Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ani: no...... I'm going Inside
Shiv: you are coming with me
Ani: no
And she started moving towards the club shivaay soon grab her hand and pulls her towards him and she crashed with his chest
Shiv: we are going back get that in your head
Ani: excuse me!!!! Who are you? Who the hell Gave you this right to take decisions on my behalf and why the hell you are wasting your time with me go to your friend she must be waiting for you ........
And she tries to free herself from his grip
Shiv; enough drama anika we are going back home .....
And he started dragging her towards the car but she was keep on trying to free herself
Ani: enough shivaay you can't force me to do anything. This is my life and I know what to do
Shiv: you are not in your senses
Ani: no I'm in my senses I'm sober so leave me now....
And she again tries but all her efforts goes in vain and he pushed her in his car's passenger seat and goes and sit on the drivers seat
Ani: this is ridiculous why I'm following your orders I want to go inside
Shiv: why?? Why you want to go inside to dance with that creep again
Ani: so what you were also dancing with that bitch so stop overreacting he was just dancing with me and it was normal to get cozy in dance
Shiv: enough (he screamed and she flinch) enough .......
And then he pulls her towards face towards his holding hair
Shiv: I will kill him before he touch you next time so be careful nobody has right to touch you ......
Their faces were really close and shivaay was really angry and they both are looking each others eyes
Ani: why? Why will you kill anyone for me
Shiv: I don't know but nobody can you touch you
Ani: what about you .......
He didn't utter a word but leans and place his lips on her soon his hold on her hairs becomes soft and he started pulling her towards him and she also started responding and clutches his collars they both shared a deep passionate kiss ....... They both were busy kissing each other when his phone started ringing he groaned and  pulled away anika soon realizes and turned her head towards the window and he attends the call

Shiv: yeah
Om: where are you ??
Shiv: I'm in parking
Om: rohan is drunk and anika is not Here
Shiv; do one thing take rohan and aditi with you and drop them anika is with me I will drop her home
Om: okay
And he hangs the call....
Shivaay looks at her direction but she was looking outside he shakes his head and started driving the car
Soon they reaches her house and without looking at him she rushes towards her home and after getting inside she leans on the door and sighs .......
Shivaay hit his hand with the steering wheel and sigh
He started driving his car but soon he takes  a U- turn and again goes to anika's house after reaching he runs towards her door and rings the bell
Soon anika opens the door and her eyes widened seeing him standing there before she can ask anything he pushes her inside and locked the door and pinned her towards the walls next to door and again smashed his lips with hers
Soon his hands started moving to all her body and her hands locked in his hairs and he enter his tongue in her mouth after tasting her mouth her pulled away..... They both were panting and he locked his eyes with hers and after sometime he buried his head in her crook and started kissing her neck..... She bit her lower lip to stop moaning and he reaches her collarbone ..... Shivaay presses his body to her and she also pulls him more to her as her hands were roaming in his hairs.......
They both were making out and it's getting hotter and hotter but when shivaay hands reaches her dress's zip she opens her eyes
Ani: stop....
But he didn't listen to her and started unzipping her dress
Ani: shivaay stop (she said loudly this time)
Soon he pulled away and again they both shares an eye lock .....
After some minutes shivaay move back and goes towards the door but again he pulled her towards his by her waist and and kissed her passionately and she also responded the kiss and after sometime they broke the kiss and he left her house........
She runs upstairs and locked herself in her room and moves towards the bathroom for a cold shower......

Next day.....
College
Canteen

Everybody was there sitting during lunch break
Rohan: oh god..... I hate drinks I'm still having headache......
And anika passes him his coffee
Ro: thanks
And he kisses her omnher cheeks ......
She looked towards shivaay and finds him staring her only .....
Gauri: last night was fun
Om: of course we enjoyed a lot
Ro: shivaay who was that girl
Shiv; which girl ( his eyes were on anika only)
Ro; that girl with whom you were dancing
Anika also looked at him and they shared an eye lock again
Shiv; she was a friend
Adi: but the way she was dancing with you it didn't looked like that and she said she was your girlfriend ......
Shivaay glared him and he gulps
Shiv: she is my friend's sister that's it
Ro: beware bro she looks little clingy.......
Shiv: don't worry bro I know how to handle people ......
Soon they all started eating and aditi ask shivaay to meet her somewhere to discuss about the plan
Soon they both left the place and anika finds its weird......

Shivaay and aditi was standing in the corner
Adi: what next
Shiv; can't you think anything ..... Do something by your own
Adi: you know that rohan loves her
Shiv; no he don't
Adi: really I don't think so yesterday I tried to kiss him but in drunk state also he didn't kissed me
Shiv: you are not trying hard think something and make sure they broke up soon........
Adi: I ....
She didn't speak anything as her eyes widened shivaay frowned seeing her giving weird expression but before he turns aditi pulls him closer and kissed him on his cheeks but they way she pulls they comes close due to which it looked something else ......
Shivaay get shocked but before he can say anything aditi left the place ......
He again frowned but his frown changes into shock when he turns and saw anika standing at a distance and looking at him or precisely glaring him.......

Soon anika turns and started walking in opposite direction and he runs behind her
Shiv: anika stop..... Listen.....
But she didn't stop soon he reached her and grabs her hands
Ani: leave me
Shiv: no come with me......
And he drags her towards an empty classroom
And closes the door
Ani: what????
Shiv: there is nothing between me and her
Ani: why you are explaining to me???? I don't care
Shiv: really you don't care if I kiss someone else ....
And he grabs her waist and pinned her not the wall
Ani: why would I care?? I'm not your girlfriend
Shiv: really well as far as I remember last night somebody got drunk and started dancing with a bastard after seeing me with a girl
Ani: hold on ....... You think I got jealous becoz you were dancing with that girl and that's why I drank and dance with that boy
Shiv: yes
Ani: no...... I wasn't jealous alright and I don't care..... Do whatever you want to do alright .......
Shiv: really that means you will not get affected if I go on a fate with dia
Ani: I don't care
Shiv: fine then....

Oops date with dia....
Shivaay what you did...
Well what will anika do now......
I don't know I hope shivaay didn't regret this.....

Thanks for reading

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro