23. Dark Room

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I don't know in what mood I wrote this chapter... But here it is!

Emara Stone

"Are you lost, kitty?"

My heart thumps wildly in my chest as I encounter most wicked greenish color eyes. I control my shriek as I recognise him. He is the stick in Ryan's ass. 

I thought of the Devil, but far worse than him appeared.

The guy is over six feet tall, his shoulders are broad and muscular like he was raised by the beast. My eyes zoom on his tight shirt that is possessively hugging his biceps and hard chest. That's some thick meat under the cloth.

I never knew I could zoom my eyes.

My eyes run on his sturdy puffed chest to his veiny neck that is flashily on display in between his shirt's collars. My gaze follows his chiseled jawline to his sinful smirk that would even make a demon nervous.

His smirk was small, like a Velociraptor grins after cornering its stupid fat human.

Then my eyes stride up and collides with bright green crystals that are glaring right back at me with a smug face. Suddenly it hits me that unknowingly I was staring at his body like I do at the KFC chicken. 

But this time, the chicken caught me drooling at him.

My heart pounds faster as my body gets tensed, knowing that it is now his turn to stare at my autonomy. The mysterious guy tilts his head to the right and eyes my skin tight dress that barely holds my quivering body. The sweat makes the leather tighter on my skin, squeezing me from all sides. 

His eyes don't stay longer at one place as he roughly scans me and I find myself panting hard in response. My heart beats fast like it is close to get an orgasm. Oh, I know what it is...

It's the Big Dick energy.

Suddenly, the inside of my stomach twists tensely as I realize we both are bluntly staring at each other among the chaos of thirsty moans.

'Ahhh! Oh yes! Please... Yes'

'Fuck me. Harder.... hard Dante'

'Do me from back.. Oh Jesus'

We watch each other's eyes and say nothing, only listen to the moist moans. 

But he stands there unbothered by any noise as if he is deaf and just programmed to gawk. His sharp gaze making my bladder purr sheepishly, and I suddenly remember I want to pee. Badly.

"I-Aye looking for-r room." My tongue slips as I suddenly forget how to speak. He squints his poisonous eyes at me and my filled bladder clenches in return. Fook!

"No! Wash-room. I want to pee. Very much pee... I have lots of pee in me." I don't know what I spoke, but I hope I sounded intelligent.

The guy stares at me with narrowed eyes, he takes a deep breath, looks up, and then turns around to leave. I stupefying stand there as I watch him leave with his broad Viking shoulders. Does he want to pee too?

Suddenly he stops and looks back at me, "Come." His hoarse voice echoes in the corridor like a low growl. The heavy octaves in his voice gives mini heart beat to my clitoris. 

And I almost came.

The whole corridor shakes as I follow him, the walls almost fall on me and the floor below my feet sinks down wherever I step. I carefully walk after the giant as the building shakes on the verge of collapse, but to my surprise the broad guy walks calmly as if nothing in the world can stop him to pee.

We pass through the doors that screams and yells at me to go faster. 

'Faster! Yes. Faster'

I nod and walk faster after the guy as he turns right and takes me to a grim, bleaky valley with dim lights. My steps halt as I see him walking inside the low illuminated gangway that has tiny yellow lights gleaming from the ceiling. 

The green-eyed guy turns around and I gasp at his roguish clenched face. His expressions are raw, he stares at me with the look that he can either make me scream with his tongue or a knife. So dangerous.

With my wobbly steps, I stand in front of him in the gloomy hallway. I erratically breathe as his noxious eyes flickers down to the superman who is sitting on my chest without any seat belts and then back to meet mine. 

He immediately looks away and turns towards the hypnotic spiral stairs that disappears midway in the darkness. I gulp nervously and step on stairs that are swinging in the air like Aladin's carpet. But the big tough guy climbs smoothly on the floating stairs with no efforts that lead us into more darkness.

Where is he going?

And why am I following him?

Numerous hands emerge from the brick wall and catches me from falling down. "Oh thank you." I thank the walls as they hold me carefully while I climb the dangerous spasm of deadly stairs. 

With heavy panting and struggle, I finally reach the top. Surprisingly, the floor is strangely silent and darkly illuminated. The music is faintly being played in the background, knowing we are far away from the party. 

I walk after the guy that walks to the end of the hallway and opens the corner most door. He waits for me to enter as soon as I walk in, pitch black darkness welcomes us. For a second I was confused whether my eyes are open or closed as the blackness prevails from all sides.  

I wish I had followed my mother's advice to eat carrots when I was a child so I could see better in dark, but now I regret it, as I can't even see oxygen, nitrogen, helium gases or a flying fuck in the air.

The room is dark, like my future.

*Thud*

My heart thuds loudly as I hear the bang of the door behind me. I look back and see the door is closed, locking us in the darkness. Chills run through my veins as I feel his arms brush my shoulder as he walks past me, deeper into the inky black room.

Somewhere in the back of my head, Anna yells and reminds me of her warnings, but my mind is preoccupied by the cold vibes the room is leaking. Suddenly a small red bulb illuminates that spreads its redness slowly in the dark room.

To my right a door opens emitting bright white light where he stands grabbing the knob of the door to keep it open. But my eyes couldn't shift away from him. He is like the elephant in the room, can't avoid, can't ignore. His broad shoulders accentuates his hefty body that could knock down all Marvel super heros.

If he ever yelled at me, I'll cry. I'll first pee in my pants then cry like a little bitch I am.

And then I look up, it is too dark to read the expression in his eyes but I know they are firmly focused on me like a gawk as I walk towards him with my tiny legs. I stare at him in a haze, his eyes roll back to his head as he twitches his jaw to the side. Oh the room!

I peek inside the light emitting room and see white marble on walls and floor. In the corner, there is an identical pair of glass cabin with two shower heads in each and opposite to it, there are two jacuzzi tubs, one equal to my bed. Woooahh! It's a bathroom.

Everything floats in my vision as I step in. The double washbasin, expensive looking two cabinets with multiple towel set and some high tech double toilets of James Bond era. But why everything is double-double?

I jolt in fear as the door closes behind me. Then I see my double reflection in the ten feet tall mirror. There are two Emara's standing, both of them look hot, wild and 3 months pregnant. 

The bump in my stomach makes me look like I am carrying twins. The pressure makes my knees week and I immediately walk towards the toilet to empty my tank. 

"Oh God!" I moan in satisfaction as my bladder empties, shrinking back to its flat shape. "This feels so fucking good."

I walk to wash my hands in the silver plated sunken basins. My vision keeps distorting, the marble changes color from white to pink, then to purple. Flowers peek out from the corners that flirtatiously smiles and seductively wave their petals at me.

If this is a dream, it needs to be in the Guinness World Records book of weird dreams.

I shake my head in a no as the sunflower floats towards me for a kiss. "I have a boyfriend." I lie. But like the flower seems illiterate as it slowly strides towards me with heart eyes and pouted lips.

I can't move my legs or my eyes away from the glowing flower that is swaying its leaves sexily at me. It slowly rubs its stems and branches on my body making orgasmic faces. What kind of weird sorcery is this? 

FUCK FUCK FUCK! What the fuck I ate before sleeping?

I immediately turn around to leave before I get deflowered by the sultry flower. 

Wait.. Did I flush? Fuck it.

I shoot the door open and shut it behind me, if I could I would have welded the door forever. I huff and pant as I take a moment to calm my throbbing heart and pulses. Phew! That was close.

Suddenly my skin feel cold and appear crimson red, as if I bathed in blood. Then it hits me, its the red bulb glowing in the room that turned everything into ruby red.

"Are you done?" I hear a deep masculine voice.

My heart pounds heavily in my chest as I slowly turn around and come face to face with the ungodly mortal viking sitting at the corner of the huge bed with silk sheets. His fingers are locked on knees and his eyes on me, gawking me intensely.

He stares at me as if he wants to either eat me on bed or eat me on a plate, but cannot decide.

I gulp loudly as I observe it is just him and I, I and him alone in a dark red room. I feel the tension building up in my stomach as if I am standing naked and vulnerable in front of a feral wild animal. 

"What is your name?" His voice was low, gravelly, and almost hypnotically seductive. 

"Em-ara." My lips move on their own as if they are possessed to follow his commands. Dominance is overflowing from his skin like a predator. I take deep breaths to stand calmly in front of him and ignore the heavy thumps in my core.

Yep! Definitely Big Dick energy. 

"Em...Ara..." He leisurely speaks as if checking how my name tastes on his lips. I lick my dry lips as he slowly scrutinizes me, looking at my uncovered thighs then back at me, "How do you know Ryan?"

Ryan? That pig monster! 

"We-e study in same college." My voice echoes in the deafening silent room. His thick eyebrows twitch up as he gives me a frosty nod and asks, "Which year?"

Why is he so interested in Ryan? I know he is hot but- why?

"He is in fourth year. Last year of his-" He abruptly cuts me off as he speaks without delicacy, "Not him." My heart sinks in my bladder as he growls in an icy voice, "You!"

"ME?" I shriek in panic.

He tilts his head while eyeing the architecture of my body, studying me intriguingly. "Yes, you." He repeats in a husky tone that echoes in the room.

My titties jiggle just listening to his deep voice.

"I-m- am in first year." My voice comes out tiny and shy, as if I am revealing my cup size to him. 

Blood rushes to my cheeks, and I blush in the red room. I starkly look back at his green jade eyes and my heart begins to beat so fast I am sure it would simply just stop if he keeps on staring at me. 

Is he interested in me? Or interested in Ryan? 

I clear my throat and casually ask, "What is your name?" 

My pulse raises as his eyes get darker and a smirk appears on his lips as he softly purrs, "Its Dakota, love."

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Reason to upload late: I have been working on something lately (To give you all free books of mature chapters) So sorry, will be regular from next month.

And I have already written 50% of the next chapter ;) 

Also, New book coming up... YAY!!! 

Shout out to these amazing people for showering with votes ❤️
16sweatheart , chrstnLiv , fateemah48 , Chisomlsiguzo , trannycanny , fakeloverealhate , wingthapa00 , amaranpreye , Sharonenje2019 , akaylia23 , 

And to these people ❤️
TrendyAdom , Abydeprof , StephanieVictor0 , Stashbae129 , minenhlezama , RubyJaneBancud , NonyeClementina , phaniceokelo , Timadimene , loverofmoon26

Here is a meme

V O T E

👇👉⭐️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro