40. HONK

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

'If you want your book back. Come down.'

I fly.

I fly right out of the window in just my tee, and shorts so short that I couldn't even see them underneath my tee. I look around, keeping one eye on the nosy neighbours and another on the entrance of my house as I tip-toe out of the scene.

My yellow duck slippers inaudibly take me to the black monstrous car. But the thump in my heart and the throb in my clit stop me. I slow my speed and lower my head to peek inside the stygian windows of the car to see for extra heads of Daniel or Shawn, and Mendes.

But all I see is the blackness staring back at me.

My duck slippers move to the passenger side and I do a silent prayer before opening the door. Smoke releases from the car as if I opened the gates to heaven.

Like a daring princess of courageous land, I place my ass on the seat and face the devil beside me. "Hi." The door closes behind me.

Ryan, the evil giant appears in between the toxicant smoke like a serpent of death. His eyes, which are now heavy and red, look down at me with so much attention that only a prey deserves.

I sit there in mesmerization, watching the sorcery of fog changing its shape, size, and matter. The thick smog engulfs us in its unearthly magic.

I smell his sexiness.

My eyes follow his manly hand as he raises his fingers to lips and takes a deep puff from the small... bud? "Is it weed?" I blink my innocent eyes at him.

Ryan looks at me. More smoke releases from his vice lips like a cloud of grey cotton candy. He lowers his side of window and with a flick of his fingers, he throws the little burnt piece and says,

"It was weed." His voice smokey like an illusion.

Oh.

The doors lock and the car hums back to life. My heart speeds up as the car picks up its pace, taking me away from my father's safe land.

"Where are we going?" I ask my sexy abductor.

Ryan, continues to drive his car as if he didn't hear me. My eyes do a quick scan of his car to detect any hidden heads, especially with blue hair but gladly I see none.

We are alone.

Just him and I.

No other motherfucker.

The faint blue light from the dashboard gives me an opportunity to stare at his majestic nose, brooded eyebrows, those sinful full lips, and his hard fingers that are choking the steering wheel.

Fingers that are licking good, long, and very, very thick.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

My eyes snap up to look into eyes while those whiskey brown orbs stay on the road. "Um-my last time was... with you." My skin heats up as I feel shy like a new born parrot.

"Before that?"

I bite my lip as redness creeps on to my cheeks. I shake my head nervously and whisper more nervously, "It was my first time."

And first time of my vagina too.

Ryan's eyes flicker to me and for the first time in the night, he looks at me. Deep and intense, that's how his gaze is. Pussy twerking!

The eye contact is more fierce than Khal Drogo, trippier than Jack Sparrow, and more seductive than Maddy Perez, something that turns my bones into hot chicken soup.

But then he looks away.

Ryan's finger smoothly turn the steering wheel as he takes a narrow left turn. "What do you remember from that night?" He asks while keeping his focus on drifting.

"Dancing... and kissing you."

Though I don't remember much of the details, but I clearly remember kissing his plump lips that tasted of mint and saliva, all while he squeezed my ass and rubbed his hardon on me. It was the hottest thing someone ever did to my ass.

"And?"

I squirm on the leather seat while glimpsing back and forth between the road and Ryan, "And you were touching me, intimately." My eyes lower to my thighs as I feel them rubbing together.

"How?"

I squeeze my legs and bite my lips with an intensity to bleed, "You were groping my ass and then your hand was in my pan..ties." By the last word, my voice disappears from my throat as Ryan's eyes stop on mine.

The car slows down to a dark alley.

Gooseflesh erupts on my skin as suddenly I get conscious of our surrounding. The dam of panic flood opens as I see familiar garden lights outside his dark windows. NO!

A sly glint of malice glows in his eyes as he kills the engine of car and casually sits back, staring at me. My heart thumps as silence and darkness percolates between us like a thick seductive haze.

"Masturrr, what are we doing in front of my house?" I gulp feeling the throbbing pulse in my throat.

The yellow flickering parking light lits the space like a magical cave, like a den of a dangerous animal who is sitting at a fetching distance from me, eyeing his prey in amusement.

"Come here."

Two words enough to shake my titties.

I look back and forth between his window and him while he just sits patiently and watches me. "What do you mean?" My breath hikes as he takes my hand in surprise and drags me from my seat, onto his lap.

I shriek as I feel hard muscles under my thighs and instantly, my eyes shift to the transparent glass doors of my castle.

My noble father is sitting on our couch, embracing the love of his life while being completely baffled by the fact that his daughter is sitting on a guy's lap, in the car parked outside his mansion.

A hand grips my chin and suddenly Ryan is infront of my eyes. His eyelids heavy and his intoxicated gaze narrowed at me with a malicious intent.

As if someone poured ice-cold water on my head, I suddenly get aware of the position we are in. My legs spread upon his hips and my breast heaving at his eye level as we stare deeply into each other's eyes.

I sit there frozen, feeling the heat of his fingers on my skin, slowly gliding up the insides of my thigh. Warning bells begin to ring along with a red flag being hoisted up on my Castel as the sudden acknowledgment washes over me..

The car is black.

And so is the sky.

It's as dark outside as inside,

And my legs are spread on his thighs.

My breath freezes inside my lungs as I feel the heat of his long fingers on my skin, afraid to push his hand away and acknowledge the fact of what he is doing.

Or what he is going to do!

I hold my breath and slowly lean away from Ryan. At a sloth's speed, I slide my breast far from his face and my kitty cat far away from his danger pole. My back touches something and I jump.

*HONK!*

My heart jumps out of my ribcage as the car's horn toots in my ear and I jolt on his lap. Horse-fucking-licker!

"Easy there."

A dark whisper touches my ear and muscular arms curl around my back. My hips start to glide south in slow motion and my shorts slide north to look like panties as I am dragged back towards the danger zone which I tried to es-cap-e.

"I don't think you want your whole neighbourhood to see what is going inside the car.." His whiskey brown orbs glow with an evil glint that sends a shiver down my spine as he sneers, "Or do you?"

I panic and look at the source of my fear. My father jerks his head to look out whereas snooping neighbours are already out. Shit!

"Are you into exhibitionism?"

My eyes sprint at him. Ryan lowers his head. Keeping my eyes locked at him, he takes the small bump of my erect nipple in his teeth that pierces through my tee, and slowly bites.

A sharp prickly pain surges through my body and my pussy takes it all. My hips jerk and I gasp loudly. Everything feels hot and tingling. Wet and wetter.

My eyes again draw back to my home where my dad is casually watching TV and my neighbours not-so-casually staring at the jumbo black car parked in the street.

Though the glass is thick and dark, I wonder what part of the inside is intriguing them. Another sting passes through me like a sharp arrow and I moan in painful ecstasy.

He bit my lil' titty. Again.

"Ryan!" I try to push him away from my breast but he left like an anchor, hard to budge. His chest is alarmingly hard under my hand, and his shoulders are dense with muscles and strength.

Ryan is hard like a marble, and it thrilled my pussy.

"Do you like it when people watch?"

I follow his eyes and look down at my damped chest. My nipples are poking hard through my t-shirt, portraying a pure sign of arousal. They are erect as a man's penis and pointed as a sword's tip.

I flush with humiliation as Ryan brings his lips closer to my ear and whispers in hazy seduction, "Does it excite you?"

Those four words were enough to fan the flame of emotions inside of me. I feel nervous, horny, shocked, scared, and... did I mention horny?

(•̀•́)

For more memes check out my Instagram- imalmostpsycho

Here is a meme,

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro