37. The Alpha

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

He is the stick in Ryan's ass.

I stare up at the cage as the guy rips off the satin black robe and his body takes the stage. A current passes through me as I helplessly gawk at the half-naked, godly baked body who everyone seems to be gaping at.

Holy-molly-suck-a-broccoli!

He is huge. The man has enomorous shoulders with octa-abs, traps, pecs, and biceps, everything solid and dreamily tight.

I wonder how he could fit in Ryan's ass and not tear-down his anal pipe.

"Alpha-Alpha!" People hysterically shout beside my ear while I unconsciously stare at his hard physic and then he turns around.

My mouth opens in a gasp as I look at the eye-arresting wolf tattoo on his back. The 3D art is crudely tattooed on his skin starting from the middle of his spine, fur covering his back, head on shoulder, while its claws dig in front of his chest.

I envy those needles which penetrated into him, and not me. Wait.. That sounds so gay.

The art looks so dangerously beautiful on him, as if the beast would roar and rip out of his skin on being provoked.

He grimly eyes his rival, Shikari Hyena who is bouncing on his calves, while flexing his fists. This man is beefy but not an inch of him can be visually compete with the raw male viciousness of that so-called Alpha.

A faint smile appears his lips as he gawks his opponent up and down, studying his moves like a dance instructor.

As soon as the big bell rings, Shikari Hyena throws the first punch. Alpha dodges easily by a smart duck. The crowd roars as Hyena does an uppercut punch, forward strike, flying-karate kick, all in the air as he fails to hit the untouchable Alpha.

The man casually evade the strikes with a cocky smile on his face as if this is all just a game for him. Like a cat playing with its prey, he would deliberately come close and swiftly dart away while being attacked.

He likes to play.

The crowd suddenly howls as Alpha hooks a short power punch and knocks Shikari's face to the side. I flinch at the intense power in his strike and my skin tingles to the point that I could feel its impact on me.

So hot!

Adrenaline rushes to my bones as Alpha goes into his animalistic nature as he grabs his rival's hair in a nasty grip and rams his stone-cracking fist, right in the center of his face.

My body clenches at the view of his barbaric biceps contracting and releasing with each punch he delivers. Beads of precipitation forms under my t-shirt and in between my cleavage as the cries and cracking sound fills me up with goosebumps.

Suddenly a chorus begins around me, "Hit. Hit. Hit." And his punches sync with the choir.

I turn and see Ryan and his piglets watching the big man beat the shit and intestines out of that poor Hyena. His face is emotionless, but his eyes, they are  static and glowing hard under the effect of resentment.

The bell ring gets my attention, the ringmaster lifts Alpha's hand in victory while the Hyena lies in the cage consciousless. An imaginery knot tightens in my stomach as his hot-piercing gaze instantly flies in my direction.

Not me, but at Ryan.

There is a superiority tease in his stare as he looks down at the evil prince with authority. The cage opens and he slowly gets down of the ring, maintaining that sexy eye-fucking contact with Ryan.

Whiff of dominance percolates in the air as he slowly with calculative steps walk towards Ryan and his silly piglets and me. His face, body is suddenly before me and I drink him like an idiot.

Oh
My
God

Swelled lips.

Chiseled jaw.

Superman chest.

And Brad Pitt tan.

This is what it is like to be God's favorite.

I look down at his built, packed abs, and something hot and wild settles in my core. Is this diarrhea?

"If you want an autograph, just ask." Pure sexiness drips from his voice as he cockily smirks at the evil butt prince beside me.

Ryan glares at him with an intensity that could melt Eiffel tower. Whereas I control my utterly kind nature and try not run to clean the sweat off his hot-hard body.

"Yeah. Do it on my ass." Ryan scoffs, which forces a humourless chuckle out of the built Alpha.

I am no expert but I can tell, there is too much sexual tention between them. Like they always stare at one another body and invite to each other's asses so casually.

I think they should definitely smash.

Suddenly his eyes shifts to me and I see his pupil enlarging in surprise. I forgot how green his eyes are, until his deep posionous hooded eyes looked into mine.

Heat spreads into my skin as he cocks his head to the side, curving his lips in a sinuous and seductive smile while he purrs,

"Emara.."

He knows my name.

How did he know my name?

A spasm of nervousness passes through me, not because his whole body is drizzling with sweat and sexiness, but mostly because he is looking straight at me with utmost interest.

Alpha licks his lips and cocks one eyebrow in amusement. There is a slinky glimmer in his entrancing deep green eyes that are preying on me. "I didn't expect to see you here." He whispers slowly like a dark cloud.

My back feels warm and I find myself being pulled with Ryan's crude voice, "She is not here for your autograph." I look up at the maniac and blink in confusion. What does he mean?

"I would still give her, on ass if she wants."

My eyes find his poisonous green eyes and I feel the flames licking me. There is no apology in his stare, the way he ignores Ryan's growls and stares at me with a look which is so sexual that I almost feel taken right here.

"Ay-squeeze me." Suddenly the middle-aged man in golden robe cuts through the crowd and eyes us until his gaze falls on the shirtless Alpha.

"Dakota, son." His robe stretches up showing his yellow boxers as he gently places his arm around his neck, "People bet thousands on you to watch you fight. Could you please not finish the guy in a minute and cum on their excitement."

His name is Dakota? Isn't that a female's name?

Wait... This is Deja Vu!!

"Ken, I did what you told me to. I gave him a chance to hit me first." Dakota says shrugging his broad shoulders.

"I know. I know. But next time, take a blow or two. Pretend to bleed. Act dizzy. Make things spicy so people bet more, okay?" The man explains calmly like a father then pulls his mic somewhere from his buttocks yelling,

"Do you want some moreeee, motherfuckerrrss?"

The crowd uproars around us as his voice pounds through the speaker from all directions. "Alright then. Let's continue with our fucking championship."

Ryan nods at the man with microphone and instantly pulls out his jacket. My eyes oogle him in shock as he removes his t-shirt in a breath and then his pants, standing only in his boxers.

Oh-my-painting-the-fainting-penguin.

Ryan is fighting!!

Jesus, you are amazing. My fantasy and prayers to see him shirtless and fight, came true in a day.

I breathe in and breathe out. This is the most important time of my life to register a scene that would be written in a golden award winning book.

My heart beats pound in the back of my head as my eyes goes through every minute detail of his rock-hard body, his chiseled hand-made abs, the sexy V of his hips that dips into his satin blue shorts, which hugs his powerful legs like a hoe.

I don't blame the shorts, as I would have clutched on his thick with muscle thighs the same way. Or maybe even tighter.

"Amara.."

As a spell I instantly look up at him. My senses reel out of control as I find his whiskey brown eyes on me, looking so deep that I feel intoxicated and deprived of breaths.

I am drowning.

In his eyes. In his smell, as he stands there, so close to me that the scent of him tears through me like a fiery shot of tequila.

"Wouldn't you wish me good luck?" His eyes wild on me.

My pulse skitters with confusion as Ryan, the gorgeous dickhead licks his lips and lowers his head to mine, and, what is he doing?

Uhhmmm!

My body shivers as his wet lips touches mine and I gasp. He didn't wait for me to kiss him back as his lips take over mine and he deepens the kiss by plunging his tongue in my mouth, opening it wider and wider for him to take me.

The kiss feels possessed, as if he is marking his territory.

I feel breathless.

With his lips on mine, I could see flashes of my life ruining in front of me.

I am so weak and he is all over me, absorbing me, taking my oxygen, and I can't seem to understand the way my heart is beating. The way I am standing so close to him, his damp hands sliding to the nape of my neck, slowly conquering my body, my mind. Everything.

As our lips apart, Ryan's eyes jerk back to the green-eyed Alpha and smirks victoriously.

Oh!

(•̀•́)

I have no words to put in apology :( Just, sorry for this delay.

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro