31. Spermatozoon

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

This son of a pitch!

Ethan's timing is worse than Team Rocket from Pokemon. At least they knew how to hide!

"This mother fucking cunt!" Ryan growls animalistically as he kicks the car door and climbs out dangerously. I flinch back in fear as I hear the thunderous voice of smashing the car's door beside me. I watch in absolute horror as the deadly devil with a war in his mind menacingly walks towards the cute lovey-dovey hugging couple.

"Oh no!" I panic like a freaked out cockroach as I climb out of the vehicle and follow the maniac. I stretch my dress so my vagina doesn't peek out as I try to pace with my tiny legs and save the day. Do not scream! Do not scream!

Do anything but please do not scream!

"Hey, you Bitchass!" Ryan snarls beastly. Instantly, our neighbors peek out from their window for some spice. I try to unborn, delete, disappear myself in the thin air of oxygen, carbon dioxide, neutrons, penguin, cupcakes as I stand there in an airtight dress in the middle of the street.

Please make me invisible, evaporate me.

Rose's neck cracks back and her face pales seeing her crazy brother on loose. With a murderous glare, Ryan strides towards Ethan and harshly pushes him off the beauty queen's arms. I along with my neighbors draw a deep breath as Ethan stumbles back on the bike and both falls on the ground with a loud noise.

"I hope you got your diapers on because you are about to shit your pants, bitch." Ryan growls while freely falling on Ethan and tackling him brutishly on our cemented pavement. "You lunatic. Get off me!" Ethan snarls while kicking aimlessly on Ryan's knees, thighs, shoes.

Horror! Games of Sister!

Rose screams as Ethan takes a barbaric punch straight on his nose, oozing droplets of blood everywhere. Energetically, Ryan again fists his hand and rams at Ethan's face. But in time, he ducks down like a speedy mouse and boots his knee in Ryan's Willy Wonka factory.

"Oooooh!" Me and the neighborhood oohs in unison.

"Fuck you fucking mother fucker!" Ryan howls in pain. He rolls on our parking lot clenching his hurt pee-pee. Ethan is so D-A-D now. Dead!

"What the hell is going on here?" My dad walks out in his Simpsons pajamas, annoyed as hell. He looks at both the boys on the floor hugging the ground and sighs heavily, "I can't even enjoy my peaceful coffee time on the toilet now, huh?"

My dad sips his coffee while still looking down, disappointingly at his spermatozoon. Suddenly his eyes meet mine and he spits out the coffee with a speed of 50 miles per hour, so fast that some of its hot droplets crash lands on my leg.

"Are you my daughter, Mam?" My freaked out dad asks me.

I awkwardly smile at him as I do a hand wave hi. "EMARA?" His globular eyes bulge out as he looks at his supermodel, hot, sassy, infinite beauty and beyond the limit of sexiness child.

"What are you doing wearing this in the morning and walking on the streets with that face?" His coffee gets out of the system as he screams the same as Ryan. Wait... Are they related?

I lower my dress and walk towards my dad who is baffled by the wildness of both his kids. Ethan stands up holding his bleeding nose while Ryan stands up holding his might broken Peter Parker.

"Care to explain why you two were fighting, again." My dad messages his temples as he politely asks the lunatic and the nerd. "Ask him first, what the fuck he was doing with my sister?" Ryan was first to bark.

"Hell, you answer me first. What the hell you were doing with my sister?" Ethan retaliates aggressively. "Okay. Okay. Both of you calm down." My dad intervenes like a mature adult. "Ryan, son. Listen to me."

Dad, it is not son, it is Damison!

"Rose and Emara had a night out together and the girls were studying the whole night in Emara's roo- Wait a minute." Suddenly, my dad's suspicious eyes land on me, "Yo-you didn't come down for breakfast and definitely didn't look like this the last night."

I stopped breathing and so does Rose. We both look at each other for help, aid, assistance, airplane, nachos, pappi chulo. "What did you do, Emara?" My dad's cop personality suddenly takes over him.

I see it was a dead-end. I got caught red-handed with my dragons and the evil Prince of Tomorrowland. Alas!

I look down at my feet, biting my lips nervously, "I went to a party, with Ana." My voice low, like my dress. Ethan glares at Ryan doing some algebra calculations in his mind. "What? How? Wait, so who was Rose studying with, the whole night?" I have never seen my dad this confused.

Even our neighbors quietly watch us from their windows with popcorns and coke probably thinking why a flower has to study. "Wait, so you were with him and you were with him?" My dad looks exactly like that spiderman pointing at spiderman meme as he gets to the solution.

Rose's face turns rosy as she looks down with guilt. Coincidently, her brother turns rosy too, rosy red like a mad bull on steroids. He glares at Ethan with utmost hatred. Oh boy!

"Were you with her the whole night? What you did, bitch?" Ryan asks for details violently.

"Where the hell you took my sister? She is not even your age." Ethan tittle-tattles with same the intensity. I never thought Ethan was into gossips.

"Okay, boys. I think it's time you both accept that your sisters like the other guy." My dad comes to a conclusion. I and Rose bite our cheeks to not blush whereas Ryan and Ethan look at each other with mere disgust.

Their stare has intensity, passion, aggressiveness that could easily melt silicon. Even Africa fails to be hot in front of their tropical stare.

"Anyway, the girls can protect and speak for themselves. So it would be better if you two big brothers mind your own businesses." Suddenly, I feel proud and lucky to have such a smart and sensible father.

"Thank you, dad." I blush like Lola from Looney Tunes. "You're welcome and grounded." What?

Ryan roughly grabs Rose's hand as he threateningly growls at the nerd, "You better keep that micropenis in your pants, or the next time, I'll put it inside of you."

"You're going to regret this moment once you're puking your teeth up on the pavement."

"I'm gonna wrap my dick around your neck and start you like a goddamn lawnmower."

Ooh! That sexy swearing just made me moist.

"I'll punch your head until it detaches off your stupid shoulders."

"Hey, hey, hey! No bromance." My dad walks in between and warns in his stern voice. "And Emara, you come inside. We need to talk." I gulp nervously as my dad's cool demeanor changes into I eat children for breakfast demon.

With a final death scowl, Ryan walks away dragging Rose along, and drives away with a loud exhaust noise.

. . .

"Sit."

"Both of you."

Ethan rolls his eyes as he sits across me on the couch holding his bleeding nose. I cross my legs and adjust my dress so my vagina doesn't plan to peek a boo. Our dad walks back and forth with a grim face, hard like Snape but scarier than Voldemort.

"I know. This is my mistake." We surprisingly look at our dad as he continues in a confidential tone. "I should have talked to you before... About this." I inch my eyebrows up in a question. I look at Ethan but he openly ignores me as if I am asking for answers in an exam hall. What is his problem!

"You kids might already know about this, probably studied in school but as a parent. As a good parent, it was my job to personally talk to you... about it"

Still, clueless.

"Dad, what are you talking about?" Ethan gets impatient, his nose looks swollen, red, and in pain. "Shh. Let me complete." My dad hushes him and continues with his mystery lecture. "Though I was supposed to be talking about this years ago, I thought you were little babies and I never realized till now that my babies are now big enough... to have babies."

"Dad?" I feel a strange repulsiveness in my belly, telling me I am not going to like whatever he has to talk to us about. I am not sitting here pantiless and listening to some crazy childhood stories that are probably made up.

"But now, I think the time has come. It's time, we have a little chat about the consequences about..."

"About?"

"About sex."

(•̀•́)

It's time for some sex education as most of my readers are underage and I have no idea what the F they are learning from my stories.

Update on my life: My dad and brother are tested positive of corona. Lol! I don't know what is happening with my family but I am glad they are fine.

On other side, I feel really energetic to write more crazy chapters. I feel high like red bull :P

Either will update tomorrow or on weekend. Most Probably Tomorrow. YAY!

Here is a meme

V O T E

👇👉⭐️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro