Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika comes out from bathroom changing into her night clothes and she was applying moisturizer on her hands when she notice that somebody was watching she turned back and get shocked seeing shivaay there in her room
Ani: what are you doing here in my room
Shiv; I want to tell you something
Ani: I don't wanna listen you can go now
Shiv: listen I'm also not interested in you its just that I want to tell you something
Ani: say it fast I'm sleepy
Shivaay takes a deep breathe
Shiv: rohan is cheating on you
Ani: what ?????
Shiv: yess
Ani: Is this a prank.....I'm not liking it
Shiv: this is not a prank
Ani: I trust him
Shiv: fine then let me show you what your boyfriend is doing behind your back
Ani: what do you mean
Shiv: come with me
And he drag her towards aditi's room and slightly open the door and anika saw rohan and Aditi kissing
Shiv: he loves Aditi not you
Shivaay was expecting anika to confront rohan and brokeup with him at that moment but he get shocked when she just turned and went to her room back he followed her
Shiv: what ???? Are you not gonna confront him
Ani: will you plz leave me alone
Shiv: are you mad..... Your boyfriend is cheating on you and you are not doing anything
Ani: listen its between us so just leave me alone
Shiv: fine
And shivaay left

Shivaay POV
Has she lost it, it was a perfect plan but that stupid girl ruined everything why the hell she didn't confront him and broke up usually girls do like this
Oh god now I have to think something else ........
Suddenly i receives aditi's call
Shiv: what happen now
Ad: did she saw us
Shiv; yeah (massaging his temples)
Ad: then why she didn't she confront him did she knew it was a plan
Shiv: no.... I don't know what she is thinking
Ad: but are you sure that it looked like we kissed becoz we didn't kissed
Shiv: I was there with her from that angle it is looking ad if you both are kissing so the plan was correct
Ad: then why didn't she reacted
Shiv: how are would I know
Ad: now think else
Shiv: shut up
And I hang the call
Why you did this anika you ruined my plan why you behave like this I don't know you don't worry soon you will be out from my friend's life be ready to get more hurt

Anika POV
I was lying on my bed and only one think is revolving around my mind was that kissing scene which just happened some times ago ....... I trust rohan but how can I deny the thing my eyes just saw ....... I don't know why but I didn't want to confront rohan at that time so I decided to just come back and think about it ....... Then that weirdo wanted me to confront rohan ......... Hey wait but why did he do that Shivaay is not my friend he is rohan's friend and he came to me telling his friend cheating on me ...... He hates me than why he is supporting me and going against his beloved friend ........ He is behaving weirdly he invited Aditi to this trip and then all this and now my mind shifted from that kissing scene to shivaay the guy who hates and now behaving weirdly ........ Did he actually cares about me why he support me and goes against his friend if rohan is cheating on me ...........
Why I'm feeling that something is wrong ........ I have to find it out what is going on

Next morning
Ani POV
I opened my eyes and saw that shivaay was staring at me it shocked me that why the hell he is doing in my room but I decided to tease him
Ani: I know I'm beautiful but you can't stare me like this
He frowned
Shiv; I'm not staring I was here to wake you up
Ani: well nice style of waking someone up by staring them
Shiv; I wasn't staring
Ani: oh come on Shivaay
And I climbed down the bed and moves towards him while he started moving back and soon his back hit the wall and now he was between me and wall I move more close to him and bore my eyes into his eyes
Ani: you know that how beautiful I'm and I know that you will not gonna admit it so stop justifying yourself and thanks for waking me up like this I loved it ........
I smirk seeing him taking heavy breathes and then I decided to tease more I move more closer and kissed his cheeks his eyes widened in shock and I winked
Ani: good morning hotty
And I smirked and went inside my bathroom
I laughed on his reaction after getting inside my bathroom I don't know why but teasing him is a stress buster for me ..........
After getting ready I stepped outside my room and found Aditi and rohan sitting beside each other on the dinning table I narrow my eyes and sat across them beside shivaay ........
Ro: anika you can sit here
He points the chair beside him on left side while on right Aditi was sitting
Ani: no I'm fine here
He was little confused but soon his expression changed when he realize that why I'm not sitting beside him he was sad ......... But my mind shifted from him when I saw shivaay with a smirk on his face through corner of my eyes ..........
Why he is smirking ??????
Before I can say or do anything gauri comes and started talking on some random topic.......
Om: I think we should go as we have classes tomorrow
Ani: yeah
Shiv; okay let's go ...........

Again in car Shivaay was driving I was sitting on passenger seat and rest of them on back seats
Shiv: are you serious about rohan
Ani: what ?????
Shiv; do you live him
Ani: listen that's none of your business and by the way you are not my friend that I will gonna share my love life with you
Shiv: but
Ani: stop your question answer session and answer my question why you are helping me
Shiv: what???
Ani: yess your best friend is cheating on me and instead of helping your friend you are helping me whom you hate
Shiv: wow! Instead of thanking me you are accusing me here your boyfriend is cheating on you and you are thinking about me helping you and not him ..........
Ani: really you invited Aditi for this trip don't you
Shiv: yeah but I didn't knew that rohan still loves her
Ani: stop it I'm Not so dumb
Shiv: you are dumb ........
Ani: don't think about me and my boyfriend concentrate on yourself
Shiv: god ...... I decided to help this girl
Ani: no need to help me

After dropping everyone he headed towards my house there was pure silence when I get bore and decided to tease him
Ani: so hotty let's go to club today
His expression changes suddenly
Shiv: no way
Ani: why ????
Shiv: I'm tired
Ani: come on hotty let's have some fun
I said in a flirty voice and puts my hands in his hairs and started playing with them
Shiv: are you crazy get your dirty hands away from my hairs
Ani: come on hotty we can meet in club tonight
Shiv: I said no
Ani: why
Shiv; becoz I'm going with someone else
Ani: really who
Shiv: shreya I'm going with shreya
Ani: comeon hotty I'm more hot then her
Shiv: are you drunk you are my friends girlfriend
Ani: who according to you is cheating on me right
Shiv: that's doesn't mean I will allow you to flirt with anyone
Ani: correction not anyone only with you hotty ..............

Thanks for reading. 😊😊😊😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro