanusree joked.

"How can I ,sweetie? You guys are my love." Sreetoma said, hugging her sister.

A shocked Sanchita left from there with tears of betrayal and anger in her eyes.

Flashback ends

Never in her dreams, Sanchita thought that the two sisters were two faced. She felt guilty for not trusting her brother, her father and not to forget her pimoni.

Yes, it's true that she has issues with Sanonda but that doesn't mean that she hates her. She can't tolerate anyone insulting any of her family members which includes her Pimoni.

After that day , She stopped meeting and talking to Tanusree. Tanusree tried many ways but Sanchita didn't budge from her decision.

She didn't tell anything about this to anyone in her house. She is searching for a perfect opportunity to tell everyone .

Today when Sreetoma called her, Sanchita couldn't help but lashed out on her due to her anger.

"Sanchita, are you done ? Come fast ,we are getting late."

Hearing her brother's voice, her thoughts broke and she got up.

"Yes, I am done. Coming within two minutes." Sanchita yelled out and ran towards the dressing table.

After that they reached Akash's house and from there they started their journey towards Kanika's house.

Akash was excited and nervous to meet his bride whereas Saptarshi was feeling giddy to meet Aratrika again.

"Bor ese geche, bor ese geche. ( The groom is here, the groom is here.)"

Hearing the announcement, Kanika's heart thumped on her chest . The wedding jittery kicked on.

She was holding her friend's hand in a tight grip to calm her nerves down.

On the other hand, another person was also getting nervous. It was none other than Aratrika who was excited to meet Saptarshi.

Aratrika checked herself in the mirror to see if she looked perfect or not. For the first time after years, she was being conscious about her looks.

Smiling to herself, she came out of her room and started to walk towards the stairs in a hurry so that she could get a glimpse of Saptarshi. The thought itself was making her heart beat like crazy.

But things changed within a few seconds.

One second she was happy and blushing and the very next second she was afraid and shocked.

All of a sudden, she was dragged into a nearby room and thrown in a corner. The room was dark ,she was unable to see anything.

The click sound of the door indicated that the door was locked by someone.

"K..k..ke? Ke a..ache ? Ke...keno nie ese..esechen aamake ekhane ? (Who ? Who is it? Why did you bring me here?)" Aratrika said in fear.

In the very next moment she felt a breath near her ear which made her go stiff in her place.

Here you go

How's the chapter?

Let me know.

Who do you think it can be who dragged Aratrika like this.?

Next update on Saturday.

Thank you for reading.

Stay safe and healthy.

Please Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro