18. Kiki.. Do you love me?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

Ryan stops the bike in a secluded area. My heart beats like a drum as he turns down the bike's roaring engine. There are trees and trees and no humans, even if I scream on top of my lungs no one would hear my feeble voice. I'll probably need a loudspeaker to be heard.

Ryan twists his head to the sides and grimly spats, "Get down." But all I could hear is 'Get down so I can kill you bitch'. My heart mercilessly pounds in my chest, ready to jump out and crawl behind the nearest tree. I shake my head as I firmly hold the bike's seat, not ready to climb down on my own coffin.

Suddenly I squeal in panic and clench Ryan's arms tightly as he sharply inclines the bike on the stand. The butterflies inside of me twerk in bliss as I feel the hardness of his biceps. His arms are in the shape of mountains, up-down-up. If their peaks were any higher, it would snow on them. This delicious devil!

My ass slide down due to gravity and I climb down from the monster bike saving my legs. There are burned cigarette buds and match sticks on the ground as I step on it. My eyes look in all directions for escape but other than greenery and thick branches I couldn't see anything. There is a tiny walking passage that ends up to an old haunted warehouse that is hidden behind those thick trees.  

My heart pounds, it throbs lustily as I observe Ryan, he swings his 3 feet long leg in the air and climbs down from the bike like a Formula 1 race winner. If I was even an inch closer that, I would have been blacked out by that kick. Ryan stands tall like a mighty beast who is cursed to be the most beautiful bastard. My eyelids refuse to blink as I stare at the macho man in front of me. He looks hot like my mama's chancla!

Ryan has a face that could stop not only your heart but your kidneys and liver too. His one glance makes my blood freeze and boils my panties. He is like a walking paradox, hot and cold, wrong and right, black and white, lover and enemy, sexy and evil.

Ryan's harsh gaze meets mine, his features get hardens as if molded from granite and pasted raw on his face. His sinful dark eyes shamelessly run down on my body as if no one is noticing. I try to pull my tee to cover some of my skin as his eyes stay a little longer on my belly but instead, the tee jumps back showing more area of my stomach. Stupid 10th-grade t-shirt!

But his eyes didn't budge, he kept staring at me like a lion took interest in a deer, counting its number of legs, adding the total spots on its skin, and admiring the horns. Ryan casually leans back on the bike and takes out his phone from the side pocket. His thumb swipes left and right on the screen completely ignoring me as I stand there awkwardly in front of him. 

Is his penis still hurt?

The birds on the trees look at us weirdly and discuss with their mates whether they should shit on us or not. I wonder why did he bring me he- "Ryan is so hot that if he eats bread, he would probably poop out toast." My eyes widen in sheer shock as I hear the line I had written in my book. 

Like an earthquake, I feel my world crumbling down into fragments as Ryan's lips spread and a malicious smirk appears on his face. My heart thumps erratically seeing the excitement radiated from his voice as he reads another line from my book, "Ryan touched my face with the same hand he touched his dick."

"AHHHHHH! NO! That was not you." I scream in embarrassment as I try to snatch his phone from my hand. Adrenaline rushes to my bones and I climb on him to get his 7-inch device from his gorilla hands. "I'll wash my hand then touch you." He sneers playfully, a wolfish grin plasters on his lips as he stretches his hand higher out of my tiny arms reach.

"No-o. It's not about you. I-I wrote about my neighbor Ryan. Ryan Da-Devirus." I speak whatever comes to my mind. Wow, Emara! You are so smart. I couldn't help but laud at my intelligent brain. My mind sometimes amazes me like how can you be so genius. How can you think beyond this 2 dimension world? 

I wonder if I am a descendent of Einstein.

Ryan's expression turn sever in a second as he hears me, his jaw clenches threateningly as he stares me. My heartbeat beat increases at a superfast speed as he squints his eyes dangerously and spats, "Really?" I nod. He slides his thumb again on his phone and speaks grimly, "Daniel walks in with his toe-face, looking like a foot licker." Shit! Shit!

Daniel that duck fucking mofo!

"D-Daniel is... Ryan's little brother. Very ugly. Ha-ha!" I fake laugh hoping he would believe me. I secretly wish that Ryan is dumb. The devil looks pissed like I poked in his evil butt. The grip on his phone tightens as he spats irritatingly, "Drake says, bra hooks are locked by some black magic. Very hard to open in the first trial."

My heart pumps hardcore blood that is reaching to my scared nerve. I sweat as if an explosion is happening inside of me fusing all the circuits. Ryan's dark eyes penetrate in my skin like pricks the longer he stares. "Drake.. is his favorite singer. You know... 'Kiki, do you love me, are you riding' singer." I flip my hands as I mimic the TikTok videos.

Ryan nods looking impressed by my dance moves as he keeps his phone back in the pocket and strides towards me, "Then Rose must be a flower in your neighbor Ryan Devirus's garden, huh?" I gulp nervously as Ryan intimidatingly locks me in between his muscular chest and the monster bike.

"Hoe-How did you no-know?" I stutter like a broken radio. Ryan's eyebrows come in line, his features harden as he bluntly stares at me, "Oh, I just know." He grits his teeth raising his corrupted arms to prison me in between them, minimizing my escape options. 

"Oh!" I gulp down as I gape his veiny sturdy arm that could send me into a coma in no seconds. The cuts and nerves on his muscular hands look like he was born in a gym and raised by the beasts. "Yeah! But I have this one big question in my mind after I read your book, that I just couldn't understand." He asks irking his eyebrow at me. 

My throat automatically clenches itself stopping my saliva from gulping down as Ryan leans down to my face. As if his eyes are casting a slave spell, they captive me in his sinful gaze. He moves forward pressing himself a little on me as he teasingly whispers, "Why you thought it's not gonna fit in you?"

I gasp as I feel the cool metal of the bike touching my back that sends chills all over my body. Ryan dangerously narrows his eyes, his gaze falls on my parted lips like a hungry wolf. my breathing quicken and my face flush with redness as slowly his words register in my mind. "That-no-no-it-its not wha-you think-k." 

His malicious smile etched its way back into his face. My chest heaves heavily as I feel the warmth radiating from him due to our closeness. I take a sharp breath as Ryan's hot breath fans on my sensitive ear which sends shiver in between my legs. "If you want, I can go talk to Ryan Devirus about going slow, deep, and gentle." He whispered sultrily. 

Suddenly everything turns towards the south, the hell. My body freeze and so did the birds on the trees after hearing him, "No-no! I-ay don't even like him. No, you don't need to." I mumble-jumble inaudibly. Ryan squints his eyes and stands straight dropping his playful act, his thick dark eyebrows slip downwards in a serious expression as he takes out a box of cigarettes. 

"Five rules." A muscle in his jaw twitches as he makes himself clear. 

I continue to stare at Ryan in compulsion as he takes out a cigarette and places it in between his enticing sinful lips. He lights the cigarette and takes in a deep breath, thick silver-grey smoke releases from his nostrils like a casting spell. Ryan is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Not only girls but even guys would also go crazy for him he is that handsome. 

He is like the Sun. People orbit around him for his attention and warmth. Some get burn and others run away because of his fierce hot intensity. But I wonder how I, a strange weird dwarf planet like Pluto who nobody wanted as a planet and who was oddly spinning around him in circles caught his attention. How can that scientifically be possible for a small planet to have hot eyes for a big bad planet?

"Rule number one, I make the rules." Ryan says as he takes another drag from his cigarette. "Rule number two, you follow the rules." The smoke released from his cruel tempting lips puffs out in circles and rings like a professional smoke magician. "Rule number three, I can edit, add, or delete any rule. And four, you will follow all the rules."

I continue to stare at him stupefyingly as he smokes out oddly shapes of silhouettes. Clouds, rings, unicorns, Africa's map, a penis. "Rule number five, the most important one." He throws the burning cigarette on the ground and crushes beneath his shoe. Ryan's voice gets deep as he leans down and with a serious tone he warns, "If you break any above rules, be ready for punishments." 

The smoke vanishes and so does the smell of tobacco from the air, my mind gets back to the earth as soon the realization hits me. "What rules and wha-" He instantly cuts me off, "Master." My brain slows down as I try to decipher. "You will only call me master and follow all my instructions otherwise I don't mind printing the copies of your book and gifting to everyone in the college." His dominating voice roars in my head.

I choke on my own saliva as I hear to his heartless threats, "You can't do that." I freak out in terror as I imagine the whole college reading my imaginary smut scenes with Ryan. "Is that a challenge?" His brows crunch up as he maliciously looks at me. And that's when I realized it is all a game for him, he is like the sadist bully who loves to torture and beat the sushi out of people. 

"Ryan ple-" He sternly corrects me, "Master." His immoral lips curl up in a wicked smile as he huskily whispers, "Call me master." My breath gets caught in my lungs as his warm fingers brush on my belly, there is no one in this remote area other than us so screaming is pointless. My heart backflips in my chest as he slowly darts his tongue out and in a slow-motion licks his lower lip.

My stomach twists and turns oddly, I take a deep breath before uttering the word, "Mass-turr, please I want my book back." I plead him nervously, hoping he is done playing with my fragile hymen. But I thought wrong...

Ryan's lips have that amusing smirk as he gawks me with interest that is really disturbing me.  The evil smile on his naughty lips gets wider as he grins, "How badly you want your book?" From 1 to America, I want the book badly as North Korea. 

"Very badly." I whispered, Ryan's eyebrows twitch up in delight. His hand crawls up behind my back and holds my waist roughly. I gasp at his abrupt behavior, feeling like a mouse in a wolf's claws. Ryan's thumb caresses my lip as he purrs, "Blow me if you want your book back."

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Blow= blow............job.

This is the third time I wrote this chapter. Just didn't know how to frame it. 😌

Thank you for your votes and kind comments. I'll soon give ya all an update ;)

Shout out to these amazing readers for showering with votes❤️
elliet2004 , michelle0brans , ganbit_369 , ebalehita , zeebabe01 , ChantiMulakaluri , RealMidnightDreamer , AbyMalaney , EricaFernandez616

And to these special readers too❤️
MaryroseCabaesas , njerithumi , Joyceohanuka , BheriloMabandla , adeayo716 , Cursha , IbrahimOyewole

Here is a meme

V O T E

👇👉⭐️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro