Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Taxi pulls in front of me and the driver steps out and puts my suitcase in the trunk. Looking at the house tears begin to form in my eyes and I don't let them fall.

I'm going to miss that house.

The driver looks at me. "Where to Madame?"

"Can you take me to Hamilton Hotel?"

"Sure," he drives towards the hotel.

The hotel is located on a beach.

Theo and I walked along the beach when I came across the hotel that has a great view of both the city and the beach.

"We should stay there one day." I told Theo.

He smiles. "I was thinking we could spend our anniversary here. At least that way we can get the privacy that we deserve. I'm sick of my parents and siblings showing up at my house all the time and giving me blue balls."

I laughed.

It's the truth.

A lot of the time we've been walked on by his family.

His family mostly have seen his ass and I'm greatful that they've never walked in while I was on top.

He took my hand and pulled me into the hotel.

Walking up to the desk Theo asked for a room for that day.

"What are you doing?"

A smile spread across his face. "Getting a room for my beautiful wife. I decided that I can't wait to get home to have you." He nibbled on my earlob.

I started giggling like a school girl.

"I love it when you giggle like that." He whispers in my ear. "It makes me hard." He grabbed my hand and made me touch him and he was hard.

The woman behind the counter gave us the key. "Have a good stay."

"Thanks," Theo took the card off the table.

I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around him and he piggybacked me to the room.

He pressed the button for the presidential suit floor.

He's spending a fortune for one night in this place.

It's not like it's really going to put a dent on his card as he makes more money in a day then it costs to spend a night in this place.

He places me on the ground and he starts to kiss me in the lift.

Looking around I see a camera on the lift. "There's a camera."

Theo looked at it and said. "Let's give them a show."

I pushed him back. "I'm not going to give anyone but you a show. Shut up and just kiss me."

He starts kissing me like asked him. His tongue enters my mouth and I start to get breathless that I pull away from him to get some air.

The door opens and we head in the direction of our room.

Theo put the card on the lock and then he pulls the handle down and opens the door.

He pushed me against the door and starts to take off my clothes.

I pull his shirt over the top of his head and help him out of his clothes.

He carries me over to the bed and place me carefully on it. He pulls a condom out of his wallet and puts it on. He thrusts into me.

The taxi comes to a stop outside Hamilton Hotel.

I give the driver the money before I step out of the taxi and take my bag to the entrance of the hotel.

I hope they have a room for me.

There's a line of people waiting to check into the hotel. When it's my turn I see a woman with dark hair and brown eyes sitting behind the desk and she's wearing a name tag on her shirt. 'Joy Hamilton.'

I've heard about her.

"Do you have a reservation?"

"No, I don't. I was hoping that you would have a room available."

She looks at me. "I'm sorry there are no rooms available."

Where am I supposed to go now?

I don't have any family that I can turn to. I was in the foster system since I was born and when I turned eighteen I was left to fend for myself.  The only person I was can rely on is me and that's surely not going to change now.

Tears begin to fall down my face. "Thanks," I wheel my suitcase.

"Wait," I hear the woman yell.

Turning around she walks over to me. "I remember seeing you around with Theo Greyson. Your his wife."

"Ex wife."

"Oh," her face falls. "I'm so sorry. Do you have anywhere to stay?"

I shake my head.

She looks at the desk and then back to me. "I finish my shift in fifteen minutes. Then I'll take you somewhere."

Why would she want to help me out? She doesn't even know me.

She holds her hand out to me. "I'm Joy."

"Harlow Clarke." I shake her hand.

She drops my hand. "I better get back to work. I'll meet you in the restaurant once I've finished. Just tell the guys at the restaurant that I sent you. Get some food if you're hungry."

"Thanks, Joy."

She walks behind the desk and she calls the next person.

I walk around the hotel looking at the chandeliers that are hanging from the ceiling and the pictures of The Hamilton's over the years.

A guy is standing in front of the restaurant and he looks at me. "Can I help you?"

"Joy told me that I could get a table."

"Follow me, miss." He leads the way to a table in the back that has VIP on it. He places a menu in front of me. "I'll be back to take your order. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"A glass of water, please."

I open the menu and look at the stuff that's served here.

The waiter returns with the glass of water and sets it in front of me. "Have you decided what you want?"

"I would like the vegetarian pizza please."

He writes it on the notepad and he walks to the kitchen to place my order.

Joy walks into the restaurant and she sits across from me. "Did you order anything?"

"Yes, a pizza."

She smiles. "They're better than the ones that you can buy at pizza stores."

Joy and make small talk until the pizza is brought out.

I take a slice of pizza and put it in my mouth. Looking at Joy I ask. "Do you want some?"

She takes a slice of pizza. "Thanks," she puts it in her mouth.

After all the pizza is gone Joy gets serious. "Do you have a family that can help you out?"

I shake my head. "I didn't know my family. When I six months old my parents were in a car accident and they didn't survive. I was put in gone Foster System, but no one wanted me. You'd think that someone out there would've wanted a six month old baby, it was the opposite when it came to me. They looked at all the other kids and I got left behind. On opening days I would spend the time in my room reading a book, so I wouldn't be disappointed that I was going home with them."

She places her hand on my arm. "I'm sorry."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro