44. Sniffing Babies

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

"And then he said, pull your sweater up and I'll tell you if I am joking or not." I tell Ana over the phone after stuffing my mouth with nachos.

"And did you?" Curiosity oozes from her tone.

"Nope. I ran away. And he didn't even give me my book. Instead, he brought some drawing pad that was the size of my palm." I tell her.

"Hmm. I think that's what turns him on." She says after deep thinking.

"What, drawing books?"

"Emara, you are so innocent." Ana cooes and says, "Ryan clearly is a sadist. He enjoys torturing others and blackmailing them for his fun. That's his kink."

"Kinks? Means that all turns him on?" Nachos fall down as my mouth opens in surprise.

"Yeah, like taking challenges, dominating over people and toying with their weaknesses. He is sick." Ana speaks in her psychiatrist's tone.

So that's what the Prince of Fuckland likes.. To dominate and play with other's fear, all while inflicting pain and enjoying every second of it. So sexy.

"Anyway, I have to study. We'll go shopping for some lingerie after exams." I hear Ana's voice through the speaker. "Oh yeah, surely." I promise her and keep my phone aside, thinking more about what else turn on Ryan.

Of course, for the purpose of my book!

Laying on my stomach, I kick my feet back and forth in the air as I type the newest chapter, describing all the state-of-art kinks of my protagonist, Ryan.

Obsessed with panties.

Boobie lover.

Nipple licker.

And his reports.

But these are basic. I need something new. Some brand-new kink that is not yet in the market. But what?

I pick my phone and go through the penis list of my contacts, looking for that perfect one who would be unique enough to add extra spices to Ryan's character in my book.

Hmm, let's see... Dad? No. He becomes highly weird at times and creeps me away with his made-up childhood stories. I sometimes wonder how we got mom.

Hardick? Nahh. I doubt if he even has a K of kinks. He seems too sweet and innocent types that I wonder if he knows what to do with his penis. Other than peeing, of course.

I scroll through the screen and stop at the contact. My idiot brother.

Ethan? I would have blindly passed through his contact if he didn't have a girlfriend. That too is the hottest chick in our college. Heights of good luck.

Or maybe he has something that he only showed to Rose. Like an inner kinky animal.

I put a pleasant smile on my face and walk inside Ethan's room, lively and brightly. I see him reading three books at a time, while surfing through different websites on his laptop for god knows which answer.

At this moment, I wonder if he knows other functions of his pee-pee.

But that's why I am here to find out. "Are you studying?" I speak in my sweet sister voice. Ethan turns around and blankly looks at me. Of course, he is!

"What do you want?" He uninterestedly asks me and focuses back on his screen. "I had a few doubts, and I wanted to ask you personally." I sit at the corner of his neat bed and wait for his attention. Who cleans his room?

Ethan cocks his head in surprise and stares at me as if I have grown an extra eyebrow on my head, "Is it about Java?" He asks.

"Ah, no."

"Data Structure?"

"No."

"Database management system?"

"Nope."

"Calculus?"

"Not even that."

"Personality Development?"

"I don't think so."

"Yoga?"

"Ethan, stop!" I halt his trail of thoughts and get straight to the business. "I want a man talk. You know the adult man talk." I glare at him with big eyes so he takes the hint. You are smart, I know.

"Go ask dad about your silly doubts, he loves to talk on such topics anyway." He spat annoyingly and turned towards his books. Why is he like that?

"It's not rocket science, Ethan. Just a short question, just like my height." He glares at me with uncertainty as I try to act cute. Without his further 'I have goals, I have exams' drama, I shoot the question directly, "Do you have any kinks?"

"Key what?" Ethan blinks, slowly. He stares at me blankly, with no understanding. I roll my eyes. I can't believe he is my brother!

"K-I-N-K-S." I spell it for him. He immediately turns around to his laptop, opens a new tab, and types the word. I lean over to his shoulders to see what he is reading.

KINK
/kɪŋk/
noun: kink; plural noun: kinks
1. A sharp twist or curve in something that is otherwise straight.
    "a kink in the road"

"No, the other one." I tell him and he scrolls down to read the definition I want him to.

2. Sexual tastes for a person. Usually a kink is an unusual taste in sexual. Also known as a fetish or , it makes one thrilled and very happy if used right.
      "spanking is my kink"

Ethan tilts his head and thinks deeply before saying, "Intelligent conversations. If the girl is smart and has myriad knowledge of different topics to discuss on-"

"No, no stop!" I again halt his trial of thoughts, "In bed, Ethan. Like when your girlfriend behaves weirdly or calls you with naughty names like daddy, you know."

Wait.. If Rose calls Ethan daddy, then is Ryan their son? Wait, does that mean I am Ryan's aunt? What the fuck!

"No, I don't know." He says with zero expression. He got to be kidding with me!

"Don't you have kinks like other boys, you know when girls say no it's a turn on, or when she tries to run away and you want to hunt her down more?" I ask him in surprise.

"That's sexual assault, Emara. Rapist tendency. Why would a guy get hot when a girl rejects him? No is a big turnoff." He explains to me as if something is wrong with me.

"Consent is must. Remember that, a guy respecting your words is the real man." He tells me.

Consent? What consent? Never heard of that bird before.

"Anyway, when you will meet someone who respects your boundaries and treats your insecurities, then you will realize why all these fuckboys worth nothing." He gives me a stare before turning back to his books.

Was he hinting about Ryan?

"Okay. I think I took too much time of yours. All the best with your studies and exam." I give a forceful smile.

"Stupid, you have exams too with me."

Lol. He is right.

"Bye." I stand up and walk out of his room, but suddenly freeze in shock as I see a large body standing by the door silently, as if waiting for me.

Oh shit. Dad!

"When is your exam?"

"Tomorrow." I tell my father as he sharply looks at me.

"Are you done studying?" He questions again.

"Almost." Almost started.

I forgot I have to first write the test paper ten times so they would let me enter the exam hall. I will study later in the night.

"And what were you asking him about?" He points at Ethan's room and stares at me with his keen cop eyes. "Nothing. Just a difficult subject." I smile innocently, hoping he is not smart.

"Hmmm. Let's have a talk then, shall we?" He smiles back at me and actions me to walk first. Oh god! This is the right time to blast the earth.

I sit at the corner of my bed while my father cleans the chair and sits across from me, saying, "I believe you are confused about what kind of boys you should date."

What?

"I get it. I totally get it. You do not have much friends to talk with, but I am your friend as well, right?" Oh, no. This is not right.

Can I just die and come back later when we are done with this conversation?

"Now always remember Emara, find a man who likes you more than you like him." Dad makes a serious face as if he is sharing some deep, dark secret.

"Just make sure he is not a psycho stalker who is obsessed with you. He shouldn't have your pictures hanging in his room or your tissues, and napkins that he secretly sniff."

This seems like something I would do.

"Also, he shouldn't have any criminal records or babies walking in the street." What??

I sit back taking mental notes.. A stalker, psycho obsessed, and sniffing babies.

"If you find a man like that, it will be a good and comfortable life. Also, if you want a comfortable life, marry a rich guy. If he is ugly, that's even better."

My mouth opens with doubts, but I close it quickly as suddenly my father looks at me with grave severity, "And if you want a happy life..." He takes a long pause before saying, "Don't get married."

Wait.. What?

"Stay single, drink your vodka, pee with down toilet seat, fart anywhere and be happy with your big round tummy. No children. No in-laws.." Where is he going with this conversation now?

I raise my hand in question before he trails further and speak, "But if someone is a lesbian, she can search all these things in a girl, right?"

My father looks like he fell into melancholy, his eyes look teary and he looks like a depressed man who got bankrupt, his wife ran away with a delivery man and his children joined some cult.

"Just asking for the reference, dad." I clear to him. It's for my book.

He takes a deep breath and keeps his hand on my shoulder saying, "Date anyone, just not a criminal." And walks out of my room quietly.

What happened to him?

(•̀•́)

You can mention your kinks here... Mine are: Dirty Talking 👅

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro