36. Fight Club

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

I can't believe he took me to a stupid fight club with his ducklings. Terrible idea for a first date.

My heart rattles in my ribs as I look around frighteningly. Vehicles and vehicles are parked in a line as if we entered a forest themed car showroom.

People are following one after another like ants to the main entrance of what looks like an old warehouse. "Do you think he would have come?" Mendes asks somewhere from behind me.

Silence percolates in the car, Ryan rubs his index finger on his plum lips as he continues to stare at the dim light of the entrance. Blue light from the dashboard falls on his front page of the magazine face and I feel my stomach swimming inside of me. This bitch is so pretty!

Ryan's gaze slowly shifts to me, I find my confidence shut downing as he looks deep into my puppy eyes. A wolfish grin dances on his evil sexy lips as he whispers darkly, "He will come."

It's night, it's true.
The light is blue.
I am here new.
So he is who?

I jump in surprise as suddenly Ryan's phone rings, he lazily picks it up and takes his time to listen to the person on the other side of the phone all while staring at me. I gulp nervously as I watch his pointed adam's apple bobbing up and down while he speaks, "Yea, I am coming."

Cumming?

I squirm on my seat feeling the crush anxiety kicking in. Bitch, breathe in, breathe out.

Ryan looks back at his piglets and gives them a short nod. Like a virtual mind link, they all nod back and open their doors in unison. I watch them in awe as they all walk out of the car at the same time like filthy rich people in movies.

Oh shit! I am late.

I walk out of the car last, feeling highly tiny and invisible in between them. Ryan leads the way to the warehouse and we silently follow him like a pack of wolves. Am I part of the group now?

I cover my head with the hoodie, hiding my hair and face as I follow their steps into the dark. Cutting the line, Ryan directly walks up to the two hefty men dressed up in black clothes who are stopping everyone for identification.

My feet halt and I look up from my hoodie as we get stopped suddenly. "Password." The man with a thick nose and thicker lips asks the invincible dark prince.

Ryan frowns, eyeing the man with a hostile gaze as he grits slowly, "I rock... And you suck."

I take a silent gasp of inspiration as I witness the coolest thing of my whole flushing life. This is it. The words go on repeat mode in my head as my hidden composer rises from somewhere beneath me and in a minute I compose a billboard hit song.

I rock... You suck.
Daniel is an ugly duck,
Shawn a broken truck,
Mendes is goo goo muck,
Ryan a sizzling hot fuck.
Who sees me like a junk.
But I'll prove to this punk,
I am the hottest monk,
That he has ever put in his trunk.

Fuck you, good luck!

The dark man nods and opens the door to let us pass. There is only a small bulb on the top that continues to flickers like it is possessed as we enter an empty passage. My eyes run through the torn roof and stained walls wondering how this decayed place is still standing.

My heart dips in my chest as I feel the thumping sound resonating from the rotten walls while we follow Ryan deeper into the barren warehouse.

My feet begin to quiver as the throbbing sound increases beating through my chest as we halt in front of a large wooden door. Words were carved on it but due to dim light, I couldn't figure it out.

Ryan pushes the gate and a loud roar rumbles, shaking my skeleton to bones. My mouth falls open as I see numerous heads bumping in the air, all looking and cheering at the leveled stage in front of them.

"Make some noise, motherfuckerrrrrs!"

The crowd roars anomalistically as a middle-aged man in a silky black robe with golden borders climbs up the stage. His face looks pious but his eyes look barbaric while he watches the crowd going crazy.

"Rule number one!" The man whispers through the mic.

"You do not talk about the fight club." People stink like asses as they speak in unison, bouncing their sweaty bodies in the air. Now that I notice none of the heads have hair longer than the shoulders. They all are dicks.

"Rule number two."

"YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FIGHT CLUB." The crowd yells and screams uncontrollably. Fear begins to percolate in my chest as the loud growling sound passes through me like arrows.

"Rule number three." The man raises his index finger in the air saying, "No tickling or pinching during the fight."

"Rule number four." A sadistic smile appears on his malicious face as his eyes gawk through the cheering lunatic people. "The fight will go on as long as it has to."

"Rule number five." He replies instantly, "No drawing on a guy's face if he is knocked down... Unless it's really really funny."

Ryan steps forward into the crowd as the man yells in the mic, "Rule number SIX." People moved out of his way as if by instinct and coz of the little psychic push he gave them. Ryan wasn't in the mood to slow down.

Even his silhouette is reeking of jinx and danger.

"Fight club has no rules except, THERE IS NO FIGHT CLUB." My heart thumps as they all scream around me violently. My soul panic inside my petite body as their howls echoes through Milky way.

Wherever I look I see shoulders, pants, heads, butts, and hair. Hair on head, face, hands, underarms, chest, legs, under the nose, in the nose. Erhh! I am sick of men, they are everywhere. 

I halt beside Ryan who is sternly gawking at the man on stage as he says, "Rule number seven." My eyes run through the strong stainless chains and railings that bind all the four high pillars of the stage, making it look like an inescapable cage.

"If it's your first time here, you will fight."

Blood freezes in my veins and my eyes pop out in horror. The crowd howls whereas Ryan and his evil butt remain still, unbothered by the fact that he brought me here to fight the battle of my life.

"Tonight, we have a new member between us." My heart beats mercilessly as the words bang like a raw cock fucking in and out out of my head. I ain't so clever but am I the new member?

Panic takes over and I turn around just to collide with a chest. I look up in fear and find Daniel looking down at me with a hard face. That goofy jock guy is nowhere to be seen as his stern face smirks at me grimly.

The clank of the metal gate slamming shut catches my attention, I look up at the stage to find another guy with long deadlocks entering in with a hard face. His abs pop out like baked biscuits as he curves his stomach inside showcasing his thick buffalo biceps.

"So tonight we have Shikari Hyena..." The man announces in the mic while pointing at the growling guy with deadlocks. "Against the four times title holder, unbeatable and indomitable, none other than... The Alpha."

The howls turn into ear-piercing estrogenic roars as if everybody's final exams got canceled. For a second I feel like yelling along with other dicks but then my vision blacks out.

Suddenly the lights get dim and the room turns fifty shades darker. The only place that is lit is the cage and the big projector screen behind it which displays the cage live.

The noise of metal shackles resonates in the hall as the door of the cage opens once again. My eyes follow the silhouette of a man who appears to be bigger, bolder, daddy of all the small mammal-sucking piggies.

People continue to impair my eardrums but my attention stays anchored on the mysterious entry of the so-called Alpha. His body is rippling with muscles and a sense of familiarity percolates in me as if I have encountered this scene before or perhaps the man.

And that's when he steps in under the light revealing himself.

Wild.

He looks wild.

Like a human born in between animals.

My scalp tingles, followed by goosebumps on my skin as I finally recognize him. He is the stick in Ryan's ass.

(•̀•́)

Suffered from Writer's block :'( Hopefully, I'll start updating again :)

Thank you all for reminding me. Love you extra <3

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro