Y/N - your name
F/G - favourite gem
F/C - favourite colour
H/C - hair colour
E/C - eye colour
H/L - hair length
V/N - village name
Y/N. POV

I scanned the cliff again. I placed my dagger back in my pack. Putting it on my back again. I walked over to the cliff.Placing my hand on the slimly surface. Wet, cold. I placed the tips of my fingers in the water. It stung. My fingers went red. Freezing.

It was to high.
The moss was to slippery.
The cliff was to wet.
The water was to cold.

There was know way I was getting up there. Without dying...
But I'm NOT GETTING TAKEN BACK TO F---ING ZANE.

I WONT MARRY HIM I WILL RATHER DIE.

I heard the loud armour.

CLANK CLANK CLANK

The cliff surrounded me. The only way back is towards ... HIM.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed out. I turned around.  I was ready.

"I may die but if I do you will to." I whisperd as I saw the guards shinning armour come closer. Then stop to see the 30 odd guards.

Some of them moved to different sides. Leaving a path for Zane to enter down. A smirk on his face. THE SAME ASS SMIRK HE HAD WHEN MY MUM DIED. My blood boiled.

He tilted his head slightly.
"Well well well, look who we have here."

I ripped my bag off. Stuffing my hand inside. Ripping out my dagger. The
F/G  glistened in the beaming sun.

"You think that will stop 30 well train guards and myself... a little dagger."
He laughed amused"your not as smart as I thought."

"I . DON'T. CARE." I snapped"I would rather die then marry you."

"That's simple..., you will die the same way your mother died. From the same person."

He new.... he knows... who did it. I could tell it wasn't a guard. It had to be someone there....

"You" I whispered

"What was that" zane sniggered

"You did it... YOU KILLED HER YOU NEW WHO SHE WAS."

I could feel myself on the verge of tears. Not normal tears but blood tests. Tears that held all those emotions I have been holding back in all theses years.

But I held them back.I couldn't show any sign of weakness. Zane Ro'meave gets behind stuff life that easily. I looked right in that basters one eye. I saw a flash in his eyes. The reflection... it was me and my mum.

-flash back- 7 years old

"So you remember what I said" my mum whispers as I sat on her lap.

The pink blossom tree flowers fell upon us.

"Yeah, you tell me everytimd were here." I giggled

"I suppose I do" she laughed "I guess you should tell me this time."

"Ok" I rolled my eyes playfully."only if you do something for me." I smiled

"What is it"

"Tell daddy even though I'm a princess I should learn to fight..... He always says...-

"Royalty don't fight..... Girls don't fight..." My mum cut me off finishing the sentence. "It's only because he wants to do what's best for us"

"Pleaeaese" I wined

"Deal but Just remember...Your will always be my little warrior." She started tickling me.

I laughed. Trying to get of her.

"O-ok" i giggled.

She stopped tickling me.

"You said ... To be my own free person. Not to do what people want.. To make my own choices in life.....

-end of flashback-

Let your hart make the decision.

My hart says to kill... Kill Zane Ro'meave.... The high priest of o'kasis....

"this will be to easy" zane shouted as he turned around tearing the eye contact."attack but don't kill her... capture her it will be more...amusing to see someone un loyal suffer."

A single guard ran towards me. With his iron sword. He slashed at my right arm. Attempting to hit me. I swirled his direction. Bringing my dagger up. As he hit it a loud echo of metal clashing swarm through the woods. He stumbled back with the power of the force I pushed on him. The sun beamed down. I saw the shadow of someone behind me. I ducked as he attempted to grab me. I jumped out of the way. Skidding on the ground. Just to miss the sword of the same guard. My hood flew of. There was a pause as everyone looked at my face.

I flipped my hood back on. What would they care.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH." Zane shouted "PLAY TIME IS OVER." he smirked.

Suddenly all the guards ran at me. I jumped up running to the side. But I was stuck in the corner. They surrounded me. I backed up but could've go far. stupid cliff. Wet slippery cold cliff.

they came closer and closer. I saw a group of people in the back ground. They looked familiar.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP"I screeched.

I felt a sharp pain. Scattering from my head through my back.

Then black.

Aphmau's POV

"HELP SOMEONE HELP" the girl screamed.

She looked tired and torn. Sad yet angry. She wore a dark F/C cloak. The hood of it dropped over her. As a guard hit her with the end of his sword. Then carried her towards Zane.

We were still in the leaves. Hidden from sight.

The girl had mattered H/L H/C hair. Leaves blood mud. All tangled through it. Her eyes were shut closed. Nocked out. Blood was covering her face. Scratches and cuts.

We have to save her.

As Zane signalled for the guards to follow I whisper shouted.

"Now"

We all scrambled out of the bushes. Swords at hand.

"Ah lady aphmau well I can't say it's a pleasure...." Zane said as he saw us.

Did he know we were there? Was he not surprised?

"I didn't I give a warning before not to get in MY way." He spat.

"HAND OVER THE GIRL" Garroth shouted from next to me.

"Garroth" Zane snapped "do you really think you can 'boss' o'kasis around. As FORMER royalty you should know that."

"We don't want any trouble Zane just Han-" he cut me off.

"Oh you want Y/N over here. Why would I hand over my fiancé"

"FIANCÉ" i shouted in unison with katylen, Laurence, Garroth and Dante.

"Ah yes" he sniggered" now we don't have much time...*he turned his head towards the guards* COME ON"

"no" i stopped him.

"Excuse me"

"I said no....." I stepped forwards
"I... we won't let you."

"And how do you think your gonna stop me."

Garroth,Laurence,Dante and katylen stepped forward. Holding there swords up.

"KILL THEM ALL" Zane shouted as guards ran our way.

I saw the girl in the background. A guard ran towards me. I sliced at him making him fall to the ground. Another guard swung his sword upwards and went to hit me. I blocked it but came crashing towards the ground. I looked up at the guard who was about to strike at me.

I closed my eyes.

Waiting for:
the stab.
The pain.
The black.

I opened them slightly to see Garroth. He held his hand out to me. I took it as he pulled me up.

"Thank you Garroth"

"No problem m'lady"

I smiled.

I let go of his hand.

"Come on" I said "we have to help the girl."

He nodded as he led the way. Strait to Zane.garroth held him of as I tride to help the girl.

"Here"I heard a voice behind me.

"Laurence"

He took the girl and put her on his shoulder.

"EVERYONE CONE ON" I shouted as we ran into the bush. Back to phenix drop.

Y/N POV

I shuddered. My vision was off. I couldn't see anything only black. What's happening.

"You will be mine" a  low demonic voice pierced through my ears.

A chill ran down my spine. As I felt a strong pane in my head. I fell to a black floor.

I faced the dark. On my hands and knees.

A blood curtailing scream pieced through my ears. I strapped my hands over my them.

"Even if I have to kill everyone
you love" the voice repeated through my head.

As a cackle emitted from the space.

The cackle rang through my ears over and over again.

"Darling, wake up" a soft voice Broke  the demonic laugh.

"You will be mine" 

"Wake up"

"Darling"

I jumped up. A loud scream escaping my mouth. Pain filled my body.

Suddenly I was pushed down.

"Please darling, calm down."

I looked up to see a somewhat elf looking lady. She had muddy blonde hair  (I don't mean  her hair is muddy it's just the colour) with 2 elf ears sticking from them.

"What we're am I? who are you? ... OH'KASIS NO NO NO NO LET ME GO I WANT TO SPEEK TO ZANE...." Screamed as the lady took a step back.

"Darling your not in Oh'kasis your in phenix drop. Lord aphmau and everyone saved you from Zane... Sorry darling that's all I know."

"Phenix drop?" I mumbled "

"Yes, phenix drop, it's a small village, it was dying but lord aphmau saved it. Come on ill get you cleaned up and take you to her."

"I'm fine" I stated
getting up but suddenly fell down Jew to pain pulsing through my body.

"Darling you may not of feeler it before cause you were in a rush. But you have several injuries." She said laying some ointment on a deep cut through my arm.

I winced but suddenly the cut vanished and my arm felt strong again. She repeated on my arms. And every time the cut healed. (Her black jacket was of)

Then she gently pulled my jeans  up and lade ointment on the bad cuts there.

"Ididnt get your name darling" the lady stated as she made more ointment.

"Y/N..... " I stopped well it seems they hate Zane so I will tell them. "Y/N princess of V/N forced to be married with Zane Ro'meave for a peace treaty."

"Oh we have another 2 people in this village who ran away because of a peace treaty." She stated"also I'm zoey and soon you will meet lord aphmau."

After she said that the door shot open.

The same black haird girl from when I was in the tree came in.

And beamed
"Oh hi sorry to interrupt, my name is-"

I cut her off in not having 1000 people tell me her name.

"Aph-mow... Right."

"Well it's aphmau... But yeah and you are...."

"Y/N"

"What a pretty name well Y/N I just came here to ask if you would like to become a part of phenix drop,"

"I'm sorry aphmaw uhh sorry... But I can't you see Zane Ro'meave is chasing me down."

"May I question why"

"Marrage peace treaty with O'hkasis and V/N .."

After I said that she mumbled a phew things under her breath.

"Please we've had 'conflict' with O'hkasis before. It will be fine at least you will have food and a home."

Uhh she has a pint but .. I'm fine on my own. I really don't need there help....

Or do I???

----------------------------------------------

Longest chapter so far. Thx for the support

Choice time

STAY IN THE VILLAGE
OR
LEAVE

leave choices in comments

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro