43. Linear Lines

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

"My name is Emara Stone and I..."

My lungs take back all the air as those sinister eyes turn to me and I instantly recognize him. Fierce gaze, green poisonous eyes with that untouchable aura..

He has to be that big stick in Ryan's ass.

Dakota... or if I say, Alpha.

He tilts his head at a majestic 45 degree, an angle from where his features look excellent. Sharp cheekbones, edged jawline, and his blessed Greek god bone structure.

And suddenly his lips curve up in a sly grin as if he likes what he is seeing. My fucking blown up face! I close my mouth as I realize it was wide open in shock and I immediately look away.

What is he doing here with Pinky?

Is he here to buy our college, just like bored villains do in movies?

"Yes, Ms. Stone?" My eyes find director's 'why are you in my office' gaze and I gulp looking at his pink hair, "Prof. Precisely asked me to come here, because... I didn't submit the answer sheets." I say the last line softly, hoping that hot guy won't hear it.

"That's it?" Sir Roger asks with a 'not so impressed' tone.

"No, I didn't submit since the past two months." I tell him.

I ignore the snort to my right and watch Roger fall into depression as he sits holding his head in his hands, "What is going on with today's children?" He talks to himself.

Puberty? TikTok? World War III?

"I missed having disciplined, respectful, and obedient students. It felt like it was ages ago when teachers were valued..." Pinky continues to rant about his fantasy while the green eyed smiles smugly.

What are they, best friends?

My gaze slowly drifts to him, his shirt hides those ripped shoulders, beefy biceps, and the heinous wolf tattoo under the cloth. No doubt why he is called Alpha.

I can write an essay on him, about just his muscles.

"Your batch was my favorite. Those were the good times, when kids were actually serious about their future." Director sighs dreamily. My eyes and mouth widen in shock as I look at Pinky and Mr. First Class's face and gasp, "Wha-? From here?"

Shut yours ass! He was in our college, really?

"Yes. In fact, he is a valedictorian of the previous pass-out class, being the only one who got an internship in Tesla." Pinky sighs proudly, "My favourite student working with Elon Musk."

I close my dropped jaw and gulp in my Ds and Fs. Ethan would bend down and kiss this guy's knee if he ever came to know someone is in contact with Elon-gated Musk-rat.

"Dakota was always punctual, always respected his teachers and has never hurt any student." The director tells me and my eyes shift to his favorite student, who is quietly sitting as if he doesn't even know what the word fuck means.

"I have never seen him fighting or engaged in any violent acts." Dakota looks at me, warnings are written all over his face as he stares at me starkly.

Flashes of his brutal combat and barbaric punches comes in front of my memory disk. "There was absolute peace and harmony while he was President of student council."

This is fucking in-fucking-believable!

I swallow my confidence and look down at my grey sneakers which were black once upon a time, all while listening to Pinky's rant, "His cumulative is cleaner than my teeth."

Only if he had seen him fighting in the ring. Pinky would have shit in his pink underwear.

"I wish Ryan was like you." Sir Roger takes a pause and asks, "What happened with you two? You were best friends, right?"

My eyes bolt up like a spring as if someone opened the lid of my head and I stare in disbelief. Best friends? Like eyes before nose and bros before hoes?

Dakota's jaw twitches and he sits straight on his chair, "Difference of opinion." He says with a forced smile.

What is happening in the world around me?

"Ah, yeah. Ryan does have a peculiar way of living. He strongly believes in fighting, dominating over students, sending them to infirmary, and threatening their bones. Completely opposite of you."

*Cough*

*Cough*

Green eyes were the first to glare at me and I choke on my fake coughs, "I shall wait outside." I tell the director and quietly walk out in one piece. My shoes make echo sounds as I walk in the empty corridor alone.

Valedictorian? Best friends? Girlish name? What!

"Emara."

I whip around like a spinning top as my name spills out in a husky voice. Alpha, in his skin and bones, standing in front of me with a friendly predatory smile. Is this a trap, my lord?

"Heyyy." I smile awkwardly and try not to wander my gaze at the first three open buttons of his shirt and those little manly hair on his stone hard chest.

"Seems like we tend to meet at unusual times, where we end up having small talks only." He exhales gorgeously.

"Yeah! Weird." I nod and nod and nod. We both stare and smile at each other. I could feel the tension rummaging through his shirt as it holds his muscles intact without tearing apart. Might be a high-caliber Marvel cloth.

"I didn't know you were a valedictorian." I say after a long stare.

"You didn't expect that from me, did you?" He cocks his head and gives me his Einstein smirk. I bite my lower lip and shake my head. Nope! I thought gym guys are dumb as ducks.

Maybe they workout so much that their brain shrink.

"I wanted to pay back my loans, and fights were easy money." Dakota adds with a casual shrug and I realize how broad his shoulders are.

"I thought you fight because you like it." I wonder if he will let me touch his arms. Only for the reference purpose of my book.

"Oh I love it. And as the saying goes.." My lungs freeze as he leans on to me so close that I could see the shards of green crystals in his eyes as he whispers, "If you are good at something, never do it for free." And winks.

My heart runs like a chicken, races from head to toe like a headless chicken as we breathe in the same air. His gaze pulls me towards the illusion of green poisonous clouds that float in his eyes.

"I am sorry about that night." I inhale in surprise while his velvety apology slides through me like silk, "I think I crossed the line." He adds softly.

Line? Linear or parallel?

"You are bleeding." His thumb touches my lower lip and I feel the burn. A sting followed by currents running through my skin.

"What?" I lick my lip and accidentally, my tongue licks the tip of his thumb and we both freezes.

The air gets heavy around us as if the atmosphere changed its clothes. Something coils in my belly and I feel pressure rising. Is this sexual tension that I have read in books about, or perhaps diarrhea?

Lush green eyes gazes down at my swelled lips that were ravished by his ex-bestfriend, a few minutes ago. Taste of Ryan's lips evaporates on mine and replaces with a taste of musky touch.

"You know what? I am not sorry." Dakota licks his lips and gawks deeply into my soul saying, "And I definitely don't regret it." Blush crawls on to my face along with numerous questions.

What sorry? What regret? Why so hot? Am I daniel? I feel so dumb rightnow.

"Here you are. I thought where did you go!" Sir Roger jumps on to our romantic scene, and we instantly stand apart awkwardly.

"Erhh, student. Can you take a picture of us?" The director hands me his phone without even waiting for my reply. "Just in case he becomes the next Elon Musk." And laughs ridiculously.

A spark of jealousy burns in my chest as Pinky pats his gay hands on Dakota's shoulders that I was imagining to touch. While the director smiles idiotically at the camera, Dakota stares at me. His eyes appear so green, I could see the whole afforestation in them.

"Here." I hand the phone back to Sir Roger. He lifts his finger and forewarns me in his principal voice, "Last warning, or no exams."

I nod my head immediately and turn around to walk away from those silent toxic green eyes which I still feel crawling on my body.

Jesus beejesus!

(•̀•́)

When the winters will come 😭

Here is a meme,

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro