49. BloodBath

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

My nipples tickle as I walk on the land of muscular titties.

I hide my infamous hair and my famous face under my hoodie as I walk in between the sweaty drunk bodies that stink like wet shoes. People are thumping and bumping to the beats of music and here I am almost shitting in my watermelon panties.

It feels like I am drifting through the chaotic garden of eden in my princess heels. Except, every step that I take, I get closer to the bedlam hell.

I look around, expensive cars are lined up one after the other in a systematic way, surrounding the main stage from where a loud voice echoes above the tones, "Gentlemen and Hardmen."

This is it!

I clutch Ana's hand and she clutches Moe Lester's hand as we stride towards the citadel of notorious dickheads. We walk among the narrow valley of vehicles to the stage, where a man just in white pants and black glasses is standing with two hour-glass figure chicks on his sides as he strides on the platform like he owes it.

"And my ladies.."

I recognize him. His chest has hair and his pants has no air, as they stick tightly to his balls and thighs.

"Welcome to the bloodbath!"

Droplets of beer drizzles over us like heaven's shower. People are so hyped up that they would pound the living tar out of each other if the fight didn't start anytime now.

And they say BTS fans are crazy.

"The bettings are over now. You will collect your money from the yellow truck after one goes down." The man adjusts his crotch in his pants as he walks to the edge of the stage and whispers in the mic, "Are you... READY?"

The crowd howls uncontrollably.

The noise is insane for a small place. Hundreds of people gather around the stage and that uncomfortable squirm in my belly increases. I should have gone to toilet before coming here.

I look up to do a prayer and see the crescent moon smiling down at us, as if waiting for the drama to start. Two men in black walk around the stage with chains and confiscate it from all the sides like a prison.

I hope I didn't put us in any danger. But being surrounded by filthy, drunk malicious people who are betting for some bloodshed, my decision seems to shake my beliefs.

"Now, let's call our brutes."

The constipation gets worse in my stomach, and I gulp anxiously. I shouldn't be here. I should have listened to Ana. This cock fight is not my cup of lemonade. There is no sugar here. Only pepper and fire.

"Let's roar for our four times title holder, unbeatable and indomitable beast, none other than..."

The deep bass of Boss music thumps through the speaker whose size is bigger than me as someone enters. My ass muscles tightens as I see the animal walking on two sturdy feet. "The Alpha."

Tall, tanned skin, unrecognisable man with broad shoulders and that henious wolf tattoo on his back. Raw masculinity oozes from him and my thighs clench to each other as my mind goes to the places it should be banned.

"Oh my god! Who is he?" Ana asks me with wide eyes.

"Dakota." I whisper his name among the chaos.

I can't believe he is the same guy I met two days ago. He looked so harmless and friendly. But right now, all I see is a wild, undomesticable predator that will shred you to the bones if provoked.

Hands reach to him, patting his shoulders, touching his biceps as he makes his way to the cage. No doubt why he said he love the fights coz people love him. Chains jiggle as they open for him to enter in.

Like a crowned king, he steps intp the cage as if this is his territory and he owns everyone else. His toxic green eyes go through the crowd as he absorbs the screams and excitement into his skin, enjoying the pumping of his confidence.

"And now let's call our beast of prey, the baddest of the bad... Rhino- Saauuraasss!" Suddenly my hands shoot to my ears, clutching them from either side as loud music bangs through the large speaker from beside me.

Cheering uproars and crowd parts like the Red sea as Ryan walks in. My heartbeats come to the surface as I see him in just his black shorts that clutch to this ripped thighs with a severe 'I'll burn you with your goats' face.

Veins popped from his neck to fist, but I couldn't leave his dark eyes. This is the first time I am seeing him after the night we spent together. But he doesn't look at me, in fact he looks at no one other than his opponent, Dakota.

Ryan looks emotionless and it somewhat pricked in my chest. People tapped on his back and arms as he passes by. But he growls at the onlookers, baring his teeth and glaring at them inhumanly, causing people to scoosh back nervously.

Unfazed by the cheering, Alpha looks relaxed as if he is showing up to another day of his work. He looks mildly amused as he sees his ex-bestfriend walking up to him in the cage with clenched teeth as if someone stuffed another stick up to his butt. 

It's like lovers to enemies wattpad story.

The man with tight white pants returns with chicks. "Now, now. Hold your horses and your ponies until we do a quick security check of our animals."

The crowd cooes as two hot girls step forward. My eyes focus on Ryan as the chick with double D breasts looks at him sultrily, up and down. Her bikini top is so short that there is nothing left to imagine other than the colour of her nipples.

She walks around him like a cat, stroking her fingers on his shoulders, neck, back, and then dips the tips of her fingers into his black trunks. People whistle lewdly and I could feel someone squeezing my heart slowly.

With her seductive movements, she checks all around the hem of his shorts and finishes off by running her hand over his manhood. This doesn't appear like a steer guide to look for hidden sharp weapons. But more like a foreplay, much to the pleasure of the crowd. 

My eyes shift to Dakota where the other chick does the same. She runs her fingernails erotically over his wolf tattoo that covers his back, then grazes her hand down to the thick center of his blue shorts. But this time, she takes her time to touch his dick for a bit longer then walks away with a cocky grin.

"I am so jealous." Ana whispers in my ear and I purse my lips.

"Tonight, is a very special night." The man in tight white pants returns, again. "Because tonight, there will be no referee and no set of rules. It will be wild, barbaric and very bloodyfull."

My heart pounds heavily and I grip on to Ana's hand. I promised her I would handle whatever happens here, but right now a feeling to flee back to my father's land surges in me and I grip her fingers tighter.

"And the bloodbath will continue... Till one of them gets knocked out."

A shiver runs along my skin as the crowd roars with hunger. Their eager enthusiasm tumbles one on top of another and here I feel like to shit in my panties.

An ear piercing sound of horn resonates and the ground shakes with turbulence. My feet disbalances as people shove me from all sides while they jump in the air as the fight begins.

"Ana!" My hand loses her grip and I get pushed away from the screaming crowd like an uncontrolled bus. Elbows jam into my sides and shoulders ram into me, bouncing me back and forth between the stinky bodies like a pinball.

I tip-toe from side to side and gasp as Ryan's head gets visible before he takes a punch straight to his jaw. I lose my line of sight and push my way forward through the gap between the moving crowd.

When I finally reach the front, I see Dakota choking Ryan in his sturdy arms from back and driving his clenched fists in his ribs, again and again with a force that could crack concrete.

A scream muffles in me as I clench my hand around my mouth while watching the barbaric scene of the edition 'breaking bones.' Chills of horror covers my skin as I witness the animalistic side of the Alpha.

He is barbaric.

His eyes are no more green, but darker like a storm rolling out of them, and taking anyone on its way. I gasp as Dakota grips Ryan by the neck and stretches enough to impel him to the ground.

"Emara!" Ana calls me somewhere from behind.

Dakota's movement pauses in the air, and his eyes drift to the crazy crowd in curiosity. Instantly, Ryan rams an elbow in his ribs and with a painful howl, he falls back. I wheeze as I watch Ryan shifting his weight on his legs while wiping the blood from off his nose.

He looks lethal and shit angry.

Like someone lit his reports, and pissed on its ashes.

Before Dakota could shake off the blow, Ryan propel into him with a sudden punch right across his face. His jaw twist to the right and everyone oohs as blood splatters on the stage and the Alpha drops to his knees.

The crowd goes shush. Dead silent.

My heart thumps violently and something twists and turns in my stomach. I don't feel good. I know something bad is going to happen.

Worse than me shitting right now.

Dakota spit out blood, baring his teeth as he lunges over Ryan like a mad bull. His head punchers into Ryan's ribs and they both fall off the stage, breaking the chains and silence of the crowd.

"Yeaaahhhh! Alpha! Alpha!" The howls turn into ear piercing estrogenic roar as everyone screams like half lunatics. Ryan and Dakota rolls on the muddy ground, punching each other with an aim to send the other person six feet under.

This is complete psychotic!

My heart panics as people start climbing on the cars as if excited to watch a deadly animal in the zoo. Following the instincts, I mount on the black car beside me whose bonnet is as high as my belly button.

Devil's trident stands erect right in front of me and I recognize who's car my ass is sitting on. "Bloodbath! Bloodbath! Bloodbath!" The crowd howls loudly and their strikes become more fierce than before.

It was brutal.

No one was stopping them.

And none of them were backing out.

Cheers and howls burst across from two hundred people, who are thirsting for some blood shed. Whereas I hold the sour taste in my mouth every time one of them lands a fist on another.

And the worst part is, I can hear the awful sound of every punch against the flesh, followed by the painful cries that prick the hair on my skin in utter fear. I feel like puking.

I see Ana and Moe standing on the car across me. Her eyes meet mine and I could see how scared her bitch face looks. Except Moe, he looks like he is living the best time of his life.

My gaze again finds Ryan. His eyes look like deathly hallows, too dark to find light in them while he locks his ripped thighs around Dakota's head in a death grip and punches him from North Korea to South with his TNT punches.

But like a doll, Alpha raises Rhino from the ground on his shoulders and slams his spine right upon the metal bonnet of the car in front of him, with a brute force that could even crack bone.

My stomach drops in depression and people go crazy with the sudden plot twist. They throw booze and money at them and some idiot threw keys, all while enjoying the bloodshed.

Ryan's head falls back and howls in pain but this time, Alpha leaves no space for recovery. He grabs his hair that I had my fingers in last night, and drives his clenched fist right into his skull.

My body tensed as if I took the blow. People are yelling with excitement while my nerves are frazzled by what I am witnessing. I could barely hear anything other than my heart, beating in my chest rapidly.

Five fingers sink into my arm and I startle with a jerk. "We need to leave. This is getting out of control." Ana yells over the berserk crowd as they get over thrilled like hanging on the verge of being almost psycho.

I clutch on to her for support, but I couldn't leave my eyes off Ryan. I don't want to leave him.

Dakota's eyes glare viciously as he takes his fist back as much as he could and rams into Ryan's face mercilessly, splitting his cheeks into half. My body jerks with its effect.

"Don't torture yourself, Emara. Let's go." Ana barks as she sees me tensing over my prince as he takes another brutal blow. "Emara?"

Dakota's knuckles rips opens and so does Ryan's face. His nose and mouth bleeds with thick blood, straining his teeth in red. But there is no inch of fright in his eyes.

His brooding eyes are bold and fierce as they stare back at Alpha with such darkness that his fist pauses. A grin appears on Ryan's face, blood drip from his lips as he stare at Dakota humourously. As if sneering at a ridicule joke, only he knows.

Suddenly we hear a scream among the chaos. "COPS!"

"They are coming."

(•̀•́)

This was one of the hardest chapters I wrote 😮‍💨

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro