8. Oh My God

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ryan Damison

My eyelids fell heavy as if someone sat on them, I try to open them both at a time but due to my swollen right eye that looks like a football now, I couldn't open it fully. I remember how that swine bolted his knee right at the corner of my eye, throwing my head back in Narnia. 

I won't leave that motherfucker alive, even if I have to drag him out of his house and toss him into a bonfire myself. I gulp the whiskey down my burning throat as I think of ways to toast his liver and intestines. A sinful smile appears on my busted lips as I imagine him screaming on the barbecue grill.

I hiss as my upper lip sting with the bitter smoky taste of whiskey, Jack Daniels that Daniel bought for me today. I slowly turn my head towards him, he is sitting on the bonnet along with me and watching the fight video on repeat. This pigeon-fucker!

There is a smug smile on his face as he gawks at the nuisance, "Why the fuck are you watching it again?" I growl throwing his phone in the bush to the side of the road. "Why you did that?" Daniel screams and hastily moonwalks towards the bush to look for his phone. 

I throw my head up and look at the moon and stars laughing at me, making jokes about how I got punched twice by a geeky newbie in front of the whole college. Now everyone will be laughing while watching my smashed video. 

"Can I pee, please?" Mendes begs me, his knees are locked and his hands are on his crotch groping it tightly as he again whines like a mosquito near my ear, "I really want to pee, badly! Please."

"Shut up, Mendes! Can't you see how sad Ryan looks and you are pissing him more by your piss talk." Daniel expresses his sharp disapproval. "But I didn't pee from the morning. I want to pee." Mendes cries biting his lips as he tries to control his pressure.

"Fuck off bro." Daniel curses as he moonwalks back to the car. "Oh my God!" Shawn spats at Mendes from the window, I quietly drain the bottle as I avoid their bickering. Suddenly my ass buzzes as the phone vibrate with notifications in my back pocket. 

I open it and see numerous dickheads tagged me in the video taken from a different angle. I gulp more whiskey as I slide my thumb up and read their comments...

ReallyFrigginBored 0:21 Ryans face after takin the punch 😵
feelingevil ^ikr broda got hooked
iam_ssk ^First time saw him gettin punched

Crystal123JK Is he kissing that BTS guy
darkestlie ^There are seven guys... which one?
btsinfiresme_man ^ARMY!! WHERE ARE YOU?

emma6228 I got pegnant🤰after watching him kiss

AileeB1 his jawline can give me a papercut
Tansy ^Is she his gf? 
LakshaniAbeykoon ^what..... NOO!!

gurlpsycho WAIT IS THAT RYAN????
Aanexy ^YES!! I cant belive it too gurl 
Reva789 ^WHY IT ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN I SKIP COLLEGE😭😭

_cherrywrites_ 0:15 That tongue slide tho🔥
snowskystar ^I like his eyes, they re so white
Charit2510 ^White?

mrssauerpach NOOOOOOO!!!! Who is that BITCH????
khyateeee ^i gasped after watching the video
smsshk ^I screamed
Nocturnal_Arck ^i cried
saku_385 ^I cried too
mrssauerpach ^BUT WHO IS THAT BITCH?

EveryAndAnyGenre He is that same nerd who got beaten in last video.
Afshanooorulain ^Ya and he is in my class. His name is Ethan Stone and he hit him coz he was kissing his sis. I have a full video uploaded on my profile you can check it out
EveryAndAnyGenre ^Thanks mahn

MindYaBizzHo3 RYAN IS ON MY CHRISMAS LIST!!
miss_calla8 ^Mine too
adorablemelanin ^Me too
MansiPurohit808 ^Since day 1
Kattilee ^Who is ryan?

aasthagarg3 Is she from our clg? Never seen her befour

Now that I think, that was the first time I actually saw her too. Like really saw her. Her eyes they were like sunshine in a Nutella jar, with a little button nose below, ending up with those perfectly sucking lips.

That girl turned out to be something that I could have never expected. Like a rare pokémon, whose ability is seduction. I literally lost it when she kissed me back. Her lips were softer like a baby's ass as they moved along mine in an ecstatic rhythm.

My tongue unintentionally rolls over my lips as they remember her velvety petal lips. If a kiss can send chills of thrill in my pant, I wonder what a fu-Fuck!

Suddenly I hiss as my tongue touches my swollen upper lip that looks like it got stung by a bee. That motherfucking nerd really had balls to punch me after I beat his orange pulpy ass to la-la land. That swine!

All these years, nobody dared to talk to me directly but suddenly a pigster comes and punches me in front of the whole college... I can't bear that. He needs to die. That micropenis bastard needs to die. 

I gulp the last drop of the bottle and throw it away in the bush as I slide down from the bonnet with grim determination. "Can I pee please?" Mendes's knees quiver as he stands there hopelessly for my answer.

"Shut your mouth or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you." I scowl. I am so done with his pee-pee drama.

"Where are you going?" Daniel moonwalk behind me as I walk to the door of my car. "Shawn, I want you to find this nancy boy Ethan Stone, I want him dead. I want his family dead. I want his house burnt to the ground. And I wanna go there and piss on his ashes." Rage takes over my voice as I roar loud. 

"Oh my God." Shawn nods as he takes out the laptop from his backpack. "Can I pee, please. I can't control it now. Its been a whole day." Mendes cries as he again comes in front of me holding his crotch. His face became red and sweats like summer as he looks with hope at me.

Here, I got beaten while kissing a chick, and all he thinks of peeing, selfish bastard! I grab his shirt's collar in my fist as I warn him, "Fuck off before I punch into our bladder." I throw him away and walk back and forth to calm the violent thoughts percolating in my head. 

First time! First time a quirky nerd hit me.

"Chill! Come here, drink this you will feel good." Daniel coddles Mendes as he offers him his beer. "No, I don't want to drink anything, I just want to pee." He whimpers again with shaking knees. "Oh my God!" Shawn yelps as he finds something on his laptop, I swiftly march towards him as I snarl, "Did you find his address?"

"Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my-" I snatch his laptop before I thrash his jaw with my knuckles. "6th Street New Catalyst House number 4. Perfect, thank you Shawn." I laud him for his hacking skills. Shawn is the brilliant unethical hacker of our gang. He is a valuable asset that I can tolerate unlike Daniel and Mendes.

I get to the driving seat, lock myself under the seat belt, Shawn and Mendes get back whereas Daniel hops to my side. "Where are we going?" Daniel asks tensely, he grips on his seat as I furiously propel the accelerator with my foot. I clench the steering wheel outrageously as I spat, "To that motherfucker's house to punch his throat," 

And shed his skin then play drums with his bones.

"Guyz can I pee first then thrash his place, please." Mendes whimpers again, "SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU! Can't you see how serious the matter is and all you want to do is pee?" Daniel vehemently screams at Mendes who looks panicky and petrified god knows why. "So sit back quietly and be serious now. We will first crush that geeky-motherfucker's throat who hit our bro who is like yoda then only you will pee, is that clear?" 

My grip on the wheel tightens as the video plays in my mind, "Nobody ever hit me that way." My knuckles turn pale as I choke the steering wheel. "Even my father never dared to punch me, though he slapped and beat me with his belt, he never punched me." 

I have a bloody war on my mind, and nothing can stop me tonight!

My blood-curdling eyes glare on the road, I shift to the fourth gear, and instantly my car roars in a transonic speed. After ten minutes of driving, I slow down to the 6th street of New Catalyst near to its residential area. The alley is silent and gloomy, like a forest. I slowly park the vehicle twenty feet away from house number 4. 

My car being completely black it camouflages with the dim light of the street, perfect. "Nobody will make a sound, is that clear." I whisper at my commanders, they all nod obediently. We slowly get out of the automobile, I and Shawn casually walk to the house with quiet steps whereas Daniel moonwalks and Mendes wiggles with shaky knees to the spot. 

The house is built simple, has two floors, a Toyota car parked in front, and a few flower pots beside the door. I count the number of members of our gang including me, once I get satisfied that all the fuckers are present, I proceed further. I climb the boundary wall and mutely walk to the entrance from where the light is emitting through the glass door.

"Ayee stop, stop!" I whisper scream as I halt, Daniel, Shawn, and Mendes pull their disc break and halt as well. "What happened?" Daniel mutters in confusion. I point my thumb to the inside as I say in a hushed alarmed tone, "There is a cop inside." 

"A cop?" I nod soberly. "I think that nerd called police for protection coz he knew we were gonna come to beat him." Daniel uses his brain as he joins all the pieces of a scattered pattern. "What a wuss!" I sneer, I never thought that geeky whale's vagina would be such a coward. Weakling!

I again peek inside the house and observe the cop, his gun, belt, radio are not present on his duty belt. In fact, he is relaxingly talking to a woman beside him who is probably in her late thirties. Suddenly the cop pulls the woman and begins to kiss her. "Oh my God!" Shawn shrieks loudly in surprise.

I instantly clamp his mouth and pull him back before he makes any other sound, "Are you crazy? I told you not to make any noise." I whisper growl at him. Daniel curiously peeks in and whoops excitedly, "Wow! I think nerd's mom is cheating on his dad with the cop." Not him again!

"Guyz can I pee, please? I cannot control it anymore." Mendes whimpers as he walks towards the flower pot and lowers his jeans. What this fucker is doing? "Daniel stop him." I scream in a hushed tone, he immediately moonwalks to Mendes and pulls him back towards us and scolds him, "Aye, no peeing, remember?"

Motherfuckers... All of them. 

We hide behind the Toyota as we look for a way, I peek again to the door and see them romantically making out of the counter of the kitchen. Damn! This nerd's mother is raunchy af. Suddenly my ears catch a familiar tune of Slash's guitar solo banging above us. I look up and see an open full-sized window, there is a calendar of a bikini girl hanging beside the window from where the music is coming.

That's the motherfucker's room!

My knuckles itch to smash them on his face brutely, a menacing smirk appears on my face as I imagine him picking his broken teeth with his broken fingers. I can't wait to turn that swine disable!

"Shawn, you take the cover and we'll take the pipes." I tell him and he obediently takes his position. "If anyone comes, hide. And alert us." He immediately nods. He immediately nods. "No, I want to pee." Mendes cries as Daniel drags him to the side of the house from where we will climb. 

"Will you shut up Mendes or shall I break your teeth first?" I snarl at him in a low voice. I look up at the window and smirk, here I come... Pork!

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

How is the new cover of the book? Might change back later ;)

Benefits of commenting ;) I'll think to tag more people in upcoming chapters.

Shoutout to these amazing readers for showering with votes
Andyrogger silver_fog , nangasu , CharLarMaine

Here is a meme

V O T E

👇👉⭐️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro