24. You need Sex

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

D-A-K-O-T-A

Ryan, the slayer of innocent girls and their flimsy hymens.

What a dickhead!

I can't believe he is hitting on a girl same as his sister's age. Probably three-four years younger than him. He really has weird kinks!

"What is your name?"

I look up at her, amusingly. Her tiny dress hardly captivates her alluring body, which is quite satisfying to watch. A smirk appears on my face as I feel the desperation in her voice, curious to know about me.

She caught my attention since the day I saw her with Ryan. Her innocent brown eyes were stealing glances at me in not so innocent way. 

"It's Dakota, love."

Suddenly out of nowhere the girl starts laughing, like a car's engine. Nonstop. I fold my arms, arch my eyebrow as I wait for her to shut up, but she continuously laughs like a brainless doll. As if someone put batteries in her and forgot to put a switch button.

I chuckle. Totally Ryan types.

Honestly, I am not interested in her. In fact, I don't even like her. 

She is so naive. And I don't like naive, Disney girls. She is so not my type.

But seeing Ryan being so much interested in this girl caused my curiosity to know more about her. After all, it's not everyday you catch him hiding a chick. Unless that chick is the hen that lays golden eggs.

That's why I bet on her. 

Because I love to see Ryan get pissed off and lose his brain. Sometimes, I just like to pull Ryan's strings to play my own tunes. 

"I am sorry... I ... Ha ha hhaaaaaaaahh!"

I look up at her, and she is still laughing. Her giggles echoes in the room reminding we two are alone... All alone and she is not much in her senses. 

What a silly girl.

"Bu-but isn't Dakota a girl's name." She chuckles. Her mouth is red and puffed up, I know she is not done laughing at me

"It's... Unisex." I tell her with my straight face. 

"You need sex?" She screams, her laughs stop and eyes widen like a chameleon. She really has balls to say that.

I intimidatingly narrow my eyes, "No... U-N-I-Sex." I spell it for her.

"You and I... sex?" She asks looking at me and then over the bed, probably imagining. Her chest continues to heaves heavily the longer her eyes stay on me. 

What is she doing? Trying to play dumb and get fucked.

My lips twitch upwards as I gawk at her sexually, "Are you offering?" Her breathing hike as she stares at me from infinity to beyond. Her eyes are swollen and lips parted, taking loud sharp breaths that can be heard in the entire room.

Interesting.

"No-o ay-I was askin think-in what you-o said." She mumbles jumbles as she looks down, hiding her flushed face. She is really, really... silly.

She is drunk and can be very easily ravished. 

How carelessly she is standing in front of me in a room alone where no one can hear her screams or pleas. 

What is her name again? Emara, right?

"You are really..." I stand up from the bed and stride towards her, "Really... a bad kitty." I whisper standing close to her. I look down at her panting body, our chests are just an inch away. Her cleavage line deepens as she folds her hand protectively around her breast. 

Wrong move.

I look away from her chest. The room is silent and colored in red. The only sound that can be heard is the sound of heartbeats mixed with heavy breathing which are coming from Emara.

So naive.

I lean my head to the level of her face and gravely speak, "You know I am a man." And just like everyone, we all have desires. We have testosterone that turns us into a craving animal. And right now she is looking like a delicious meat. 

Even if she tried, she will not be able to stop me. But is she aware?

"Bu-but Dakota is a girl's name." She inaudibly murmurs under her breath, but Oh! I heard it.

My hands curl around her waist, and with a jerk I pull her towards me. She gasps loudly as her breast collides with my sturdy chest. My lips curl up in a grin and I purr slowly in her ears, 

"Oh well! I can prove to you how big of a man I am. Right here. Right now." 

She is so stupid and naive to think she would poke the lion and he won't eat her. "I-wh-um-huh" She shudders, a tiny yelp more like a moan releases from her lips as my words register in her drunk mind. 

Oh right.. She is drunk.

And so careless.

I pull my hands away from her small waist as I stand straight and ask her, "Who invited you here?" I never thought I would meet her here. In this house.

Emara blinks her lashes rapidly as she stays glued to the wall like an obedient lizard. I roll my eyes, this is so irritating. "You! Who brought you here?" I again ask, in a higher pitch.

"Anna." She replies in a tiny pitch.

I nod as I begin to walk towards the door, away from her and her inviting red plum lips. This is so irritating!

I open the door and look back at the scared kitty who is still glued to the wall, "Come." With wobble legs she walks towards me like the creepy girl from The Rings who climbs out of the TV. 

She is no where my types.

I roll my eyes to the back end of my head as suddenly out of nowhere she begins to swim. She paddles her hands in air, taking little graceless steps towards me. 

What a weird girl!

I walk away from her and descend the stairs. The music is softly thumping in the background, but the howls and screams are heard clearly. This was supposed to be private party, how many people did Ken invited?

I turn around and find the girl on the top of stairs reciting a prayer to god. I chuckle as she holds the wall and begin to climb down very... very slowly. I never met a weirdo like her. 

She is slow like internet explorer.

I turn around and see her legs dancing on the edge of steps. In an instance, I grab her elbow before she falls and hurt her beautiful face, "Watch where you step." I growl, holding her skinny arms.

She is clumsy too.

The girl looks up at me and smiles, beautifully. I feel a beat in my chest when her fingers brush over my cheeks softly, "Yo-u have pretty ears." She giggles. What?

My ears? And pretty? Really?

"Hmm. Why?" I ask her amusingly. She chuckles like a generator and says, "Coz they look like parachutes." Then laughs like a crack head. 

I roll my eyes. Is she for real?

"Wooo! Who is she?" She points at the picture on the wall beside us, I see a blonde curled up in Ken's lap smiling at the camera. "That's barbie." 

I again hear her crackle as she throws her head back and laughs like a possessed doll. Too weird to be called cute.

"If she is barbie, then I am Cinderella. You know my father owns ten large kingdoms and two hundred small villages. I am the only Princess of thirsty land." 

Talkative too.

"Of course you are." I roll my eyes and grab her elbow as she continues to babble about how many Dragons and Vampires she killed with her scared sword. What the hell did she drink?

I carefully drag her down where the music is pounding heavily. She is irritatingly slow, all I want to do is throw her on my shoulders and cover the distance fast, but I don't want her to scream and think otherwise. 

What the- I notice 50-60 drunk kids in the hall howling and dancing to 90s music while emptying Ken's expensive liquor collection. Who are these people? 

"Where is your friend?" 

"Aye that's my jam." She suddenly screams and runs in between the crowd. She is like that crazy wild cat that is entering one den to another. Fuck! I walk in between the sweaty drunk kids who are falling on me and grinding as I walk past them. Where the fuck she go?

And that's when I saw her.

Eyes closed, hands up and moving to the beat of the song, screaming the lyrics like she wrote them. I chuckle. I walk towards her, pushing stinking males from my way and around her. With my tall height and intimidating personality, no one dares to look to at me and creates way.

I stand behind her like a bodyguard as she moves and jumps to the beat. The music is loud and banging in my head. "She is over bored and self assured... Oh no, I know a dirty word" She carelessly throws her hands in the air and sways her hips, round hips... Left and right. 

*Cough*

I look away.

People around us push their stinky moist bodies to each other as more people join in to dance. I look down as suddenly I feel something press into my crotch. I roll my eyes. This girl!

Her ass brushes over my hips as she dances like she is born for this song... Or this song was made of her. Her round, plum ass again brushes my hips, and rubs on my zipper due to less space.

This girl is like a wild naive kid. 

I step back from her, but the crowd doesn't let me and instead pushes me forward. I suppress a groan as her ass again grinds my crotch while hands smack my face and neck. I immediately clamps her hips. My fingers dig in her dress before it rubs my groin again and I get stiff for no reason.

Emara slowly turns around to face me. With a height of 6'4 and satellite view, I could easily see her deep cleavage that is on display, but that didn't catch my eyes... Her eyes. Those hazel diamonds gazing back at me intensely, with ardent cravings that shook my ground. Her lips part as she looks at me breathlessly, I lick my lips.

Look away.

Her eyes deepen into me, my hands stay on her hips securely as we both look at each other like two lost souls. We are the only two idiots who are slow dancing to a hard rock song.

Look away kitty.

But she doesn't. Her chest rapidly heaves and falls, looking at me. I intimidatingly narrow my eyes at her but like a bold overconfident deer, she keeps looking, staring into my predatory orb like a challenge.

FUCK LOOK AWAY.

Like a curious cat, she ogles me with interest, trying to confront my beast, confront something that is quirking inside of me.

Fuck it!

I grab the back of her neck, such a small neck. She takes a sharp breath at my sudden harsh actions, I slowly lean to her eyes and growl in a low voice, "Look away, kitty."

Her pretty little mouth opens wide and she wet her lips. I feel a pang in my heart and bang in my pants. I take her open invited lips, conquer them in between mine. So soft.

She didn't taste of alcohol, liquor or dry like other girls here... Her mouth tasted sweet and very wet. I feel her moan and slipping down from my hold. I tighten my grip on her waist and suck her soft slushy lips, nibbling in between. 

Her hands stay on my chest for support as she kisses me back, slowly sucking my lips passionately in hers. My other hand grip her hair and I ravish her mouth like a thirsty demon. Kissing her out of nowhere was a wild act of impulse, a gamble. But I couldn't let her go without tasting her.

I thrust my tongue deep inside her hot wet mouth, stroking, exploring her moist sweetness. She follows my steps like an obedient kitty and pushes her tongue, its wetness rubs on mine as it enters my mouth.

Fuck!

Her chest rubs on my torso as her body slowly moves to the music. I grunt as her soft breast strokes on my hard chest, rising the temperature inside my pants to a flammable degree. She is playing with fire and dynamite.

My hands grab her tiny waist that are eager to explore other interesting parts. They slowly move lower and farther down on her leather dress, until my hands grasp the globe of her ass. Perfect Round.

I squeeze them tightly and press her hips to feel my burning erection. She gasps but doesn't stop kissing. People around are us are still jumping and howling, but that didn't bother her or me. 

My hands caress her inner thighs and curve up to her heated sex. Unaware of the drunk people beside us, moans of pleasure releases from her mouth as I stroke my fingers on her flimsy panties. 

She blushes deeply, the flush spreads from her cheeks, down to her neck, disappearing under her tight shoulder less dress. And suddenly I long to see how far it goes, how pink is she from other places.

Fuckk! Fuckkk!

Her dress stretches up as my hand cup her sex and play with her panties as we dance. I want to take her right now. The stiffness in my pants tells me to take her to that room, the dark room where I can reveal my dark desires. 

I have never been so turned on, especially not by a teenage girl. She is rare, someone I would definitely like to pound and hear her delicious cries. 

I want to feel how hot she is from inside. 

But three floors are too high to climb and I don't want to stop touching her or kissing her even for a second. 

But then again, I am not leaving her or this opportunity. I want her. Anyhow. Right now.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

*Howls* We got Dakota in da house baby!!!!

I wasn't lying when I said someone is getting the D ;)

I hope you all got the free books. I am so happy to see you all happy. 

Your votes and comments keep me going to write more. Thank you for your love and attention. 

Shout out to these amazing readers for showering with votes 😘
PreciousVelvet , taliyyyyyy , EmmanuellaUfon , __Akshata , antisocial_xtrovrt , Ejiro_s 

Here is a meme

V O T E

👇👉⭐️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro