2. Precisely

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

Fuck!

I am late again. 

I jog like a Kangaroo to the classroom, it's probably the third time in the row I'll be late in Professor Elvis Precisely's class. That old fart has the most annoying face in the world, thinking about him I get into depression, I wonder how his wife have sex with him. 

I knock on the door as I slowly get in, "May I come in sir?" Suddenly everybody turns their heads towards me as if I asked them. Ethan gives me a disappointed look, Rose and her side bitches Shelly and Rita stare with their judgy eyes at my clothes and sneakers, whereas others are just excited for the show. Motherfuckers!

Professor Precisely lowers his glasses as he gives me a good look, "Of course! It is your class, your college, your world and you can fly in through the window I still won't mind. But may I ask why are you late again, Miss Stone?" His voice is coated and drenched with sarcasm that is currently creating holes in the back of my head. 

God! Please save the professor before I do something.

I ignore the chuckles and silent laughs coming from the corner of the class and reply, "The stationary was crowded." Professor Precisely again lowers his glasses, "It always is, Miss Stone. Was today a special rush there?" He mocks and everybody starts to laugh.

Suddenly the door slides open and Drake walks in. He is wearing a white tee with a brown leather jacket on it, his jeans have a few hanging chains that jiggle as he walks. "Can I come in?" He asks, his voice stern as a stone.

"You are already in, Drake." Professor Precisely's voice is grim like a reaper's. It was clear with his despised tone that he didn't like Drake. In fact, no teacher liked him or other members of his gang. They all were spoiled brats and trouble makers.

"Were you at the stationery too during the rush hours?" Precisely asks Drake lowering his glasses leisurely, "How you knew, were you there too?" Drake laughs along with the rest of the class. I take a breath as Precisely and class's focus shifts to Drake. Thank you God for sending him later than me.

Precisely looks highly pissed, he nods as he walks to the table and shuffles through some papers, "Is it funny? I'll tell you a funnier joke." He continues, "Your marks in the last test." Drake curses under his breath as Precisely tells his marks in front of the whole class. "You got 3 out of 20. I am surprised how you even scored three." 

Drake and I stand awkwardly under the limelight of Professor Precisely as the class chuckles silently in the background. "I already knew my marks before even starting the test." Drake spats uninterestingly. "It was not for you, but for the class to know your marks." Precisely scolds him to which he doesn't give a flying fuck. 

"Can I sit now? Or you want to show my 4th grade's marks too." Drake spats in annoyance. This time Precisely didn't say anything so we both get seated in our seats. I sit behind Rose with my bench mate Hardik. He mostly stays quiet, reserves a place for me and always lends me his notes to copy. Isn't he the sweetest!

Whereas Ethan sits in the same lane as me but in a different row. And at the last bench of his row sits Drake with other notorious boys of our class from where mostly the whistles and comments are passed. Sometimes their curses get loud and we all get to learn new swear words too. Cool, right?

"Open your book Data structure with C, go to chapter 9. To be precise, to page number 129." Precisely dictates as he turns his back towards us, flaunting his huge ass. I take out the rough book that I use in all subjects, flip the pages to the end and look at the board.

I couldn't stop thinking about Ryan's hash brown eyes, the way they were staring down at me in absolute no feelings, I secretly liked it. He has smooth caramel tanned skin and a feisty mouth that is just made to be kissed. But too bad he speaks shit through it.

I had heart eyes for him since I first saw him, I was clumsily walking and almost came under his Maserati when we first met. It wasn't a pleasant meeting, he even shouted on me but damn, it was worth seeing him angry. He looked ten times much hotter with enraged eyes and hoarse voice. I will never forget, he gave my clitoris heartbeats.

Ryan has that perfect chiseled jawline that could cut my tongue if I ran over it. Sharp as fuck, just like how I want from the hero of my book. Yes, I am going to write a book and I want him to be the main character. He is perfect for it!

I think of Ryan as a ruthless, brutal and pure asshole Alpha. He will be like the badass dimwit main character that I would love to torture. An evil smile appears on my lips as I plot the story. Ryan the evil, wicked Alpha whom everyone fears and wants him gone. Whereas Daniel and Drake will be his stupid commanders, dumber than him.

I remove the pen's cap and write descriptions of the characters for my book. Like an Egyptian God, a hunter, deadly and dangerous, I make Ryan look extra handsome and panty drop hot though, in reality, he is a piece of shit.

I look over at Rose who is contently focusing on the board, she has long thick black hair till her hips, brown color eyes with red blood lips on her creamy white skin. She will be the sister of her asshole brother. A beauty queen in the book too.

I wonder which magical position did their parents had sex to create such a bombshell production. First Ryan, then her. If she wants, she can have all the Marvel superheroes falling on her feet including the bro, Thanos.

Suddenly I see a pencil come flying on her desk, she turns around and narrows her eyes at the pencil's pilot. I follow her eyes and see Ethan smirking at her. What the fuck! My nerd brother is speechlessly flirting with Rose. Ethan leans forward as he passes his book casually like giving notes, Rose takes his book, read whatever he wrote and blushes mutely.

Oh my Goose! What is going on? 

Rose scribbles something and pass him the book back. I couldn't believe my brother's guts and luck. He is flirting with Rose and she is flirting back with him. But it was just not me who noticed this, from the corner of my eye I see Drake keenly observing their free import-export services with his sharp custom eyes. Oh boy!

"Now, pull out a blank sheet from your book and get ready for the test." Everybody whines as Precisely declares a surprise attack in the name of test. Why hasn't he died yet?

I honestly don't like Precisely, in fact, nobody likes him. You know that annoying hair of strand stuck in between your food, that's him.

"Anybody who scores less than B will write the paper ten times or I will not let them sit in my class or the exam." He says while starting the projector.

By this moment I am convinced that Precisely was conceived through anal sex, coz there is no way of being that much of an asshole naturally.

I blindly write the test, like I take my life's decision. Too cool to care for tomorrow!

As soon as the lecture ends, everyone rushes out like diarrhea. They couldn't hold themselves in his class, and neither could I.

I see Ethan and his group of nerds walking ahead of me, so I turn right. Though we are siblings, we hardly talk to each other in college.

As soon as I exit the building, I see Ana casually leaning on to the wall with a pink chiffon top and boyfriend jeans. She looks so hot, that if I were a guy, I would definitely date her, mate her and rate her 11 out of 10.

"Ana bae." I scream and run towards her with open hands. "Ema boo." She yells back and hugs me tightly. Ana is a psychology student and the coolest girl in my life after Britney Spears.

I can even take a bullet for her, after wearing the bullet proof jacket, of course.

We walk inside the cafeteria and order coffee. "Do you know Ryan talked to me today?" I tell her as we get seated at the corner window-side table.

"Bitch, don't tell me." Ana fakes jealousy and we laugh together.

"He was standing so close to me that I could have licked him." Words come out running from my mouth like Niagara Falls.

"Emara." Ana holds my hand and speaks in a serious tone, "You live only once. You should have licked him." She is right! I could have clean licked his face better than any face wash.

I don't know why I get scared in the moments where I am supposed to show my valour. I take a sip from my coffee but forget to gulp it down as suddenly I see him walking all tall and square in the canteen.

"Ah! Talk about the devil and he will show his face." Ana comments as she stares at Ryan as well.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

I will try to update another chapter tomorrow!

Lemme know how you like the story so far. Criticisms are welcomed too ;)

Special shout out to nee-larscar for showering Alpha with votes ❤️

Here is a meme

V O T E

👇👉⭐️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro